Mr. user, recently there were allegations which linked you and a heavy affiliation with the website "Sup Forums"...

>Mr. user, recently there were allegations which linked you and a heavy affiliation with the website "Sup Forums", which bears connotations with racism, sexism, antisemitism, among many other undesirable traits.

>What is your response to these allegations and what affect do you foresee this having on your candidacy for Commander-in-Chief?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rj7B0fU1jw?t=7m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you saying I wasn't sexist or racist enough?

Am I being detained?!

Gas the kikes race war now

>Good! Racism is true and chicks go after my cock you too.

i dont understand the question

This is a prime example of the failings of the education system. What we need most in America is a stronger education system that makes it absolutely illegal to fire any teacher, no matter how many kids they touch. This is how we defeat ISIS, who is currently set up in Alaska as we speak. Furthermore, I promise the American public that I will nuke and napalm Alaska and Atlantis. If we miss Atlantis, we nuke the whole ocean.

There is literally nothing wrong with browsing Sup Forums

I AM TIRED OF YOUR DISINGENUOUS ASSERTIONS

What do you mean by this?

I was employed with the JIDF when I was there.

YOU FUCK YOUNG BOYS VALDEZ?

Sup Forums is a website of peace.

Sup Forums is satire obviously

They asked Trump already about the antisemitic harassment of reporters from Sup Forums: youtu.be/4rj7B0fU1jw?t=7m8s

> I was merely trying to understand the mindset of these vile racists. Knowing the enemy is half the battle. I assure you that as president I will do whatever is in my power to defend the Jewish communities of this country, the 6 million deaths of the holocaust shall not go in vain. God bless the state of Israel.

I have made my position on this very clear, and I remain clear on this issue; I have not, and will likely never see, a vagina. I am the kissless, handholdless candidate. And that is what the people of America want. A candidate who reflects their values. A candidate who knows that feel.

Well Cooper, I am 1/54 Jewish and therefore can not be racist in accordance with the Anti-White people act of 2030

>audience gasp
We were not made aware on your stances towards them, as you did not deny or confirm them.
We just needed your opinion on the matter.
>audience boo
Please comply with a proper answer, and refrain from any inappropriate remarks or phrases.
>audience mixture of laughs and boos
Mr. user, we ask that you please answer the question and refrain from profanity.
How would you respond to these claims made of an existing relation between you and the website Sup Forums?
The question was if you would either confirm or deny your association with Sup Forums.
Could you elaborate further on your stance?
They were not made by us, we just need to know what your specific reactions to these notorious claims are.
The claims about Sup Forums have not been proven false, and its high prominence as a highly profane and vulgar source of misinformation has included itself in a question here tonight.
How do you say this has affected your career? Have your actions made a large enough impact for which you can justify your association with this website?
Please refrain from profanity and answer the question.
If this is true, can you explain and disprove the presumptive false reputation it has gained?
This seemed to be a large part of your career, and, satire or not, does not positively nor neutrally affect the before mentioned minorities for which it states to be against. How large would you say your direct affiliation with the cause of its reputation is?
*crowd cheers*
Thank you, Mr. user. How large of an affect would say this website and its actions have had on society from your studies? What would you propose we do to resolve the ambitions of these individuals?
*crowd cheers*
Thank you for that piece, Mr. user, but please try to remain from vulgarity. What association do you have with Sup Forums?
Do you deny any affiliations?

you see Cooper, Sup Forums is satire and we are all actually peaceful leftists who love prepping our wife's bulls

just ask my wife's son

>I think that these sick individuals are beyond any salvation, to be completely honest with you. We must crack down on hate speech and antisemitism immediately. When I am president, I promise to you and everyone in this crowd that I won't let vile antisemitism go without punishment. Israel is our greatest ally in the middle east and they need our help. Palestinian scum need to get genocided.

i dont understand the question, chairman. sure, i looked at some notorious website as i was curious how these deranged individuals think. that they are anti-semitic, racist, sexist and many other horrible things is completely and utterly destructive to our society, and while i do not support such notions, i did have suspicions of the nature of this website.

with that in mind, i have posted some replies and started some topics, even pretended to be something im not, in order to see what kind of bigots we are dealing with.

it appears that they are holding a ''moot'' every decade or so, this time in japan or china.

am i let off?

Those allegations about Sup Forums are true and nerfed. That site is a shithole and you feel ashamed. The shit the media has made have been used as a protecting wall for those who browse 4san. It's not a surprised it is a shithole.
As the emperor, I'm gonna save my people thus I'm gonna save you from taking a shit outside of the toilet.
Sup Forums is America, And You shall feel ashamed of it nomore.
(My sides! They're taking me so serious)
Make America great again

>Could you elaborate further on your stance?

Sup Forums is emblematic of our nation's most deeply held values: the freedom to express oneself; a sense of tradition, community and belonging; and an unrelenting quest for truth and justice at all costs.
If people on Sup Forums seem abrasive or bigoted, it is only because they are showing their true selves. When you post on Sup Forums, you are participating in a dialogue far more honest than our current society allows.
By browsing Sup Forums, I tapped into the collective consciousness of my generation. Our biggest dreams and our darkest fears were laid bare. To the outsider, Sup Forums may seem like a place of hatred, but before long, I had seen past that thin mask and glimpsed the hope and genuine love that lay beneath the surface. They are passionate about this country -- as passionate as I am. They want to see our nation prosper; they want to build a society that they can be proud of.
I don't intend to let them down. Together, we can achieve that shared dream.

suck my balls and lick my taint

>What is your response to these allegations and what affect do you foresee this having on your candidacy for Commander-in-Chief?

i met this 4 chan guy only once. i swear.

*presses play on boombox*
QUICKER, SICKER THAN YOUR AVERAGE NIGGER KILLER