Lyin' Donald Trump

youtu.be/kSE-XoVKaXg

Exposed. He is a fraud and a liar.

>inb4 CIA shills and actual retards
Hillary is gonna win, time to get comfortable with 4 years of more business as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/clinton-cash-movie/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtu.be/dec_Yt2yns8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I hate business as usual now

wtf i hate wtf now

no

And he still isn't Hillary

breitbart.com/clinton-cash-movie/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Clinton Cash movie free

Shoo shoo shill.

I am now a #Clintoris

Wtf looks like im cum stainin' for #Stein2016 now

wtf i hate youtube now

wtf i hate wtf i hate now now

Wasn't aware CTR was outsourcing their operations now.

EVEN AMERICAN SHILLS AREN'T SAFE FROM THE EVILS OF GLOBALISM

OUT OUT OUT!

Sorry buddy, but most people think Hillary is a liar. It's not going to be enough for anyone to switch their vote from Trump.

If you are going to insult Trump on something, make sure Hillary hasn't done it herself!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=-dY77j6uBHI

bump to piss off Drumpftards

WTF IM A #CRUZMISSILE NOW

wtf opinions can change over 10+ years wtf

Agreed.

wtf i hate time now

But many of the clips are from within 1 year or even from the same month.

wtf i hate months now

Really made me brain blast

O woops! oopsies! He's not entirely comfortable with a deficient culture illegally seeping in from the southern border & having to foot the bill for several million unskilled lifelong low-earners.

Ut-oh! woopie-pies! He's not so keen on an ideology fundamentally antithetical to ours that has got a bunch of unibrowed pube-bearded stone-age suicidal shit-huffing runts blowing their stank-flesh all over your local airport's 6th terminal.

Oh boy, he's got no problem with your poly-identitied xymkin fairweather-gendered friend using the ladies' room if it gives em the same gratification as a few new tumblr follows. HITLAAAR!

Meanwhile the shit-flipping left, smearing themselves in proverbial excrement, & eternally misguided by an obsession with identity politics, are the ones that have been lathering in hateful imagery. Among their ranks are the unmotivated human leeches stomping on the American flag then waving others that aren't ours. A new social meritocracy has damned your knee-jerk feelings-based perspectives & nanny-state pipe dreams.

Take them the fuck somewhere that isn't this country. We hate you

>norGAY

Hitler wanted to kill jews and that wasn't a secret. He already had a gang of jackbooted thugs enforcing his will in Germany before the Nazis even really took control. So, not really the same, are they. Also, Donald isn't a racist. Hasn't proved himself to be a racist at all. Enforcing laws that already exist in this country isn't racism.
I know this is most likely bait since the "literally Hitler" thing has become something of a meme.

>English
Ugh

youtu.be/dec_Yt2yns8

>inb4 sliding by the CIA shills and actual retards still being played by the establishment
Too late kek

Not sure why, but this actually made me like Trump more. He just comes off as a total badass in everything he does.

agreed. trump is based as FUCK

Bullshit. On abortion, Trump explained himself. He was pro choice until around 10 years ago when one of his friends had an abortion and has regretted it. Now he's only for in case of rape and danger to the life of woman.
On Iraq, yes he was the first famous person to condemn it. And he still remains saying it was a phony war. I have no idea where you got that random clip of him from but it was from (((CNN))) so there you go.