Is Orange is the New Black the most degenerate show Sup Forums?

I started watching OITNB because my girlfriend suggested it. She usually isn't too SJW but I could barely stand watching this fucking show. Here are some highlights from the last season:

>White men told they can't have issues w/ anything because muh entitlement/privledge
>White men told they can't have "real" emotional problems and they "aren't allowed" to have anything wrong
>White men literally always rapists, assholes or psychopaths
>Minorities always made into tragic heroes ie they poor tho they dindu' nuffin' despite being child killers, drug dealers, mass murderers and so on
>White women always the stupid, cowardly, drug addled, white supremacists
>White women punished constantly but they have to take it because they white tho'
>Pic related happens and she exclaims "i deserved it"
>White "supremacist" women chant "all lives matter" because people in prison are always nuanced with recent political issues despite saying they have no idea how any "modern technology" works
>An inmate dies by choking in 5 seconds in a obvious reference "Eric Garner" reference
>Imply its perfectly ok to riot and even murder cis white men because "we angry nao"

And the icing on the cake

Created by Jenji ((((((Kohan))))))))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenji_Kohan#Early_life

>Kohan was born to a (((((((Jewish))))))) family in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of novelist Rhea Kohan (née Arnold), and writer, producer, and composer, Alan W. "Buz" Kohan. Kohan has two older brothers, twins Jono and David. She comes from a show business family: Buz is an Emmy Award-winning television writer, and David is an Emmy Award-winning television producer.

Her pic on the wiki link is her laughing with a giant nose, blue and purple hair almost breaking her chair shes so fat. SHOCKING

Fuck this show for real, it was infuriating to sit through. Spread the word, ruin this SJW hack show.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be in current year
>watch TV

pick one.

Its Netflix only, but you would know that if you were a country worth living in.

I meet a lot of girls obsessed with this show, but never bothered to check it out

dude yeah it's such a piece of shit and my mom LOVES it

did you watch every season, or just the most recent one? Because I've watched the lot and honestly really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. I really noticed a shift with S3, and S4 is where it fell apart. There were parts this season (by this point several an episode where it had maybe only been one before) that were just so damn painful - characters would break away from natural conversation to essentially quote verbatim some piece of feminist literature from a tumblr post, and the other characters listen and nod along. There was just so much totally unbelievable shit, and the branding scene really takes the cake.

It was and could be a good show, but the veil was pulled off too completely in recent series. It was all bullshit fanservice and, as you mentioned, references to current political and social events and slogans the inmates would have no idea about.

I jerked off to Donna.

>Because my girlfriend suggested it
You watched it on your own you faggot

Completely off topic but I was surprised if not amazed fallout 4 isn't about saving gay lesbian ghouls from evil sexist commiefornians.

Was actually refreshing.

It's a mediocre TV show that wimmenz are obsessed with because it features an almost all-female cast
It's the same reason there are people trying to defend the objective shitpile that the new ghostbusters movie is because MUH WIMMEN ROLEZ

I couldn't watch anymore after season 3.

You mad Tunisia? Hey its ok champ, make your way to Syria and King Cuck Trudeau will fly you first class to a real country!

this doesn't deserve a thread.

I may have watched the whole series but stilll. it's shit. I only continue to watch it out of spite.

I just watch it cause that asian girl is hot as fuck

everyone tells me to watch this stupid fucking show because it's "sooooo good" and "female-made" as if i'm supposed to be interested in things only because a woman does it. i absolutely refuse to, because it's just cheap propaganda for the sjw crowed. i fucking HATET HIS SHOW SO MUCH

Here on vacation leaf, I'll have you know I'm a burger with burger, leaf, and Tunisian citizenship.

>not mentioning basedcatella

Most red pilled character on the show.

>gay but not a faggot
>knows women are irrational idiots
>probably racist
>BTFO Piper when she tried to manipulate him

I'm honestly surprised they'd even include skinheads at all, this was the first season they had them, not something you see in the mainstream very often.

Thanks op I was looking for a show to watch, scratched this off the list.

I watched the first season, all the tits they showed were complete disasters so I stopped watching.

Cringe

>You will never be an pseudo lesbian
>You will never have a shitposting prisonfu gf
>You will never eat her Straya cunt
Feels bad man

Lol.

>no pics posted

What are they doing to Piper's hand?

JUST

She actually has
>triggered
glasses

Trump's brother is on the Board of Directors of Zenimax, the parent of Bethesda.

>most degenerate show
>not Transparent

Choose wisely

>Reality based shows

The picture is revolting.

she is hot for the standard in the show

You should relax, spazzing out like that is pointless. I can literally visualize the froth at your mouth.

>Emu
>My
>Shit
>Up

First season wasn't terrible, but even then all of the character back stories were

>muh dindu nuffin
>feel bad for me cuz criminal

Never watched beyond season 1, don't care to. Fuck modern television shows.

Branding a swastika on it.

this is really upsetting

Seriously, who the hell wants junkie cunt. The majority of bitches their would have herpes, or some sort of STD's. Then again, if your already in jail chances are your disgusting anyways so it probably wouldn't matter.

Interesting to be sure.

You're all complete faggots for even giving this show a chance. Just listening women obsess over it enough to make me sick.

I feel the same way about ghost busters. The only way to beat SJW is to become one.
1 Profiling ghost as scary
2 Covering women's face in sticky goo
3 Violent security force oppresses peaceful ghost
We need to help the feminist by pointing out everything in these movie & TV are offensive (sexist, pro-rape, pro-abuse, Toxic masculinity, Police brutality, excessive violence, imprisonment without charges or trial, Anti-peaceful Muslim, Anti Black live matter, & anti foreigner.)

>giving a fuck about mainstream shows

She is the absolute worst 0/10

What in the fuck is this cuck talking about?

Sorryyyy I forgot to put the obligatory "No Chin Li's allowed"

You guys dont know how hard it is to get conservative or at the very least uncucked show on tv. All the higher-ups are jewish and they demand this kind of liberal shit that OTNB pushes. You can get away with being politically neutral for one maybe two seasons if you're lucky, but by then they will either force you to conform to their standards or will force you out of your own show. If you try to railroad them and end the show early, you will never work in hollywood ever again. And god forbid they find out you have conservative leanings and/or beliefs. They will blacklist you and ruin you for life. It happened to me when I worked in Paramount/CBS, it happened to my friends when they worked at Viacom. I've heard horror stories from former writers dating back from the late 80's/early 90's when the culture in hollywood began to drastically change and for the worse.

If you're old enough to remember the shows in the 80's they were very action oriented and apolitical(except star trek TNG but fuck that cucked shit). Come the 90's social issues became the focus on tv, no more shows like Miami Vice, Cheers, Etc. Instead we got shows like family matters, fresh prince, and law and order. Remember all those antigun episodes when carl winslow from family matters or when carlton from fresh prince got shot? That was all pushed for and by the higher ups. Personally I blame dick wolf and gene roddenberry for this culture of contempt in american media now. When I left hollywood in 07 there were still some conservative people working there. Last I heard it's all libcucks from the bay area writing this unbelievable crap.

Stop blaming Jews for SJW TV when in reality it's women who push this shit.

2/2 It's not Jews fault that they are forced to follow the law.

I'm sure its just a big coincidence that a she-jew wrote and created this show from a book.

Nothing to see here guys, this is all just a huge coincidence!

You worked in Hollywood? What did you do? Can you tell us stories of Jewry in the industry from the higher ups that you witnessed?

>>Pic related happens and she exclaims "i deserved it"
the irony being that her and the skinheads were in the right but she convinces herself she deserved it because she's a liberal rich trust fund babby from NYC

Man I wanted to like David Lammy but this shit went too far

I checked first season because Eli The Computer Guy told that it was a millennial comedy and I wanted to know what the fuck that meant. It's a unfunny comedy.

Did you witness any child molestation?

this

same sanitized shit now that it's considered a mainstream media as well

this and Marco Polo are the best things Netflix has made

She was not in the right
>hurr durr I sent a girl who fucked me over to max, I can do anything
>let me add some years to this girl's sentence just because some other girl she knows was being a cunt to me

Piper went to shit right after a few epsiodes.

Yeah but they make a point to say that something like that has never happened before.

Before the based guards got there they were cucks and let you pull shit like that and just get a warning or send you to "the shoe" for a while.

No one else had gotten extra time for that.

(((Jenji Kohan))) has only one message white men are bad, get back at them thru miscegenation and lesbianism.

Fugly bitch belongs in an oven.

I'm all caught up on it as of a few hours ago.

I liked the prison stuff, triangulation of social situations, etc...

The last season, it just became a leftist wet dream TV show.

In it, white men are either sympathetic and weak/stupid or white men are rapists and/or murderers. In the latest season, white women are all racists, and all other non-white women are always oppressed.

It's all set upon a backdrop of fucking white men as the authority, and minorities are oppressed and are in a struggle to fight back.

The last season is not a show any more. The plot just validates leftist female opinions.

Reminder that season 3 dropped yesterday and its awesome.

No Its SNCC's fault, after the group expelled the whites, white woman formed the feminist, and several other groups like LA Raza were formed.
History repeats it self.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee

I hated the obvious references to Eric Garner, BLM, rioting being fine, the killing of CIS white males....

Fucking Jew paradise, just confirming what the media told everyone already right goyz!

When my girl used to watch this show I'd usually vidya in the other room unless I got drunk enough to enjoy angerlily pointing out the left-wing subagenda.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking wretched. Not as wretched as Weeds though, if you're familiar with ((((Kohan)))).

There's only a couple of interesting characters in this show, and the rest is just degenerate garbage.

Loved the pic, I'll have to save that one

"Oppression of women" NO RAGE

Weeds was so Kuwai doh.

Marco Polo is pretty based.. I want more

Bro I got shitloads of folders within folders of relavent shitposting pictures,

Tried searching up catella but couldn't find anything on the character?

What the fuck, why does her left nipple look like it's bleeding

I stopped watching this shit when the retarded lesbian ape peed on the floor.

>Being an arab

Piscatella is his actual name senpai

How do you feel about Longmire on netflix?

Shitflix is trash, it's literally just a platform to shovel political shit into millennial pea brains.

Can't help it

I started watching it with my girlfriend, and I have to say it's a pretty good show so far. But even within the first season the bias is pretty clear:
>Employees are mostly white men, overly strict, evil, funneling drugs, abusing inmates just for hecks, etc.
>Inmates are really good people who dindu nuffin or did sumfin wrong for the right reason
>Main character's fiance is bad because he told a lie to his lesbian drug mule fiance that lied about her past
>This lie (the one he made) CAUSES her to fall back in the arms of her lesbian drug dealer lover. Definitely not her own fault, nope; it's the white dudes fault

Hey OP i feel your pain.
>All the women are ugleh
>Muff diving scenes don't give me a boner
>Aimed at chicks so nothing actually happens ever
If you want a good prison show, watch Boku No Pico in England and get arrested by the nanny patrol.

>I was surprised if not amazed fallout 4 isn't about saving gay lesbian ghouls from evil sexist commiefornians

Nigger Fallout 4 was watered down liberal as fuck white vs. black thinking. The game setting/story/characters have like zero fucking nuance, its literally "Minutemen are good guys that just want to save the wasteland because they are good guys and we all need to work together because reasons" and "The Railroad exists to free androids because concerns like a functioning society or food security or raiders are nothing compared to the ebils of robot slavery."

I mean compare that to New Vegas, where a case can be made for literally every faction to be "good" or "evil" or neither. In New Vegas the "battle" is between a half a dozen ideologies (that range from literally fascist to libertarian) for the fate of a New World etched in blood on the ruins of the old; In Fallout 4 its "good" vs. "evil", and that's fucking it. There's no Caesar to explain to the character that he does evil and brutality to build the new foundation for a New Rome that will shine brighter (and less degenerate) than the old world. There's no House to explain why human society must be directed by an enlightened dictator and his incorruptible robots towards a future among the stars. There is no NCR scrub to tell you that the forces of classical liberalism will impose law and order and capitalism on this wasteland and tame it has done California.

Instead Fallout 4 gives you a fucking ebil sekert underground society of magic teleporting cyborg scientists, and tells you to go kill'em all, and let god sort'em out.

While binge watching the first season I probably masturbated like 15 times all together.

The first season was okay at best.
I will never understand the hype.

The entire series is supposed to be a metaphor for how women are prisoners in a male-dominated society. The girls all just want to get along with each other but because of the bumbling nincompoops/ evil sexists/ selfish bastards that men are, they suffer constantly.
So yeah, OP, this is very obviously stupid SJW kikery. Nothing surprising about that.

not to mention its a completely unoriginal ripoff

bitches wanna chill watch netflix and smoke weed. What do you do when you have girls over, froggie? Play board games?

what is this thing?

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear...

Yeah, the ugly troll who made the show is a lesbian feminist kek.

I actually watch the show with my gf and it's just typical female shit honestly. Everything about it reeks of girl power bullshit and it's so far from reality.

With that said, it's by the same lady that did weeds and just like weeds the shows quality has dropped with every new season and it will probably end after 1 or 2 more seasons.

What about brotherhood of Steel, I only ever side with them in fo4. Feels gay siding with anyone else.

why the fuck do you guys always have Canadian citizenship, TOO?