Why does people like Norway?

why does people like Norway?
Seems like everyone likes us for some reason....

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Norway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody likes you snownigger

Not sure. Its just natural I guess?

Fuck off Paco, don't you have some jobs to steal?

We and the swiss are the most liked. Don't get why tho. We are not niggers at all. we are the most aryan people.

intelligent people like us because they realize we have a good country and few subhumans. the subhumans are jealous, as is to be expected of "humans"

>Fuck off Paco, don't you have some jobs to steal?

Fucking rekt.

You should be commended for this.

On behalf of my country, I apologize for your inevitable doom when the mudslimes have ruined my country and inevitable head towards yours. I know we've picked on you a lot in the past, but.. You're alright, Norway.

Ur a Scandinavian country that has mostly stayed out of the history books with little immigrantion. No one here has a reason to dislike you.

OP IS A WHITE MUSLIM CONVERT

HE IS THE ONE BEHIND THE HUNDREDS OF SWEDEN HATE THREADS

HE IS THE ONE BEHIND ALL THE PRO MUSLIM POSTS MADE BY NORWEGIANS

FUCKING SAGE

>From 2001 to 2006, and then again from 2009 to 2015, Norway had the highest Human Development Index ranking in the world.
You want more reasons?

>we are the most snowniggery people
fixed

Make it a medal and add it on to the collection. Got the others at gay pride parades.

Fucking shit country

stop being so deluded. norway is cucked beyond redemption already.

Well they might not hate Norway, but i sure hate them!
Honorable exceptions ; USA, Denmark, UK, Russia.

The rest can FUCK OFF AND DIE esp Sweden.

Thing is that Norway never help anyone else, just them self. And everyone loves us.

No, you're getting there bra!

supercuck

When did that happen? I've lived in Oslo my whole life, and muslims marry muslims, and we have our girls...

That's the alpha way.
Put yourself first, always.

because my father works there and i've been there

>aesthetic language
>rullestollmemen
>hate sweden
>quality yet depressed posters
>aware of jews and their actions
>Anders B. and his playstation

We know, and we allready made plans for what to do when you go under
zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border

iktf

but they will outbreed us. it's not individuals getting cucked, it's our race

i hate you fuckers

You're like Finland. Both countries are liberal meme wonderlands that are idolized by the left.

>little immigration
>Oslo

kek

>not cucked by EU
>vikings
>beautiful nature

Who cares, if you are like me and getting a Master in your field, you will be able to make those sand nigges to work for you...

Muslims boys marry muslims girls imported directly from shit tier 3'rd rated shit holes - after fucking norwegian girls until they get tired..

Good luck finding a muslim chick to fuck. No wonder they view themselves as superior.

If Norwegians only knew how 3rd world immigrants viewed them.

In what ways is our language aesthetic? I'm not disagreeing.

>rullestollmemen
You lost me.

We gave Breivik a PS3. Too bad it has NOGAMES

>I've still got a job and don't have to serve under these guys, so who cares
this is the reason why things have been allowed to get so far

FISH
lots of smoked fish

Enjoy your shitskins fuckers

ill be up here with all the aryans

>getting tired of norwegian girls in favour of veiled fatties
this is a joke, right?

Ka ti ska me gjora norge greit igjen?

I've fucked a gril from Irak after a Night in the club, have you ever been outside?...

So if nordics are snowniggers, middle/western europe is mudslimes, eastern europe is slavshits and southern europe is >white
Then who is white?

Because of Breivik and Varg.

hehe :3 theres some cute boipucci in norway ive heard :3

Thanks for the free hate.

sum missive people and country,easy to invade and conquer,Nazi Germany cucked you all WW2 and left all your wymin pregnant with nazi's Babies

No one likes swedes

If I compare, Danish sounds rough and brutish, Swedish sounds gay.

Norsk has good alignment of darkness and melody.

No, I don't want 1000++ imegrants, I want people that work to join us. Norway is strict on this matter.

>Our nation and people will cease to exist
>Who cares

landsforræder

You must feel so brave every time you drag along your rifle to work on Svalbard.

what is there not to like

norway is one of the few countries that could easily beat the US in a nuclear war

Look at the flag on her t shirt.... Gues who is going to be serviced tonite ....

lol, like sayin that "samer" is the Norwegian people since they lived here before us....

>Norsk has good alignment of darkness and melody.

KEKEST

what?

You have no idea.

About 6-7 years ago there was this big criminal case in Oslo the capital regarding taxi drivers. Turns out they been driving without paying taxes.
It was a huge case but was downplayed by the media of course.
What it d meant was that 33% of all males of working age in Oslo and of Pakistani decent in Oslo was per definition criminal.

Scum of the fucking earth.

because you are the motherland
midwestern towns in America fly your flag alongside the stars and stripes and celebrate Syttende Mai

Swiss are the mountain Jews

Literally HOW did you literally notice?

I've seen precision sperging, but holy fuck not at thus level!

Im. Fuckikn dronk. Ama u nigger

Nordic tradidiiton. 0degeneracy

t.butthurt partyvenske

Shut up im drunker desu pham

This u fukkers

Is it me or has the English been off on a ton of pol posts lately?
It is not more better than before the other day....

Fuck u. Lets settlen this liek menn

Ove rinternet blire så god damn teit

Danish is fucking gibberish. It goes out of its way to avoid consonants like t, k and p. It ends up sound like babytalk.
Swedes got their language fucked up by French influences in the 19th century.
As for us Norwegian, we're busy trying to pretend that both of our Norwegian languages are equal

also my grandfather still speaks Norwegian

and also I like rocknroll and Turbonegro fucking rules well at least until Hank quit the band and they got some British fat guy to sing

Quiet, brit

Beer holmgang, the one who loses chugging is a cuck

that's about 7000 years wrong you fucking idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people#History

>They have inhabited the northern arctic and sub-arctic regions of Fenno-Scandinavia and Russia for at least 5,000 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Norway

>About 10,000 BC, following the retreat of the great inland ice sheets, the earliest inhabitants migrated north into the territory which is now Norway.

You're the closest to the ideal of the rich Scandanavian welfare utopia. You're also not part of the EU.

Answer me you shithed

Do you niggers even eat lutefisk?

I don't.

Another Norwegian muslim convert? Me as well :)

My mother Norwegian, I have plenty of family there, speak the language decently. Having been to both countries I can say without a doubt

Denmark >>>>>>> Norway

JUST DO ITT!!!!!

BRING IT ON!

Vhy is it så much fun ti drunk post on 9chqn?

Dont worry guys, its a we wuz tradition to get drunk, so its not degeneracy

moderlandet, barna roper til deg!

top kek

>cant handle the mountain bantz

>Petroglyphs and archeological findings such as settlements dating from about 10,000 B.C

you know when you are even posting the links it is easy.....

BOKMÅL BOKMÅL

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy
USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

when will denmark and sweden submit to their big brother norway and let us rule their land?

Even when Ivar Aasen went drunk around Norway settling dialects it was a fuckton of them consonants pham
Ill reck you at chugging cityboy, you cant handle them coastalbantz tbfh cityboy

so it's HYPOTHISIED that they had land on the border of Russia at the same time real Norwegians settled. so what?

du ville vaere a drepe ditt eget folk

>tfw im actually a cityboy
Why god????

Shut up or we release the Russians !!, they will get your wymin pregnant like the Nazis did on WW2, Norway has been a cucked country always

need a hadia gf

My guess is it's because you're the only two nordic countries left not accepting refugees.

>Norway
>walk by someone on an empty Street
>they go out of their way not to acknowledge you and remain silent

>Denmark
>Say hello or at least acknowledge you

Plus, Danish women are beautiful and in shape. So many people in Norway are pudgy. Danes speak like retards though

HOLY SHIT STEALTH RARE

Well, they allready had something there when we arived. I am not saying that we are not "real Norwegians". But what the fuck? If you are worried about the "Norwegian race", Go have 10 kids with Norwegian girls.....

You must eat frsh fish cityboy, fresh fish makes strong

Sweden is the most aryan.

I thought your picture was satire...

>Danish women are beautiful and in shape
this is the danish handball team. These are athletes in that drug infested shithole.

Not true anymore

>wuz vikings
>blonde and blue eyed, thus aryan memes
>good economy
>cool flag
>that based killer
>still not as cucked as Sweden
thats it, although the most autistic people on the net ive met were Norwegian and Swedish, Danish people were alright though