Why are our Muslims in America basically bro-tier?

Why are our Muslims in America basically bro-tier?

Weird. I don't remember my bros ever slamming jumbo jets into towers or lighting up downies.

>posted from Dearborn, Michigan
if by basically you mean not at all then yes

I have muslim friends that are cool
but then again they aren't religious, they hate Islam just like everyone else

/thread

>I have muslim friends

>they aren't religious

Jews being smart is a meme 2bh

>muslim friends
>aren't religious
wat

They submitted to western degeneracy

stop hurting my brain Schlomo

They aren't.

Their family and heritage is that of Islam, you can be born to a Christian family and be atheist fucking retarded amerifats how much I hate you stop coming to Israel you are literally subhuman apes, everyone here laughs at you lmfao

My friend is a DJ and he played his set yesterda, suddenly, a group of fucking retarded Amerifat tourists comes in, girls look, dress and act like utter disgusting sluts, start grinding on the faggy guys who came in with them, everyone is looking at these atrocities, everyone is whispering and laughing.

Do your dumb fucking cunty people understand that grinding is something you only do in your shitty degenerate States you fucking cunts? You are the laughing stock of the universe lmfao.

Most of the Muslims in America are the people who were tired of Islam's bullshit and left their countries to come here. In a way they are "radicals" because they more more secular and don't really believe in Sharia or the other things MOST Muslims believe. It's very important that Americans realize that the Muslims in America are not representative of the religion globally. Saying "yeah well I know a Muslim and he's cool" is a red herring since they basically are not real Muslims.

They're not. Grew up by a major Palestinian neighborhood and suprised it hasn't been bombed yet

There have been 3 major mudslime terrorist attacks in Murica in the past year.

So... are they Arabic? Berber? Persian? Kurdish? Turkish? Indonesian? Nigerian? Malaysian? Chechen?

which is it.

Because they are vastly outnumbered, and if they started shit we'd genocide them.

>israelliot rodger

>I have Muslim friends that aren't Muslim

She looks Iranian, not a sand person.

There's also a palestinian christian population that used to contribute big people to things like black september and is probably still involved in the national struggle a bit

The leader of the commandos literally called himself Issa (Jesus), must have thought pretty highly of himself

Because you havent enough of them

gas yourself kike. Islam is a religion not an ethnicity. you have an Arab friend, not a Muslim friend. do atheists who come from Christian families call themselves Christians ? no. duh. fucking kike. I thought the Jews were supposed to be smart. are you some Palestinian retard mudslime? get bombed. Hamas should've used you as a human shield

michigan resident. i hate dearborn. so much durka durkistan taliban speak going on and i can't even read the fuckin turrist writin on the buildings.

Stop making this shitty thread all the fucking time. This is probably the 22nd time I've seen this. Seriously, fucking stop it.

Fuck off you filthy shitskin

>

>Jew
>Complaining about America being degenerate
Well why don't you tell your uncle Schlomo to stop promoting that shit over here.

Right. There are only two kinds of Muslims in America, the secular ones, and literal terrorists. I don't think we will ever have the problem Europe is having with Sharia but we do have to deal with dumbasses who think all Muslims are like their bros who are too PC to let us deal with the terrorists.

I was born in Izmir and came here when I was just 3 years old. My family is muslim and very religious but I became an atheist as I grew up and went to university. This story is not just exclusive to me, most of my friends here come from muslim families and have become atheist as well.

Also, we're supposed to be the next generation of this organization called Hizmet, a religious community created by a guy named Gulen, but nobody from my generation is in anyway religious. So I guess Hizmet will die with my parent's generation.

The Jew is angry. Nothing scarier than a big bad Jew hahahahaha

>Muslims
>bro-tier

Die slowly, Achmed. Slowly and painfully.

Use your cool gulenist connections to join the turkish deep state

Wait shit all of those people are probably getting tortured now nvm

Cultural Muslims. Just like cultural Christians. Most of the people who consider themselves Christian don't go to church, but they do vaguely follow the bible in their own retarded and half-assed way. :/

Because they're American first, Muslim second. Same reason one of my friends from uni is Palestinian, but his parents moved to Jordan and he fucking hates Arabs and loves Israel. Kind of funny hearing him talk too. Maybe he's a terrorist and just overcompensating....hmmmm

I remember a Turkish girl in elementary school. She would never fucking shut up about islam and how it is the greatest religion and the true religion. Of course everyone held their tongues in typical overly polite American manner whenever she would start babbling about her religion. She was a fat ugly cow too.

You've convinced me to convert to Muslim, now I can be out rage by you bigots.

>fucking kike
>kike
>kike
nice way of contradicting yourself fucking autist!
I'm not even Jewish! I'm an atheist but my parents are christian!
>kike kike kike kike
fucking retarded nigger, you just proved how stupid and uneducated you amerifags are.

arab from a MUSLIM falimy

not jewish