/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Thank You Wikileaks Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating and discussing anti-Hill and CF memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-23/long-all-offensive-shit-verbatim-im-fine-it
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13313
wallofsocial.com/#dncmediaparty
theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jun/21/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-economy-us-election-live?page=with:block-57692320e4b0c034e5b192e8#block-57692320e4b0c034e5b192e8
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/519
crfb.org/
5.255.80.101/
youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30
i.sli.mg/Sc4SAo.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mmo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

archived breads
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq

Okay.

thx for your support

Where is the main bread?

slid out due to the wikileaks thing; pretty chaotic day. I have the material to start it up, can do it if needed.

We can wait. DNC leaks are pretty much /cfg/ right now.

I have the setup too if we need it.

>DNC leaks are pretty much /cfg/ right now.
my thoughts exactly. I barely posted a single meme today anyway, leaks were YUGE enough.

Thawt u guyz could uze dis ammo. Meme, up up an awayyyyyyy!

>The email - found here- shows DNC staffers’ creating a fake craigslist job posting made for women who wish to apply to jobs at one of Trump’s organizations.

>The fake position, titled a Honey Bunny, requires the prospective applicant to, among other tasks, refrain from gaining weight, be open to public humiliation and be alright with groping or kissing by her boss...

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-23/long-all-offensive-shit-verbatim-im-fine-it

Oops
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13313

#BernieGate
holy shit, this is too good

#IAintVoting until #BLM
capitalizing on the nigger's propensity for laziness, activism through inaction

#BernItDown
this convention is going to be so comfy

#ImWithJill #JillStein2016 #GreenParty
divide them

>this convention is going to be so comfy
How great was this #DNCleaks timing btw?? By Kek, convention is in 3 days and this shitstorm happens. This hurt the DNC BIG-time, gonna be comfy indeed, can't wait for the DNC breads

Thanks Mr. Assange, honorary cfg member

bump

nice ant meme
here's a shill meme

Based leaf. Saving these to a new folder. Thanks for the effort, OP.

>Based leaf. Saving these to a new folder. Thanks for the effort, OP.
We're in the trenches bby, too late to stop now. Thx for support

Given the recent DNC email leaks suggesting Bernie was cheated out of the nomination, I suggest we use this opportunity to start creating a schism in the democratic party.

Go on social media and get people who support Bernie angry and riled up. Do NOT mention trump or try to get them to vote trump this may end up backfiring, simply suggest they do not vote for Hillary at the election. If they decide to vote trump, then that's one more for the Don, and if they decide not to vote at all then it's one less vote for Hillary

Have our meme warfare division cook up some comics and shit about the emails. Remember to focus on victimizing Sanders, try not to mention trump or make the comic seem pro trump.

posted this in Trump general as well for good measure

get the word out.

> I suggest we use this opportunity to start creating a schism in the democratic party.
way ahead of you pal. That is essentially the whole point of the operation. DNC convention will be a shitshow

pic related, might be worth spamming it with memes, according to some people on twatter it is trending as well

bump

bump for any cfg guys with memes

Another thred Is sending wikileaks emails an memes to dat skreen/#

www.youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

yeah I know but you guys have some of the best anti-hillary memes so figured i'd let you know

How the hell did the DNC get this? Hacking?

I don't know why you guys hate Hill-dog so much. She seems right up your alley.

>Did I just really make you think?

Democrats plan to let more Mexican immigrants in for more votes.

yes u did

/cfg/, has anyone ever followed the money after it got to the clintons?
I just saw clinton cash and I'm wondering why they need that much money. What are they spending it on? Is bill getting blackmailed with his air plane trips?

Wheeee

WE ARE ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF

#dncmediaparty
#DNCLeak has been censored

Post anti Hillary Memes and email screencaps there!!

Did this
show up on
this?

I don't have live feed, so I don't know, I can however tell you that the hashtag is legit for the board so unless they are filtering it will show up

but this is where they are drawing from: wallofsocial.com/#dncmediaparty

that will give you basically what would be going up on the screen if it was unfiltered

Proton mail is free and doesn't require any personal info and it's encrypted and based out of Switzerland

Do you happen to know the correct size of their screen? 1920x1080?

>“If you put Donald Trump in the steering wheel of the American economy, he is very likely to drive us off a cliff"
>-Hillary Clinton
theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jun/21/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-economy-us-election-live?page=with:block-57692320e4b0c034e5b192e8#block-57692320e4b0c034e5b192e8

>However, with debt at post-war record high levels and projected to grow unsustainably, simply remaining on our current course is not enough. Secretary Clinton would need over $4 trillion of deficit reduction to simply replace the sequester and stabilize the debt at its current high levels. So far she has proposed over $1.5 trillion of savings, and yet does not dedicate even a fraction of it to putting the debt on a more sustainable path.
>-Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/519

>The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget is a nonpartisan, non-profit organization committed to educating the public on issues with significant fiscal policy impact.
crfb.org/

Some possible meme fuel for you bros

>Proton mail is free and doesn't require any personal info and it's encrypted and based out of Switzerland
Great tip, wasn't aware of it.

Agreeeeeeeed. Wuz hopeing theze peeps wood 2! Sir spamz alottttt!

for what purpose, I'm almost positive the application layer of the wall of social automatically formats it to fit within a predefined format

She willingly allows herself to be a useful idiot, its really quite terrifying

protonmail.com/

Better get Schlomo on the case
5.255.80.101/

Hello Dan, thanks for the bump.

As always leafman, python twitter bot stopped working unfortunately. need to maintenance

> python twitter bot stopped working
interesting. what does your bot do? Totally unfamiliar with the whole process.

nice, nice thread guys wow so many memes now

All this effort to drag Hillary down ON A JAPANESE NEO NAZI ANIME BOARD even though she will win anyway.

LMAO keep making these posts, makes your chance of committing suicide higher on November 8th. FIGHT THE REAL FIGHT BROTHA!!!

To optimize memes for their screen of course.

thanks for the bump

This is not optimized.

CLINTON CASH JUST AIRED
youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

i.sli.mg/Sc4SAo.jpg

fucking diversity monkeys never rest. Actually surprised Hillary didn't go with a muslim tranny in a wheelchair, as thet say. If you're gonna pander may as well go all out

Thank you for the dump, op

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

No need to thank me senpai, just doing my part

K-KEEP ME POSTED

At least you're putting more effort into this than most of the shills.

Thanks for the bump!