When can we expect a solo x23 movie?

When can we expect a solo x23 movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmQTI1FFJRM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Curzon,_6th_Earl_Howe?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully

Will they keep dfne?

Maybe she got scared of the attention. Explains why she has not made any public appearances in ages.

only if daphnechan is in it

that looks like something from the darkwebs

>ages

Movies been out only for a few months.
Not even a year.
Also it's get parents keeping her from the public.

That's just the public adoration. Imagine the trauma if she knew places like this existed where it was the popular thing to fantasize about her.

are there any decent cams? i saw it in the theater when it came out

I think there's a Korsub HDRip out there.

i hate hardsubs

People here says nothing but nice things about her

No. because Marvel doesn't bet on child actress and by the time she demonstrate she can work steadily with the studio people will already lose interest in her

She looked already too old I mean mature to me in her post screening appearance.

This is fox, marvel has no say in this

Now, maybe, but not after the movie came out. It was disgusting.

That Nayah girl is unfortunate looking.

If I was in her shoes at that age, that would frighten and unnerve me. Just dozens of cameras pointed at you, flashing away, dozens of people calling out your name telling you pose and shit. Attention of that intensity has to be scary at that age for her.

Her parents may know about Shad, no way she does, it kinda bothers me to think that in a few years she may learn of it. She'd just be so grossed out by it all and disappointed in people. Plus it only reinforces her parents decision to keep her tucked away.

Blu-ray it's coming it in like a week, just wait

Are you implying she wasn't fucked by every jew pedo in Hollywood by now? Whats a bunch of 4chin posts to her at this point?

disgusting spic
hopefully never

Spanish, not Mexican.

Apart from based Dan and Polanski all Hollywood pedos seem to be degenerate homosexuals though

She is talented.
Its kinda sad she will never make it as an actress because of her looks. She seems like a nice girl
youtube.com/watch?v=cmQTI1FFJRM

good, I dont want her to become something like Bella Thorne.

>ywn be brutally cut to pieces by a little girl
;_;

IS SHADMAN IN FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

She doesn't seem to want to be an actress. It was really interesting to see how different peoples expectations are. When she got told she'd be a stunt double for an actress, she and her parents all started screaming and celebrating apparently. Not a main character, just a stunt double for someone, whose face we'd never see or name we'd never bother to read, and that was enough for her and her family. I find that sweet and sad at the same time.

It's the next logical step after Logan, it's either on the table or already in pre-production

>She doesn't seem to want to be an actress
lol nvm, just watched the video.

>She doesn't seem to want to be an actress
Somehow I knew it all along

I mean it's relaxing to know I don't have to watch her age

I'm talking about the stunt girl, not Dafne.

In an interview Dafne said she definitely absolutely wants to be an actress now after doing Logan whereas prior to Logan she wanted to be a vet.

>all these flashy moves

Pft. I would just feed her an overhand right and she would be finished...

when she grows up and not turns out like Arya from GoT

IM IN LOVE WITH DAFNE. X23 MOVIE NOW.

>>all these flashy moves
Those are stunt moves, those are supposed to be flashy. She is five-time North American Sport Karate Association world champion, she can probably kick some neets ass.

>It was really interesting to see how different peoples expectations are. When she got told she'd be a stunt double for an actress, she and her parents all started screaming and celebrating apparently.

I think its different for her and Dafne. For Dafne, its more like winning a lottery, but for her, its more like payoff of hard work.

Dafne's grandpa was royalty so it might be a bit more than blind luck, even if you trace it all the way back to her getting a good agent.

Great grandpa*

What? Literal royalty? Explain

>rare dafne

Ask and you shall receive.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Curzon,_6th_Earl_Howe?wprov=sfla1
Slightly rare. I've posted it a few times.

*user teleports behind her and raises his right fist*
OVERHAND RIGHT ATTACK!!!!!
*strikes her with the force of a million suns*
Heh nothin personal kid
*he says as her body falls to the ground broken in a million pieces"

I mean, while thats cool and all, I really doubt minor royalty 2 generations ago meant anything to any of the casting people.

Perhaps not.

>Slightly rare. I've posted it a few times.
Is that a screenshot from the elusive hospital clip I keep hearing about?

When can we expect a X23 Jubilee lewd movie

She looks tall in this picture.

That's sad to hear

Expect a vapid shell incoming.
She is going to be annoying and corrupt even the impression of this movie by showing us what everything we love now will become

I can't stop it. The images of older version of her will be seen by me and it will destroy my impression of her

Damn. I like her attitude compared to the main.

If she pursues acting, you best prepare yourself. Keeping the innocent good girl ideal of her in your head is setting yourself up for disappointment when she begins taking adult roles.

You're gross.

You sound too cynical. She had fun in the logan set with the other kids and Jackman so now she wants to be an actress. She is just a kid, she is thinking like a kid.

Spaniards are hispanic, they are in fact more spics than mexicans.

Oh, not being an American I always thought spic exclusively referred to mexicans.

>take your shoes off sweetie

Yeah. I'm gonna turn the video into a webm when I get the chance. I can't find the source anymore. It was a hospital in Madrid that I got linked to.

I wish cunnyposters would leave.

This thread isn't sexual.

I still don't understand why they didn't blow her brains out. They could have handcuffed/footcuffed her while she was out.

can you upload the video on mega?

I don't understand why they didn't blow all their brains out. None of those kids were going to live in the end; why take them alive?

It makes a lot more sense if you pretend they need the mutants alive.

>They could have handcuffed/footcuffed her while she was out.
I mean, that's all right? W-what if she fell awkwardly and the fall pulled her shirt up just a little?

>When can we expect a solo x23 movie?

This is probably the 1000th time this topic has been posted here. We all know you're trying to make another low-key dafne thread.

And you know what i don't mind that.

Okay maybe a little bit.

NO LEWD

They'd finish hog tying her and go catch the other kids. These are professionals, not rapists for hire.

I'll upload it when I get home if this thread isn't dead. Or in the next thread.

What's this expression supposed to convey?

Morbid interest.

different timelines

I-I'm sorry, I'm usually a cuteposter, that was my first lewdpost, honestly it wasn't even lewd, I didn't mean anything by it, I was just joking was all.

She's probably cold.

You've begun your descent.

>you want to do WHAT with my armpit?

No really, I actually was just joking and didn't mean anything by it.

thanks senpai

Too late pedo. I'm coming for your ass.

Prepare yourself for all the webms

Who else is buying a Logan poster and getting it framed?

I'd buy the Dave Rapoza one if he didn't fuck Laura's face up.

I bet yours was made by Shadman.

>Chooses coolest looking poster
You've got good taste.

The face is a bit weird but its too cool for me to pass up.

He's an incredibly talented artist. /ic/ is always sucking him off. I might still buy it; it's really aesthetic.

How about this one?

That one's really cool. The 80's hand-painted style of the other one is unbeatable though.

>it's really aesthetic.
I really, really dig its western vibe and whatever style you call that its painted in.

I'm not sure what the exact style is but I agree. /ic/ would know. Here's another example I love. I'm gonna try to get this poster to hang in my media room too.

This is another one I like.