archive.is/pyCQh
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the reasons?

moore is probably trying to exploit the fact that he is always wrong

cec

good dubble

Why is this fat fuck relevant?

Moore was one of the earliest mainstream people to call out Saudi Arabia post 9/11

Mfw Michael Moore is actually a Sup Forums shill

As much as I want Trump to win, I really don't think he has a chance. The electoral map is overwhelmingly in favor of Hillary. Hopefully she'll just be a one term president.

Just noticed Mr.Plinkett looks awfully similar to Michael Moore.

You know what they say about the broken clock occasionally being correct.

Michael Moore is just straight up retarded.

The stuff he posted after Brexit was the cringiest shit I've ever seen.

And I've seen some cringy shit.

Hey, we need all the help we can get.

One term president is a thing of the past. Last one was over 22 years ago

He's trying to get out the vote.

it's an election year and he's hungry

One term is all it takes to destroy the West. Obama's policies don't just hurt the US, they seep into civilised Europe and eat away like a cancer.

I hope with all my heart that he wins.

yeah, sure breeeh

They are giving up lol

i just read this article and to be honest, i think he's entirely correct. he might actually be the only libtard not putting his fingers in his ears and just screaming LALALALALA. he seems to at least know which way the wind blows.

he knows that the trump voters are 100 times more enthusiastic than the people who will hold their nose and vote clinton

Way to be a fucking faggot

archive.is/pyCQh

Also, he is advertising a new movie he made coming out this upcoming February so expect to hear from him a lot for the rest of the election

What's he upset about? He'll have enough material to make shitty documentaries for the next four years!

I get the feeling he actually likes trumps positions besides the wall and Muslim ban

>this wretched, ignorant, dangerous part-time clown and full-time sociopath is going to be our next president.
AND BASICALLY YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID
How? Just watch this free video!

to doubt or hate trump makes him stronger, to support him makes him stronger. if they were smart, they would ignore him, but they only feed into his energy.

>here's the 5 reason why Trump will win. Number 4 is outstanding !

When did he become a spam for shit tier website?

>1. Midwest Math, or Welcome to Our Rust Belt Brexit

Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all are blue but have elected red govna's lately, he thinks Trump'll scoop these states

>2. The Last Stand of the Angry White Man

I dunno some Michael Moore self-hating shit

>3. The Hillary Problem

Hillary is fucking awful and even a lot of liberals think so

>4. The Depressed Sanders Vote

He still thinks Sanders people will vote for her (lul) but without enthusiasm and grudgingly so they won't pull more people or canvas for her or anything, some will stay home, etc.

>5. The Jesse Ventura Effect

basically in this section he complains about people having secret political beliefs that only come out in the voting booth because people who don't want to make waves don't talk about who they REALLY support, ie silent majority type shit

user if Donald loses, no other Republican could do it. You think, the globalist Yebs and Rubotos of the world could swing the states needed to get 270? They would have been crushed as badly as Romney if not worse.

Sounds reasonable enough

He's just trying to scare the left to put down the bong and vote. They are easily manipulated by fear

Look at the world. Obama and Clinton set it ablaze in 8 years.

Holy fuck I don't think we can take 4 years of her.

Does this fat fuck still make shitty, leftist biased docs? Havent seen him for awhile

But they are also a bunch of defeatists. I assure you they will give up even more when they read the article.

That's not too unreasonable, honestly. It's nice that Michael made it to the Despair phase, though.

Because his website is saturated with ads for his new movie coming soon where he will show his version of MAGA

>basically in this section he complains about people having secret political beliefs that only come out in the voting booth because people who don't want to make waves don't talk about who they REALLY support, ie silent majority type shit

tfw at work I talk about how I think Trump is a psychopath even though I'm gonna vote for him 100% and don't believe it. Wonder how many do the same.

I was in a gym equipment store and this super bulk black dude was talking to us and started talking about Trump as a reasonable candidate which was p cool

Isn't amazing too? If I was still a sucker for the meme that the two parties' establishment were different I'd be hard-pressed to explain how a blue team president called 'Bama caused equivalent mayhem to a red team president named Dubya even though one got a fucking nobel peace prize

He came out with one a bit ago, but it was super shit, called "Where to Invade Next". He praised Portugal's drug reform program a lot in it. Didn't focus on the Us actually invading anywhere though.

Way more blacks like Trump than the media is allowing people to believe

shell be fine

Will he finally migrate to Cuba?

just wait til the debates

just fuckin wait

>his version of MAGA
Make America Goutic Again?

Is 'goutic' a word?

You know what i mean. Because he is fat :^)

Just as soon as he allows that lovely large SCREENED family of muzzies into his house

>I dont want to be the bearer of bad news and my opinion is meaningless, but I need some attention.

Fat Attentionwhore.

He's always wrong.

Looks like Moore has finally hit the acceptance stage

This. I'm tired of his notion that some milquetoast candidate like Jeb bush, or a guy like Ted Cruz who is the ultimate boogeyman for leftists and moderates alike would have had a better chance. I was a Rand guy originally but I still realize that trump is literally our only shot. Because no matter what the media says about him, the one thing you cannot call trump is boring. Put the opportunity to elect the first female president over someone like Jeb and hillary wins in a landslide, no matter how corrupt she is.

If Trump is that evil, then the Dems need to admit EVERYTHING PUBLICLY that they have done and I will believe Trump is evil if they claim so, but until then the dems are evil and will die. This country is death. Freedom is not death. I will be free until death.

Reason 6 is #DNCleak #BernieMustDisavow

>Email me if you want a Bowling for Columbine DVD, I'll send you one in the mail

>I really need your ad revenue please click my shitty fucking blog

kek, this shameless fat fuck never cease to amaze me. Just how low can he go?

>There is a sense that the power has slipped out of their hands, that their way of doing things is no longer how things are done. This monster, the “Feminazi,”the thing that as Trump says, “bleeds through her eyes or wherever she bleeds,” has conquered us — and now, after having had to endure eight years of a black man telling us what to do, we’re supposed to just sit back and take eight years of a woman bossing us around? After that it’ll be eight years of the gays in the White House! Then the transgenders! You can see where this is going. By then animals will have been granted human rights and a fuckin’ hamster is going to be running the country. This has to stop!

Moore is secretly redpilled

>civilised
>Europe
Englishman can't even spell civilized.

> (You)
>He praised Portugal's drug reform program a lot in it
Yes I hear this has been used as an example abroad, they basically decriminalized all drug use following the "le drug addict is a victim not a criminal k"
As far as I know they're wasting on public health costs by keeping them on methadone and some drugs consumption has actually gone up
theres also still lot of drug traficking from outside, especially Morocco which is a main hash producer

the adjective form of gout is gouty

>Moore is secretly redpilled
he honestly is. im not sure where he gets off on saying stupid cuck shit all the time though

No he's definitely a cuck. He just understands poor white people and doesn't hate them. Which is more than can be said for 95% of libs.

>2. The Last Stand of the Angry White Man
I hate this cuck.

That's why I think he secretly supports Trump, his insight is way too good in that article, he knows the libshits have failed the people
He probably has to to keep the money rolling in, he's made a name for himself now as a figurehead of libs and wouldn't be able to easily jump sides and still secure an income doing what he does. He's just dropping subtle redpills

> I hate America
> I hate Trump
> Therefore Trump will win America

Can't fault that "logic." Still, let's not get cocky, we need to keep building.

Hillary will destroy Donald in debates as long as there is a moderator who will stop him from speaking out of turn.

This. I'm black and voting for Trump, and at least one of my black friends is. He doesn't really like Trump, but he considers Hillary more shady than the dealer in town so there's that.

Lol, just lol

Trump is a master of speaking off the cuff, Hillary will be fucked, no speechwriter can save her, will be delicious to watch her squirm when Trump brings up Benghazi

One of his first projects was the loss of manufacturing jobs and being against free trade, so there's that.

One of the best kept secrets of this election so far has been that a big chunk of Sanders' votes came from poor white Berniecrats. His base may have been the college students demanding gibs, but if you look at the primary maps you'll see that Sanders won rural areas every time.

Trump is just a few kind words from taking the rust belt. The media also ignores how Trump's main issue is trade.

Dude is from Flint. He at least knows how fucked people there are due to globalism. He knows that they'll all vote for the guy who says he'll fight against the policies that have fucked them. It's pretty simple. Trump wins Ohio, Michigan, probably Pennsylvania too. GG hilldog.

I wouldn't call victory just yet, this is a ruse

Oh this is tasty, my lads!

>Midwest Math, or Welcome to Our Rust Belt Brexit. I believe Trump is going to focus much of his attention on the four blue states in the rustbelt of the upper Great Lakes – Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Four traditionally Democratic states – but each of them have elected a Republican governor since 2010 (only Pennsylvania has now finally elected a Democrat). In the Michigan primary in March, more Michiganders came out to vote for the Republicans (1.32 million) that the Democrats (1.19 million). Trump is ahead of Hillary in the latest polls in Pennsylvania and tied with her in Ohio. Tied? How can the race be this close after everything Trump has said and done? Well maybe it’s because he’s said (correctly) that the Clintons’ support of NAFTA helped to destroy the industrial states of the Upper Midwest. Trump is going to hammer Clinton on this and her support of TPP and other trade policies that have royally screwed the people of these four states.

Moore and Maher are just trying to energize the base.
They do this every election.
"Hey fuckwads, get out and vote or we'll lose."
They want to keep you faggots complacent.
Women outpoll men remember. Hillary's got that shit in a kegel squeeze.

2 of 3

>When Trump stood in the shadow of a Ford Motor factory during the Michigan primary, he threatened the corporation that if they did indeed go ahead with their planned closure of that factory and move it to Mexico, he would slap a 35% tariff on any Mexican-built cars shipped back to the United States. It was sweet, sweet music to the ears of the working class of Michigan, and when he tossed in his threat to Apple that he would force them to stop making their iPhones in China and build them here in America, well, hearts swooned and Trump walked away with a big victory that should have gone to the governor next-door, John Kasich.

He looks like tranny Christian Weston Chandler

>Hillary will destroy Donald in debates

Hillary's got
Blacks (well they're just written off at this point)
Hispanics
Women
Asians
White women

All you guys got is white men and women outvote you consistently.
You're fugged niggas.

> From Green Bay to Pittsburgh, this, my friends, is the middle of England – broken, depressed, struggling, the smokestacks strewn across the countryside with the carcass of what we use to call the Middle Class. Angry, embittered working (and nonworking) people who were lied to by the trickle-down of Reagan and abandoned by Democrats who still try to talk a good line but are really just looking forward to rub one out with a lobbyist from Goldman Sachs who’ll write them nice big check before leaving the room. What happened in the UK with Brexit is going to happen here. Elmer Gantry shows up looking like Boris Johnson and just says whatever shit he can make up to convince the masses that this is their chance! To stick to ALL of them, all who wrecked their American Dream! And now The Outsider, Donald Trump, has arrived to clean house! You don’t have to agree with him! You don’t even have to like him! He is your personal Molotov cocktail to throw right into the center of the bastards who did this to you! SEND A MESSAGE! TRUMP IS YOUR MESSENGER!

Thank you based user for the archive link
May kek shine his grace upon thee

>Moore and Maher are just trying to energize the base.

Came here to say this. The left is no longer trying to make Hillary look desirable (she has a ton of skellys in the closet and the charisma of a pair of socks); they're trying to make Trump look destructible.

Personally I don't like Michael Moore but our healthcare system is fucked (Something EVERYONE knows) and the Saudis (Sunni Wahhabi) are the real face of terrorism. He's totally retarded on guns and shit tho.

>
And this is where the math comes in. In 2012, Mitt Romney lost by 64 electoral votes. Add up the electoral votes cast by Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. It’s 64. All Trump needs to do to win is to carry, as he’s expected to do, the swath of traditional red states from Idaho to Georgia (states that’ll never vote for Hillary Clinton), and then he just needs these four rust belt states. He doesn’t need Florida. He doesn’t need Colorado or Virginia. Just Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. And that will put him over the top. This is how it will happen in November.

IT'S MAGA TIME BABY!!!!

Trump will win. No one cares about feel good platitudes and pandering anymore, the world has gone to complete shit and more and more people are waking up to it. All the Democratic party has done the last 8 years is divide Americans, failed the blacks and poor, and introduce more and more pandering legislation, and Trump is proposing a solution to the problems people are seeing at home and around the world daily.

>Hillary will destroy Donald in debates
lol

16 vs 1 with all the odds stacked against him, and he won. You really think he can't beat an epileptic old bat with the charisma and moral integrity of a dead fish?

And yet Cuck Crowder has completely given up on Trump and saying Killary is going to win. The fucking LEAF cannot get anything right

Hillary's not even locked in yet.

She could have a stroke and die tomorrow and then boom, whaddya got!? You know.

10 days and then we unleash hell. At that time, yeah, she's having a stroke. If she dies first, does Slick Willy still have to die?

Ponder that riddle.

OH MY GOD WHAT A DELICIOUS ELECTION!

youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ

stop insulting dead fish

(((saudi arabia)))

What are they going to do..Physically restrain him?

There is a gentleman's agreement that you don't talk over the person you are debating. Trump doesn't give a fuck.

He will interrupt her every time he wants to, she will try to do the same but give up the tactic in the end

/thread

Get the fuck out of here Cuck Crowder

All this does is energize us. He made our case for us. Trump is for the middle man, for the industry, for USA!!

>tfw at work I talk about how I think Trump is a psychopath even though I'm gonna vote for him 100% and don't believe it.

Cuck

If you absolutely have to play along with the libshits at least say something like "I think the media overblows how bad Trump would be" or something neutral like that, don't go full libtard

if trump loses, Hillary will flood the country with tens of millions of foreigners and award mass amnesty to illegals. the establishment is TERRIFIED that he's come this far and will do anything necessary to ensure that something like this NEVER happens again

He just needs Ohio and one other rust belt state.

He will win the south, NC, Iowa, and Florida

(((this)))

the only thing he's wrong about is it being "the last stand", it's the first of a new empire's worth of stands.

Christ this is pathetic. There are times when I don't feel like fighting with anyone so I don't bark up, but I would NEVER blaspheme Trump or my belief system for approval. This was difficult to read.

Yeah, they probably taste better.

The "church" of Abd al-Wahhab goes far beyond the Saudis and has been laying the gorundwork of what is happening in the Muslim world since at least the early 1900s. Saud does finance them quite a bi, however.

it was only 3 presidencies ago.
you could say with the same certainty that the presidency always switches parties every other term.

if you really believe this you are a fucking basementdweller

So says the spokesman of F.A.G.
Has been irrelevant for over a decade.

CANT GORE THE MOORE

6 months ago you asked anyone in Hong Kong about politics and it was 100% Clinton.

They don't give a fuck. They don't follow email leaks. They really don't care that much here. American Politics! ROR!

Ask them today and they say Trump. When you ask why not Hillary anymore, they kind of shake their head and say 'She's no good.'.

I cannot disagree. She is no good.

The true litmus test will be 2020. If Trump landslides there, the world will be in a good place for a few years.

THANKS DONALD J TRUMP! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!