FEEL THE JOHNSON

daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@otakuproxy/gary-johnson-is-the-only-candidate-who-supports-a-basic-income-who-will-be-on-the-ballot-in-2016-6fd2bccb170c#.1au9kf499
youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU
youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a garpoon now.

Is it true that Gary Johnson is considering a Universal Basic Income? If so, I MIGHT be feeling the Johnson

For insane people:
>No more secret service
>President flies delta instead of air force one
>Any citizen in the country can have a 1 on 1 conversation to yell about their grievances ALONE with the president once a week

medium.com/@otakuproxy/gary-johnson-is-the-only-candidate-who-supports-a-basic-income-who-will-be-on-the-ballot-in-2016-6fd2bccb170c#.1au9kf499

Gary Johnson is the only candidate who supports a basic income who will be on the ballot in 2016 this year. He support the FairTax which has a prebate which is a basic income. He will be on the ballot in all fifty states and DC as the Libertarian Party candidate. Since nobody has ever heard of basic income on average among Americans, FairTax supports have invented the term “prebate” as people know the difference between the prefixes pre and re as well as the word rebate. The major parties may occasionally flirt with FairTax and basic income, but only the Libertarian Party is fully committed to it.

>Feeling the Johnson
Fag.

>basic income
>open borders

Holy shit american politics is truly toxic

>Abolish corporate income tax
Genius.

I want to feel the Johnson!

Yes it is. Corporate taxes are one of the main reasons employers can't pay their workers living wages.

>Free Trade

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

The "Basic Income" supported by Gary Johnson is the Prebate component of the Fair Tax. It is equal to the amount of sales tax applied to a poverty level income. The point being that no one pays any federal taxes until their income exceeds the poverty threshold. It is akin to the Negative Income Tax as proposed by Milton Friedman.

Also, "open borders" means a work visa program for illegals so that we can exploit their cheap labor while collecting taxes from them. In his ideal scenario, they are paying taxes but do not get the prebate.

For people who are not Trump Supporter Retarded when it comes to economics, his policies are really based.

>medium.com/@otakuproxy/gary-johnson-is-the-only-candidate-who-supports-a-basic-income-who-will-be-on-the-ballot-in-2016-6fd2bccb170c#.1au9kf499

>He support the FairTax which has a prebate which is a basic income

do you even know what a prebate is?

wtf, i hate winning elections elections now.

As I mentioned above, this is an example of being Trump Supporter Retarded when it comes to economics.

Mercantilism has been superseded by modern economic though. There have been a lot of advances in economics since 1860. The law of comparative advantage, negative railroad, etc.

The US has the highest level of productivity per worker in the world. Free trade will always bring us high wage jobs at the expense of shit-level jobs.

This ad is paid for and approved by the Hillary Clinton Campaign.

Unless this replaced welfare, this missed the point of what Friedman proposed.

It's also still redistribution of income and an unnecessary responsibility by the government. He also said that bakeries shouldn't have the right to deny service for a same-sex wedding, so even by Libertarian standards, he's shit.

>how to elect Hillary Rodham Clinton, the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU

"daily reminder"

a vote for johnson is a vote for clinton. he won't get more than 10% of the vote.

have a nice day, Sup Forums

Point about Friedman and the NIT is noted as correct. Speaking for myself, In an ideal world, you would eliminate the welfare programs and roll that spending into the prebate. I will just say that Johnson has proposed using the Fair Tax as the starting point.

The election is not about being the most pure ancap or minarchist. It is about getting votes. The average voter doesn't give a shit about how pure he matches theories they have never heard of. Compared to Clinton and Trump, he is the lovechild old Mises, Friedman, and Hayek.

While I personally support the repeal of the public accommodation portion of the Civil Rights Act of 1965, it is a political nonstarter. When politically you can't allow everyone to discriminate for everyone for any reason, the only next fair thing is not to allow anyone to discriminate when making a public accommodation.

>gary johnson
>end corporate welfare

Enjoy your Turd Sandwich, fag.

>Gary "Open Borders" Johnson
>Gary "Bin that gun" Johnson

>Point about Friedman and the NIT is noted as correct.
Are you saying I was correct in saying that Friedman proposed it to replace welfare, not be in addition to it.

enjoy your giant douche, puppet.

If Johnson wasn't running, I'd simply stay home on election day.
Don't think that cause I'm not voting for Trump, I'd vote for Hillary.

Will not enjoy the Giant Douche should she win. Puppet? I actually voted for Johnson in the 2012 Republican Primary.

>Compared to Clinton and Trump, he is the lovechild old Mises, Friedman, and Hayek.
Not really. That would be Ron Paul. This man literally said he agrees with Sanders more than Clinton and Trump, which is only the case for gay marriage, abortion, and foreign policy.

> Muh Open Borders
His proposal is to allow the spics to have a work visa so they can pay taxes while picking onions or working in a chicken house. This is the work that not even the niggers will do.

> "Bin that gun"
The fuck? You do realize that Johnson is pro-gun and and pro-2nd amendment, right? More-so than Trump.

Overall, just go back to /r/the_Donald.

Notice there is no mention of his open borders policy

I like roads thank you very much

he threw away a gun from Austin

>for the left
>end corporate welfare

>for the right
>abolish corporate income tax

Ron Paul may be the living embodiment of Murray Rothbard, but Rothbard and Mises are not the sum of libertarian thought.

My point was that compared to two Statists like Clinton and Trump, Johnson is pretty libertarian. Besides, he is trying to talk about policies that are politically doable. If he went off spouting about privatizing the oceans and replacing the pledge of allegiance with quoting the non-aggression principle, he would get the same coverage that Harry Browne got in 2000.

>T-t-rump i-ii-ss a-a-a RACIST

youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI

>end corporate welfare
>abolish corporate income tax

lol

Fuck that anti freedom of association and anti gun faggot

Ya, poor ms. walmart is only making 600billion a year.

definitely needs a tax break to help her workers out :(

>open borders

Statistically speaking you are more likely to die on a road than being shot by a negro, blown up by a terrorist or eaten by a cancer.

But you are free to build them if you're able.

That was a replica. Gary is kind of an odd dude. Probably threw it out because he didn't want to carry it around. He didn't think about the optics. It's the little things like that that make me think they would have been better off with Bill Weld at the top of the ticket.

didn't he sell out completely?

you guys are literally bernie tier

I despise 3rd parties

The idea that literal nobodies can run. No you should be forced to win the primary's to win.

It's why I oppose independent mps and recently created parties like UKIP

Only The old established parties should be allowed.

Clinton or Trump should win. Not Johnson.

You need to earn the right to run for president.

Yes

>Ron Paul may be the living embodiment of Murray Rothbard,
Are you fucking kidding me? He would be much more Hayek than Rothbard and, fyi, he wasn't an anarchist.

>Rothbard and Mises are not the sum of libertarian thought.
And neither is Johnson? What is your point?

>My point was that compared to two Statists like Clinton and Trump, Johnson is pretty libertarian.
Nobody is denying that.

>politically doable
Questionable.

>increase immigration
>lower taxes

>He would be much more Hayek than Rothbard
Never, Paul most definitely comes from Miseian branch. He regularly quotes Mises and Rothbard. Rothbard was also a close personal friend of his. The only time he really discusses Hayek is when talking about Business Cycle Theory.

> Nobody is denying that.
That was the only point I was actually trying to make.

Okay, true. Then he would be Mises more than Rothbard. He would probably be almost any minarchist Austrian over Rothbard because he's clearly not an anarchist.

>That was the only point I was actually trying to make.
You mean, the point is, we should vote for Johnson because he's the most libertarian, or we should respect him more because he's the most libertarian? There's no need to make points we all agree with.

Ron's final speech to Congress is probably the most anarchistic thing ever said in that building by any person in history.

My point is that we should vote for him as the is the most Libertarian (and the most experienced) and that just because he and Weld are not ideologically pure ancaps, doesn't mean that they are not legitimately libertarians.