Explain to me how she will win again?

>Inb4 Shillbots: Cause she is not Hitler
It is literally trumps world atm.

>DPD applications triple

kek

everyone is itching to join the race war

Bump

Bump!

Don't forget that Donald Trump works for Hilary.

DESU, I think this story may have a huge impact come November. This has really pissed off the Sanders supporters, plus it adds to the Hillary "cronyism" perception. It plays into one of Trump's main line of attacks, makes it difficult for Hillary to solidify the Dem base, and just before the convention is a sensitive time.

Trump wins in November. Kek wills it.

>Lord Kek
Amen

election fraud

You were born just in time to see the city of Philidelphia be burned to the ground by leftists.

Trump is paying the hackers to get this info that he tipped them off on. He knows everything about them he's played their game for years. This is trumps game. He is doing this. All of it. The echo and parenthesis, everything. Iq 170

Just wait till they roll out cop hating thug mothers and bash military moms at the DNC. Oh and talk about reigning in the banks from Wells Fargo Center lmao. Pathetic

AND Clinton Cash has just come out.

I like this: The smell of libtards not being able to come up with a legit argument.

>Trump paying hackers
Ele giggleeeee

Is this seriously a part of their plan?

Was bashing Pat Smith REALLY a great idea?

Was inviting criminals to speak at a convention which is already populated by the literal scum of the earth something that they all agreed was a sound plan?

Except the publics trust in MSM has been on the decline for the past 15 years. With this drop, Alternative news will become the norm.

Is that the best you libtards have?

Is this the best you can do Sup Forums?

>pays hackers

You know the hacker Sup Forums would do it for free m8?

ZOMG Sup Forums THE LEET HACKER

Just watched. Good way to spend an hour, phamily.

she wins by winning florida and pennsylvania with virginia thrown in for safety

Claims she will win states
>Doesn't provide reasoning on why she will win them

Thats what Rush is saying. He says theyre gonna completely alienate all independents at the convention.