What the fuck happened to Chloe...

What the fuck happened to Chloe? She was top of her game back in the day and now Elle Fanning's career has soared while hers is sinking like a stone. She was THE teenage actress. The biggest of her age range. Now both Fanning and Ronan grew larger than she did.

What was her mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

static.chlomo.org/gallery/photosets_2011/chloe_moretz_first_annual_comedy_awards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people change as they age
who knew

Not her. Her career. She basically quit making good movies.

post more then faggit

jesus christ she has a granny ass

SHE SPENDS HER TIME WORKING OUT SEVEN TIMES A WEEK!!

She wasn't a good actress she only got popular because of her face but then she started tanking big movies repeatedly and now she has no more options

She also grew up really ugly

>itt a teenager discovers all wine eventually turns to vinegar

gather ye rosebuds while yet may

>then she started tanking big movies

Not really. What big movies? The 11th Carrie remake? The awful january release The 5th Wave? She dodged every good role she could possibly take and decided to do a streak of terrible movies.

Pedro happened.

She started lifting.

>obviously smokes
>eats like a typical amerifat

gee i donut know..

She fucked a black guy and now is evolving to become a receptacle to BBC. She'll have a high pony tail and be wearing stretch pants soon.

-MEEEOOW! Pretty catty for a troll, ain't you?

> Mawster

>Now both Fanning and Ronan grew larger than she did.

who is Ronan?

>>nipple piercing

dropped

>She was top of her game back in the day

Kick-Ass is the only film she's been good in in her entire life.

>What was her mistake?
trusting a joestar

She wants to be a trailblazer in the NFL and be the first female linebacker drafted by a team. She is currently being groomed by Lawrence Taylor.

>Let Me In
Not as good as the original but still good
Apart from that though, yeah she was never in great movies. More that she was usually one of the best performers in mediocre movies

You really are an uncultured dink, aren't you?

Her cuteness peaked at 12 and she is in shitty movies

She happens to have a very unfortunate body type. She also doesn't put any effort into training or whatsoever, so she just looks like a broad goblin.
She was cute when she was a child, but fame ruined her. She'll probably also get fat later down the line.

A serious actress,
two time Academy Awards Nominee

She needs to do chest spins, and lots of left/right toe touches. Maybe some plain old sit-ups, or reverse elbows touching the opposite side knee.
Whatever she's doing it's not shrinking her waist.
She's perfectly thin (from the side view), but still too wide from the front.
I'm really concerned for her, because she's trying, but somehow it's not working.

Her brother is her personal agent and career manager

that might have something to do with that?

fridg

That would be a good reason.

>what was her mistake

going through puberty

Probably. It's not really good to mix family and business like that, unless her brother is influent or very talented as an agent, but he doesn't seem to be like that.

also her mother used to choose the scripts for her

I can see that. Traps really coming out, keep at it chloe

i heard that her brother is very talented with glory holes at truck stops

I think she was cutest around the time her hair was this length, I'm guessing around 11 or 12

She looked way cuter when se was younger too.Now she's uggo.
Same happened with Portman

can't tell anymore if you fucked up with vid's ratio

How big do you guys think her dick is?

a solid thick 7 incher

Can you guys post some fridges. I need to have a chuckle.

Feeling a bit down in the dumps.

what's that I smell

Not true. That only happened when she was a little child. Chloƫ has been choosing her stuff since she did Hit-Girl. She chose Kick Ass.

requesting the shop where she looks like fucking broly from DBZ

Late 13/early 14. I disagree though. Chloƫ at 15 was the best.

The facial expression that saved hollywood

/our girls/

static.chlomo.org/gallery/photosets_2011/chloe_moretz_first_annual_comedy_awards/

Here. This is her peak.

that eye shadow makes her look real scary

you think thats scary?

On that topic, just see the gallery for 2011. Every single one is great. She was her fucking best in 2011 AND 2012.

Where did it all go so wrong for her...

Yeah, like the type of women who'll gouge your heart out with a hot blade

Or steal your parents inheritance money

she's a big girl

>imagine being that sausage

around the time puberty hit

Who ended up worse? Chloe or Maisie? (not asking which is hotter but which one of them fell deeper?)

Maisie will eventually follow Chloes foot steps after GOT ends

>looks like shit
>shops in A&F
pottery

I would let her sit on my face and peg me, I don't care what you memers say

Chloe was a cute/talented kid (cute in the NON-pedo sense)
but she grew up to have a weird body and appeared in a bunch of terrible films

she's a decent actress though...plenty of decent actresses who are in good movies though

the democratic party sucked her life force

oh thats so unfortunate looking

most of the people here think the same, worry not

She's had work done.

DYKED

Good, she looks a lot better.

>Did a bunch of shitty movies while young
>Grow up and get a weird body
>Will never get hired to do good movies
Being Chloe is suffering.

Carrie wasn't too bad though, and in all honesty she did a very, very good job with what she had there.

at least someone gets it.

ass job is next

I agree. But If I Stay, 5th wave, etc are the type of shit she's been doing now.

Did they ever find his body?

He got hot!

she only got big because she was a little girl who said cunt

Honestly surprised he didn't get fired. She (or some near to her) must be aware of that photo by now

that delicious breast meat

>breast

Where?

>all that acne
jesus fucking christ, Chloe.

w h a t

i think she would be a pretty good fug desu, shes at least got a pretty face and top tier bj lips

The best part is she's so wide after you get done fucking her you can throw a sheet on her and it's like having a giant throw pillow.

plus she has bolt on tits now so she'll probably end up looking like a tranny from the neck down

Fuck dude that's disastrous. I can see now how she got set on the path to bear mode
>hey bro do I look fat?
>naw, just go work out a couple times a week to stay thin

months later
>hey bro I think I'm getting heavier
>hmmm just work out more, what do you do?
>mostly weights
>just use more weight then

Bitch needs to actually do something in the gym if she's there seven days a week other than using an elliptical trainer for 10 mins. Also huffing a large drink afterwards with 30x your recommended daily intake of sugar really doesn't help. I've seen fridges overcome their genetics with simple effort and dedication. God damn, Chloe is a fucking retard.

Some girls' beauty just fade. That's all. I knew a girl that was absolutely cute piece of ass when she was 16-18. But once she hit 20 she got fat and her face got kinda weird. The same thing happened to Chloe. Some women are peaking really soon.

No amount of plastic surgery is going to fix a lack of talent. She's just a shit actress and it's time to move on to someone new.

I'm okay with that as long as they show it to us

I love it. It makes her beutiful.

Got a before pic or something? I doubt she's the type to change her looks, wasn't she acting like she was a feminist?

She got roles because grown men were attracted to her. Then she grew up and got ugly.

I'm 20 and have acne, makes me feel better that the famous people have these problems too.

The difference is that she could easily pay to get rid of it but is just too lazy or dumb to.