Suntanning

Suntanning, purposely browning your skin is by definition anti-white, it is also vain and degenerate, and far too prevalent. How do we purge this disgusting trend from the minds of our women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGFoAX2Rf6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinococcus_radiodurans
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are chores

You let them get skin cancer and die

>sun has been around billions on years
>people have evolved to absorb sunlight since their creation

>dermatologist says "there is no such thing as safe sun exposure"
>dermatologist must not believe in evolution

Mosquitos or feminine gyno

Japanese chick flashed me her pussy when I was out sunning myself last Tuesday.

Good times.

>people have been around water for our entire existence

>yet the lifeguard and doctors still say people can drown

Meanwhile asian women try to get paler by the way. Why haven't we just started breeding them permanently?

Because asians have no souls

Sorry faggot but I work outside in the summer, it's hard to be in the sunlight for 6-8 hours a day and not get a tan, even with sunscreen.

Get your vitamin D levels checked basement dweller.

Being paper white is unflattering to 99% of people.
The elfes yo usee in LOTR are very white but they are literally models. Having a golden tan is by far the easiest way to look better.

>tfw there is no such thing as a safe amount of water exposure

You autistic spergs, sun is healthy especially if you live up north where sun is uncommon.

Getting a tan is normal if you go outside ever

you're right actually and i have some threads in the making regarding topics like this. basically whites mimic blacks/browns in small ways like this for no rational reason. it's either about casual sex (ultimately; we rationalize that we're just "looking good") or just fitting in socially. but we also do things like have these little shrines to niggers in our driveways called basketball hoops. i cut mine down, will document it here when ready, and hope others follow. i'm still looking for more examples of this somewhat unconscious cultural well-poisoning that needs to stop.

implying souls are not keeping the white man from reaching his true potential

Uh... cp?

In the olden days, a tan was the sign of poverty.
Only peasents and laborores would be tan, the well respected, the well groomed, and the best of society would have the opposite of a tan.
Pale is attractive.

I blame the media.

Reminder that Donald Trump is anti-white

this is different, I do believe I used the word "purposely", as in laying in the sun almost naked for hours just to get yourself less white.

It's not. Even assuming she is underage it isn't a sexual picture.

I don't have a problem with girls getting a modest tan, but I know some that must spend all day sunbathing and have completely bronze skin with blond hair. It's fucking unsettling; you'd think these girls are mulattos or something.

Sometimes it isn't about being darker. It is just trying to even out a tan line.

Women can't get away with a farmers tan

Ya...no. Sorry buddy.

You have to slowly build up a tan every summer if you want to survive in a world where there's a sun

Damn, that's one hell of an ugly girl. I tried to fix her face, but I think it's an impossible task.

>dermatologist

aka a job that was created in the 1960's so that former make-up artists and assorted (((women))) could enter the job market

It's a sign of social status.
Back when peasants were working the field, the rich and noble were white as fuck. The whiter the better.
Now the rich is the one who can afford to get some sun while the peasant work in his office all day.

and obesity was an indication of wealthy

you aint fooling anyone, burger bro

>Women can't get away with a farmers tan
Says who?

you do realize sun exposure is exponentially different at different altitudes, right?

A light tan can help to cover up skin flaws, it also looks you make more toned / muscular if you work out. Along with that it naturally "whitens" your smile by comparison.

I have a thing for pale women personally, but there are pragmatic reasons for both men and women to tan. Of course, some people go overboard.

aka pimple popper MD

youtube.com/watch?v=mGFoAX2Rf6g

Our ancestors where tan. So should we be. Nothing unnatractive with a good tan and a muscular body

Wrong, a beta carotene glow is most attractive and doesn't require cancerous sun exposure or negroid genetics.

A nice orange glow>>>>>>>sickly gray tan.

You also don't live in the hyperborean area our ancestors evolved in.

that has to be gay

If I remember correctly, its also unhealthy

Jew shilling pic, Mr.

>b-being a shut-in is good, Sup Forums!
>r-r-right?
>staying inside every day and not having friends is a-a-a-alpha and not degenerate, right?

>right?

I will never understand why white people do this. It makes your skin old and makes you look like shit. I never tan or even go into the sun anymore.

Fresh air and sunlight keeps you healthy you dumbass, just don't overdo it

That combined with exercise and a good diet, and you become a golden god

god damn it user
I'm talking about doing it cosmetically when all it does is makes you niggerer
I actually made this thread because my face ended up really tan today while canoeing and I hate it

Because fuck vitamin D right?

I take vitamin D in encapsulated form.

Holy shit so many of you retards in this thread, there is nothing wrong with suntan. If you dont get enough sun you become vitamin D deficient. If you are white tanning will not make you negro even if you over do it (you might get cancer though)

There wasn't a hole in the ozone layer back in Ancient Greece.

Sunlight is dangerous.

Us humans were not meant to be radiation resistant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinococcus_radiodurans

If there was a God, he should have made us evolve from Conan the Bacterium.

Your pic is basically me right now.

Australia has a high death rate from skin cancer.

Even celebrities aren't immune.

Hugh Jackman has had skin cancer surgery 3 times already for his nose which keeps getting skin cancer.

Sorry for the shills in this thread but even celebrities are scared of skin cancer despite their money.

In fact a lot of female celebrities become JUST tier after spending a lot of time in the sun.

Your body actually absorbs and converts it better through sun exposure.

Girls with tan lines make my dick diamonds. Getting rid of them is a sad, sad shame.

As if you crabs could tan.

Are you fucking retarded? It's the largest organ in the human body. Of course there is a doctor for it. Warts, rash, flesh-eating disease, cancer, eczema, keratosis pilaris, other skin conditions, burn damage.. etc.

when their faces look like old catchers mitts, remind them that sun damage is very real. nothing ages white people faster than the sun.

Yeah Australia, land of abos
Now compare skin tones of abos and white australians? Its obvious that high amount of uv radiation in australia is too much for a white person. But a typical summer in Europe or elsewhere on same latitudes is just right

it will turn you into a prune when you get older, stay out of the sun.

Not really. Depends on your country.

Some countries don't get the specific UV ray that stimulates Vitamin D production so getting it from sunlight would be pointless.

Vitamin D3 pills actually work and your body won't know the difference while you don't risk a sunburn.

In Europe, they give you a shot of Vitamin D3 in liquid form though because Europeans are more risk of not getting enough Vitamin D than Americans.

Also, contrary to popular belief, milk is a poor form of Vitamin D because most food products contain Vitamin D2 which is poorly absorbed by the body instead of Vitamin D3.

Why don't these food companies add Vitamin D3 instead of D2, you might ask?

It is because it is uneconomical and Vitamin D2 is more easy to acquire in large amounts compared to D3.

I take a Vitamin D3 2000 IU pill once a day during lunchtime. Costco gives the best bargain for Vitamin D3.

600 pills and expires in 2018.

Maybe yours were. Mine used umbrellas and drank vinegar to stay as white as possible, because being tanned was a sign of being a filthy peasant. Not even joking.

I didn't know Milo had such great moobs

find a white gf, wife her and breed like a muslim

Our ancestors used to be much hairier and the hair and oils helped block the sunlight.

We modern humans have way less hair now.

I demand sauce.

So you resident betas are trying to come up with new excuses for being shut ins eh?

>Women are chores
Yes they are a lot of work

>Snownigger complaining people don't want to look like him.

Fuck off faggot. If you have pasty white skin you're generically inferior and you should kill yourself. Tan is literally master race tier.

Ppl like this really exist? Lmao

Pasty white girls are gross you can see the colors of their veins

>tfw I abused my skin when I was younger and will probably die of skin cancer
JUST

Opposite for me. Christ that shit's disgusting looking.