>0 trips
You ruined it

Looks like 0

zero times 3

>crowd chanting "Let's go Av-a-lanche"
Nice fanbase Vegas

Mack hatty, digits confirm

ree

That's the whole point of the team, MGM Resorts International targets the cities who have a team coming to visit the T-Mobile arena to play VGK with a massive ad blitz leading up to the game with airfare/hotel packages at a discounted price and such.

Pretty decent business strategy

Attached: VegasSign.jpg (445x326, 47K)

let me add, Las Vegas is in a frenzy over this team. It's standing room only with the facility turning people away just to watch the VGK practice sessions up in Summerlin.
It's standing room only, over capacity for every single game on the strip as well.

Also, VGK games are pretty much the most expensive show in town to get a ticket for. The last time seats were anywhere near affordable was for the preseason games. Ever since, these seats at T-mobile have been insanely expensive.
One could go see 3 or 4 Cirque du Soleil shows for the price of a lower level ticket.

>New team has to establish itself because everyone else already has fans
>Big tourist destination

Think for once you fag.

you could sneeze at these players and knock them over

No need to be so rude

>two handed shove from behind by player with no stick
>durrr he went down so easy duuuurrrrr

>Underestimating road Avs' ability skating abilities
They forget how to skate the second they leave Denver

*pooks your thread*

Attached: 1521479776671.jpg (402x345, 63K)

Based pook poster

The Avs are the last team that can criticize about this.
The Pepsi Center is full of away fans because of all the loser transplants moving to Denver to smoke weed and get gay married.

Vegas is a tourist destination, Denver is a transplant destination.

I think that has more to do with >us being mostly garbage since the glory days and ticket prices still being ridiculous

>ticket prices are high
not really for an average game, the parking costs about as much as the tickets.
Seriously its like $20 to park these days, WTF.

Its definitely the Transplants. I can't talk to a person without them confessing they are from Chicago, California, Ohio etc etc. Denver's growth is all migration, not high child birthing rates. And its one of the fastest growing cities in the US.

TUCH IT IN BABY

VGK GOAL

Tuch that shit in

Nugs fucking suck and they wont make the playoffs

Tuch's medicated pads aren't bad either

That was kind of my point, but you're also full of shit.
Transplants don't root for the Avs, and away fans only sell out games for popular teams like the Hawks, Rags, and the like.

What I want you to tell me is why I should pay $35 to sit in the nosebleeds, plus another $20 for parking when the Avs are coming off their worst season in history. The last 10 games were all sellouts, so call us fair-weather if you want, but Avs fans aren't just dude weeds from California.

You underestimate a Minnesota sports team's ability to choke

Especially the Wolves, the cuckiest in that cuckshed of a state

>away fans dont root for the avs
as I said, you fucking retard, learn to read before arguing you braindead stoner.

The original conversation was tourists are cheering for the Avs in Vegas. Just like away fans at the Pepsi center. (had to catch you up to speed because I know you can't read or remember anything longer than 5 minutes)

As for you other point: The Avs fans are certainly fairweather. I say this as someone who did go to games when they were awful.

Statistically the Avs were in bottom 5 attendance for years (not just last year.) You know with irrelevant fanbaes like the Panthers and Hurricanes. The fact the fanbase is suddenly returned because they might make the playoffs and MacKinnon might win a trophy is the definition of fair weather fan.

nosebleeds in Vegas go for $150+ every single game

Attached: 1522089299738.png (235x215, 7K)

He's trying to make excuses for being fair weather.

The Avs have some of the most affordable tickets in Pro-sports and have for years. Sure, maybe they are even cheaper in Glendale, Arizona but thats an irrelevant franchise and an irrelevant location.

The fact is, Avs "fans" are pretty shit tier.
t. Avs Fan

The fuck is your problem?
Your post was about Pepsi Center being filled with away fans every game, which is what I responded.

Maybe you should get the semen out of your eyes and read your own post.

AVALANCHE

SCAAAAAAARRRR

No shit, Vegas sells all shows for that much, I garuntee you in other places in the US it's not that much.

If you're an Avs fan, you're the most cunt-y Avs fan I've ever seen.

bad call

Attached: 1522087172819.jpg (196x258, 16K)

>w-we uhhh have a good hockey goal

Knights BTFO

REFPUCK

JOHNSON CONFIRMED BY TORONTO

BLOOD ON THE ICE

FUCK COLORADO NIGGERS GO FUCK LITTLE CHILDREN YOU STUPID SHITFAGGOTS

tbqh

Every stick should have a different RGB value across the NHL

Goddamn it Jost

>colorado being niggers

Avs sell 16k average during worse years than this, which is 95% of Pepsi Center. You could easily do worse.

>remix to that shitty song
Vegas should be nuked

I like blake comeau because his name makes me think of lake como

HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT NOT INTERFERENCE?

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Get fucked you fucking faggots

and now for the second part of the penalty

It's only fair. :)

>Vegas sells all shows for that much
absolutely not

I was in Vegas 5 months ago, any show on the strip my gf and I tried to get tickets to costed like $100 for seats, if not more.

you just have to know where to shop I guess.

For the record, it was both of our first time in Vegas, so we didn't really know what we were doing.

everything in Las Vegas is an upsell unless you do your due diligence as a consumer. Never trust anyone promising anything.
Go to the hotel website directly for tickets,
search online locally for possible last minute discounts

GOT EM

Empty net to rub salt in the wound

gg avs