AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
regated.com/2016/07/clinton-campaign-freaking-donald-trump-leads-polls/

Other urls found in this thread:

oann.com/pollnational/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit guys what if we really win tho

We really have to Make America Great Again

It's not enough to have a 2% lead.

Donald Trump needs a wide enough lead to overcome democrat voter fraud.

Remember: the Brits voted for Brexit they're still trapped in the EU because they didn't win by a wide enough margin.

Read up on the 2000 election, senpai. You'll see you're clearly wrong.

>2%
>within the margin of error

literally nothing, also why does that 2% look like 5% on their stupid graph?

that sounds like a lot of work

Trump based on past election cycles to have a secure win need to be 2 standard deviations above clinton for assurance to win, which would be about 1.9 per dev, so he needs 54% over 46% to overcome possible marginal error, whether it be voter fraud or "muh unbubbled form"

they say the meek shall inherent the earth
oh god that seems like so much work

It's because of the RNC and lackluster VP pick by Hillary. The DNC will most likely even things out but it's setting to be a disaster so it may help Trump

Is this the year of 50/50 votes?
KEK, PLEASE ANSWER ME

If we can meme someone into the presidency, we sure as hell can meme america great again. It'll be much easier since we'll have momentum, plus we will have proven that a no-compromise candidate can win, that nobody really has to settle for whoever "probably could get elected"

We've started the train, and when we win, there will truly be no brakes

National polls are pretty much irrelevant for predicting the election outcome.

State by state polls matter a lot more because that is actually how we decide who becomes president.

>>starts with 1% chance
>>is now head to head even
>>amongst democrats
>>before the horrifying scandals
days to go

Trump has a 100% chance of winning.

>those twin towers
NEVER FORGET

just so everyone understands, we have something called an electoral college, which are representatives chosen for each state, the number depends on population size, and these people choose the next president exclusively.

They say the popular vote influences it, but only insomuch as they go along with their constituance, like California being a mostly blue state will almost inevitably vote democrat regardless.

You can win the popular vote and still lose the election.

Post the source OP
oann.com/pollnational/

>The poll was conducted on July 21st and 22nd and has a margin of error of ± 1.7% at the 95% confidence level.

hmm not bad

>The polls were conducted using automated telephone calls and weighted by anticipated voting demographics.

Hmm. Are they still using landlines because then this poll is worthless shit

> 13% said they were members of the Tea Party

Ummm wtf?

> 72% white

okay... not a good sign

> age group 50-64

dude this poll is garbage

I don't understand how there is a margin of error when it's literally a check box. like, X Hillary or X Trump.

You have to count at most 4 fucking things and put it in a computer, how is this comparable to the accuracy of a ruler when taking measurements or something.

Kek, Sup Forums americans will be forced to forget their NEET ways.

MAI GAWD TRUMP IS MOCKING THE SMALL ONE WITH BUNNY EARS!

get this to Salon ASAP!

Everyone already knows he is going to win Michigan, and possibly PA. Michigan is a lock though.

>twin towers
>two fingers for two planes
>last digits are 9 and 1 immediately followed by Trump
>Trump, the number 1 in the polls
He knows something about 9 11 guys

> the polls are skewed

Unfortunately, national polls don't mean much at this point. It's more important to watch the polls in the swing states.

Because polling like this is supposed to represent everyone but only a (relatively) few people participate

There's no accounting for voter turnout in these polls. I don't think they're even trying to model it after this election's primary turnout, but if you look at that you can see that Trump's turnout will be huge.

I wonder what the best strategy is to disarm Dem turnout. Michael Moore's statement that Trump will win might give us a clue. If we start pushing really hard the idea that Trump win is inevitable (and if polls continue to show this) we might get Dems to stay home, they're pretty weak-willed and susceptible to despair. The Bernie stuff will also help of course.

That picture is too fucking perfect.

>72% white
>okay... not a good sign

im pretty sure it was the white % of participation in 2012

The margin of error is the predicted likely degree to which the result from the sample differs one way or another from the results you would get if you polled the entire population.

Just looking at any electoral map should dispel any fantasy of a Trump victory.

Mostly 75%+ white states + Florida deciding the outcome of the election. I don't see why it can't work.

I say this every night, every day, every afternoon, and it's so true:

Warren is a mess.

>electoral maps relevant in a historically different election
>ca
>blue
>a complimentary I'm With Her Yarmulka has been sent to your listed address.

He got a small bump but now for the real stars to come out.

this