Stop pretending you hate us, we all know you actually love us

Stop pretending you hate us, we all know you actually love us.

Attached: Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1280x731, 103K)

I love your food and your women (until they enter their late 20s and turn into Italian bouncers)

Sure but I live in Southern California and I don’t know how the rest of the country feels anymore

I don't hate Mexicans, but I hate chicanos.

exactly this. also mariachi music. even the men that come here for work are usually hard-working and honest. i have no respect for chicanos that act gangster nor for your shitshow of a NT.

Yeah, all jokes aside, I don't mind Mexicans or most south or central american immigrants in general. I lived in South Florida for a while and the true scourge there were the fucking Haitians.

Latinos are usually hard working, family oriented people genuinely looking for a better life. Christian, catholic, and out for an honest buck. I think the young generation of people just sucks fucking dick all across the world, regardless of race, color, nationality, or creed.

Attached: 1519369568777.png (1200x1332, 199K)

>but I hate chicanos.
There's literally nothing wrong with us

CHI

Good

btw I started this chicano hate on Sup Forums like in mid/late 2015

There's everything wrong with you. If you feel so Mexican, move back to Mexico.

Im rooting for you america underpants carnales

if you really lived here
you shouldnt care about flyover opinions or otherwise
aside to abuse their natural resources for our pleasure

soon enough your state is going to be swimover you faggot

>nothing wrong with us
There's plenty wrong with us. You can like Mexico, you can like mexican shit, but don't go acting like a bunch of monkeys and speaking broken Spanish and hating everything USA related. If we were calmer people in general, no one would give us as much shit.

Well, I hope they never have to come back. there's a lot of deported CHIs in my city and let me tell you, they are ruining it. Imagine everything wrong about chicanos + everything wrong with Mexico. They are absolute cancer,
constantly criticize Mexico and refuse to speak Spanish

>out for an honest buck

I will love you when you stop coming to my country and we finish sending the rest of you back

i love Mexico!

Attached: surprised.webm (640x720, 2.95M)

gib thicc latinas

Chicano here, most of the people who shitpost here are false flagging americans trying to make us look bad.

I support the US over Mexico, but I still like Mexico. I'll be shitposting for them in the world cup and make fun of the euros once >we pass to the next round over Sweden.

>mexican women
you gotta be kidding

not everyone likes hairy man faced iberian women

This. Irl nobody gives a shit, people just call me Mexican and I'm not gonna go on a stupid rant about being Chicano or Mexican-American or some other stupid shit

Attached: 1522101594484.png (420x420, 11K)

eh not really feeling this one

I hate deluded idiots who rate this NT
its a miracle that we always pass the group stage with such garbage players

NO ERA PENAL

era penal

Attached: 1518410774446.jpg (396x385, 21K)

You're not even human, Cletus.

>everything wrong with Mexico
Imagine being such a seething, jealous little faggot that you have to blame diaspora like us for your fuck ups. Sigue llorando, maricon y chinga la puta que te pario.

jaja vales verga levanta pizca
ustedes son como un cáncer que nadie quiere

Cayese Puto

Te prometo que tengo una educacion y un trabajo mas mejor de la suya, asi que no te pongas hablar de pendejadas o creer que eres mejor cuando nisiquiera tienes idea de lo que hablas, hijo de perra.

>estos indios hambrientes creen que son azteca chads
kek
KEK

>tengo una educacion mas mejor
>mas mejor
sí ves la ironía, no??

>Stop pretending you hate us, we all know you actually love us.
yeah thats' true

We White people don't really have a culture of our own anymore so you're kind of filling a spot we really needed filled.

A similar thing is happening in Europe with their newly arrived immigrants. Many countries over there seem to have lost their culture and now they need something to replace what they've lost.

Maybe someday you'll be able to marry into some of our families without a bunch of stupid racists acting like it's the end of the world.

I'd really rather my wife's boyfriend be a nice latin man than some kind of thuggish African American man anyways.

When I went to Playa del Carmen everybody treated me different because of how white I am, and there always was that disgusting smell of fried shit everywhere.

I'm sure you know everything about life in the US Ronny.
>MUH IMMIGRANTS
Better head on over to the Amt! Don't want the dole cut.

>mas mejor
Wat

>I'm sure you know everything about life in the US
Dunning–Kruger

>provide no real improvement to America because they're all stupid and working entry level jobs
>a lot of them are too stupid to learn English
>food is objectively gross and smells bad
>they are objectively gross and smell bad

Probably the most overrated national team in the world after England.

I hate Chicanos not Mexico. They should all be sent the Bermuda triangle.

t. ahmet (29) aus duisburg-marxloh

Attached: Inzest-im-Islam.jpg (500x621, 84K)

you guys ain't so bad but you're gonna fuck it all up by running up your numbers too quick.
and you have to stop running red lights and driving drunk all the time. this isn't juarez.

BUILD THE WALL

keep my slopes and campgrounds clean and hunting grounds abundant with things for me to slaughter

flyovers really are the adult disneyland for relevant city people

oh and keep them sisters and daughters virgin tight
i'll be coming over soon

>swimover
kek

there is everything wrong with you
>commit crime
>broken spanish
>broken english
>dumb accent
>give mexicans a bad rep
>cant even make authentic mexican food

LMAO
literal cancer kys

Attached: 1500505478580.jpg (824x1236, 223K)