Is this the end for Mr Fry? Didn't think he'd commit a hate crime

Is this the end for Mr Fry? Didn't think he'd commit a hate crime

Um was this G=D, God, or Allah

*UUUUURP* GODS NOT REAL. ARREST ME. WUBALAUBDOOBER

Classic potato-niggers in action.

How does he get away with it

>people don't google the headline

He probably meant christian God. He will be fine.

>Robert Mendick
l m a o

Fry has a criminal record for credit card fraud. Irish police now have to confirm with 100% certainty that Fry meant it as an insult and in a negative way. Which is pretty hard.

God is an ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

What kind of laws do you have in Britbong?
It's objective truth that God, if real and like he's described in the bible, is an absolute fucking psychopath.

I didn't realise you could be prosecuted for saying something against religions in the west. As a catholic, I really don't see the need for such a law.

Which God? Did he say Judaeo-Christian God? Abrahamic God? One of the many polytheistic Gods? Zeus was a bit of a MADMAN. So was Odin.

>charges for blasphemy
>1537+480

cant arrest pickle hahah XD

>Britbong

This wasn't Britain retard, read the fucking thread.

In Ireland you can.

Oh, potatoniggers
Well, that explains it.

>M-Morty, did you hear the news?
Oh geez, what happened Rick?
>Stephen Fry is under *buuuurp* investigation for blasphemy!
Oh man, Rick; that sounds bad!
>I know Morty, I know! But I wonder Morty...will God show up in court to defend himself?
I-I don't think so Rick
>And why would that be, Morty?
Well beca-
>BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T EXIST MORTY! HE'S A MYTH! HE'S FAKE!

Finally, the rest of the world are coming to accept Ireland as a colony of the UK. I new the US education system would get things right eventually.

>Britbong
It was the fucking paddies not us you dumb yank

He can't be arrested, he's in UK again. Either way the punishment is 25,000 Euro fine.

Ireland is a shithole.

>new

R&M only made two jokes about God not existing, one in the pilot and one in that other episode.

>In Ireland you can.
And being Irish, I can't believe it.

fucking liberals, when will trump build that fucking wall to keep your kind out? nothing wrong with Ireland defending the God that preserves it

Well he's hardly the first, is he?

I remember, in September
When the final straws were drawn
~~

I'm sick of gays being so intolerant

This. Paddy needs to remove their snakes again

oi, be more tolerant

>R&M only made two jokes about God not existing, one in the pilot and one in that other episode.

Oh g-geez Rick, you know he makes a really good point, I mean we've really blown t-this whole God thing out of, you know, proportion
>You're right Morty, you're right. I'm *buuurp* sorry Morty. Hey could you do me a favor?
Sure thing Rick!
>Can you reach into that garage drawer and hand me one of the Gods in there?
But there's nothing in here Rick, i-it's empty!
>BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T EXIST MORTY. TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND PANTIES. TAKE A SHIT ON THE BIBLE

Can't wait til this fucker dies so we get to learn about his rampant, decades-long kiddy fiddling

THIS BIG FAT BRIT IS AN ENORMOUS PEEEEDOH RIGHT

>>BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T EXIST MORTY. TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND PANTIES. TAKE A SHIT ON THE BIBLE

kek

>Ireland defending the God that preserves it

Didn't preserve it against Cromwell or Potato Blight.

t. Fry diddled kids.

I honestly can't tell if this is real of fake.

It sounds entirely plausible if it happened in Bongland.

well obviously

>there was literally an Irish Kingdom called "Tyrone"

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

>Bongland

READ. THE. FUCKING. THREAD. IT'S ONLY A CRIME IN IRELAND YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT.

>sharia law is okay when we do it
christianity is a mental illness

Good.

New Atheism is something a manchild should be strung up for.

Celebrated when Hitchens went, Dawkins next, hopefully Harris finds himself in an accident.

settle down you britbong. don't you have to pray to the queen or something?

>READ. THE. FUCKING. THREAD.

Calm down, sperg.

Reading entire threads is for nerds. I reply to the OP only.

Why can't people read the fucking thread? It's been stated multiple times, including the punishment, that it's a crime in Ireland. 25,000 Euro fine. Republic of Ireland. Not Northern Ireland or UK, but Republic of Ireland, that bastion of Catholicism.

>American education
end yourself mate

Don't you dare chat shit about ARE LIZ.

>calls me sperg
>can't read more than a few words
>has attention span of a flea

>animeposter thinking anything they say matters

Lol

Serves Fry right for not keeping his mouth shut
He only ever says 1 of 3 things
1. Something really gay
2. Something "duuude atheism lmao"
3. Useless trivia

yanks will never not be retarded

Can't really blame the micks for getting pissed off.

They already hate the English, now they have this fucking English faggot talking down to them telling them their god is shit.

Would Stephen Fry travel to the middle east and do this? I doubt it.

>this buttravaged bong in full damage control

kek

t. Buttmad Paddie

England has hate speech laws, dummy.

>under police investigation for blasphemy
>2017
>under investigation for blasphemy
>blasphemy
Well, I don't think he expected the Spanish Inquisition.

(((Stephen Fry)))

>he thinks we don't laugh at these laws

We don't hate the UK as much as you think, it's only retarded FREEDUMB USA USA USA tier republicans that give a shit. I didn't even know we had this law. Anybody who gets pregnant in Ireland who doesn't want to be goes over the ferry to UK and gets an abortion there cause it's illegal here. We like them for that.

So does Ireland and USA, what's your point? This is a BLASPHEMY law not Hate Speech law.

>police investigation for blasphemy
Is this Saudi Arabia?
>UK
Close enough.

>this retarded yank posting retarded things

like clockwork

STEPHENBERG MCFRYSTEIN

>UK

Now you're just trolling, IP didn't go up.

but it's not uk retard

>it's all going to stop now that we will leave the EU g-guys!

god damn there's no helping brits

LOL, fucking Australians, what will they do next

America is suing Stephen Fry for blasphemy??
lol fucking Americucks, why do they love Jesus so much?

So you're speaking your own opinions on behalf of all of Ireland? Cool.

>So does USA

Actually, no. Have another drink, idiot.

>2017
>blasphemy laws

I really thought the world would look different in the far future.

The law was changed a few years back. Basically it would be impossible to charge anyone with breaking the law. But basically if they wanted to remove the law , then a referendum would have to be called and why waste so much money on something that isn't important.
The Irish police are require to investigate no matter how stupid or retarded a complaint is.

Anyways nothing will happen and this news story will vanish by tomorrow

>Fry under investigation for blasphemy
>not for defiling the anuses of who-knows-how-many little boys
Yep, sure sounds like Ireland. Ironic that such a notorious atheist would have so much in common with the catholic priests

OTHER THAN KEEPING GIRLS IN THEIR ALPINE BASEMENT DUNGEONS?

>why waste so much money on something that isn't important.
Well they had a referendum on gay marriage, so obviously they are okay with wasting money on unimportant shit.

Which is what I can't understand, how can a country have both blasphemy laws and gay marriage rights? What kind of clusterfuck is going on in Paddieland?

>admitting to taking the blue pill

Well at least you're honest.

>Irish police
literally who cares lmao

>What kind of clusterfuck is going on in Paddieland?
Irish politics is a special beast. You don't want to know

>irish people
kek, utter subhumans

Lol fucking Swedes what cucks

and rick prays to god when he's about to die

lol nice freedom of speech. never visit potatoland guys.

The UK isn't much better. A 14 year old girl got arrested for burning a Qur'an.

>investigation for BLASPHEMY
kek what is this the middle ages?

BRITAIN
ENDURES

Welcome to the post-free speech world.

Blasphemy against the Christian God is agaisnt the law as enshrined in the Irish constitution. The 2009 law is so that it covers all religious beliefs to not be discriminatory. I don't think anyone's been charged since the 2009 law, and I think it's something a lot are trying to get rid of.

free speech is problematic anyway, and we've grown as a society enough that we should be moving away from it

There's a difference between fucking children and fucking people much younger than yourself.

This.

you criticize my beliefs you deserve to suffer

Ireland didn't leave the EU.

Yes it did, ever hear of Brexit, dumbass, they had a big thing about it on the TV

>bastion of Catholicism
>overwhelmingly voted for gay marriage

>this article is real
>Ireland actually have a blasphemy law
And I thought that I lived in a backwards shithole.

Does gays being married reduce the burden of sin for sodomy in Catholic religion?

Is this the bit where you pretend you were making a joke about Ireland being part of the UK?

>2017
>Two Thousand and Seventeen
>Being investigated for 'blasphemy'

lol

The guy who made the complaint only did so to draw attention to an old law which Ireland still has which everyone finds ridiculous and is never ever brought into action, ever.
The guy who made the complaint wasn't offended and doesn't care but correctly predicted this would get attention so the law can be changed.

These are things people would know if anyone ever read the articles and not just headlines before starting to discuss it.

They probably thought he was talking about Allah.

Nothing is actually being done. The police legally have to follow it up because the law states the police can't ignore people who report crimes to them.

This is also how SWAT calls happen. Even if the cops suspect it's a prank, they legally have to follow up all reports. If a prankster phones a fire department every day and reports a fire at the same place as a prank they legally still have to go.
Anyone who thinks Stephen Fry is actually having to talk to the police over this is a retard.

That's boring as fuck. You're boring as fuck. If you lightened up, maybe people would actually like you.

>The guy who made the complaint wasn't offended and doesn't care

Sounds like pretty much everybody nowadays.
People pretending to be upset and offended just to get other people in trouble.
Stephen Fry said something about God! Stephen Colbert said something homophobic and insensitive.

People sure are whiners these days.
Hey I guess I am no exception now...

When will the nightmare of Trump fucking end? At least under Obama, more people would have cared about Colbert being a bigotted homophobe, even if he was being a homophobe about another bigotted piece of shit

Being a clueless retard who overreacts to everything without knowing the facts makes you popular? That explains a lot about the modern world.
He's not getting Stephen Fry in trouble. He knows it won't touch Fry and obviously isn't trying to get him imprisoned or fined, he's just drawing attention to the stupid old law. It's a master stroke, in all honesty.