387 RUSSIAN ATHLETES BANNED FROM COMPETING AT RIO

How can they recover?

Yuliya Stepanova (the whistle blower) left Russia and got approved earlier this month to compete in the Games as a neutral athlete.

Together with her husband and son, she permanently moved from Russia to Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/lada-ray-report-end-of-olympics-plot-to-remove-russia-from-international-sports-revealed/
wada-main-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/resources/files/20160718_ip_report_final3.pdf
rupharma.com/mildronate/
orientalreview.org/2016/07/21/the-olympics-as-a-tool-of-the-new-cold-war/
rt.com/op-edge/352090-wada-ioc-russia-rio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>jewish plant fabricates doping story and gets entire nation banned
>committee conveniently doesn't investigate and tajes her at her word
They didn't even bother faking evidence, Jesus. These arrogant fucking Jews just don't quit.
I cannot wait for the next war against Israel.

I'm not big into sports. What does this accomplish for anybody?

GET FUCKED RUSSKIES
GET FUCKED

even Putin acknowledged that it really happened and its a national disgrace

Welp time to hide in the bunker

The shitstorm will be glorious.

Yuliya will be poisoned by KGB using Polonium-210

prevent future doping from russians you fuckin nerd

scare other doping countries into not using

Athletes who are not using doping get a fair chance at winning medals.

They'll be the only country that doesn't bring back Zika. Lucky them

>implying anyone at the olympics isn't doping

Jokes on them, Russia will be the only nation without a Zika outbreak afterwards.

At this point I'm just waiting for the KGB hitsquad to either shoot her or spike her water with polonium

Russians cheat in everything they do. They have an inferiority complex since they're completely inferior to the U.S. in every respect. They cheat in academia, they cheat in online video games, they cheat in sports, they cheat in the olympcis. They need to cheat to stand a chance, it's pathetic.

They also love shilling online and they always proxy American flags and make posts that are pro Russian to make themselves feel better.

>Russians will be spared from zika and ISIS attacks

Oh no, poor Russia!

>Russia will be zika-free
Good for them.

RIP Yuliya Stepanova

Cause of death: Too much Polonium-210

Every track and field Olympian cheats period. They all cheat- I just can't believe the Russians got crucified for. There is more to this story than is being told.

Russia doesnt even give a fuck anymore.

they will just carbomb her like that journalist in Kiev

Banning countries like this goes against everything the Olympics are meant to be about

Fucking yanks and yuros getting pissy that Putin blew them the fuck out geopolitically the last few years

Because they refused to do doping testing by the book and tampered with evidence.

Now they have someone to blame for the imminent terror attacks.

>caring about Rio
Nobody even knows when it starts

there are exactly zero athletes at the elite level in track and field who aren't doping. fact.

can people stop making these useless comments

>le russia is the real winner! xD

you have no fucking idea how important are Olympics for athletes. Athlete trains his whole life, his prime peak aligns with the Olympics, a dream come true, yet he can't go because of governments shenanigans. But at least you avoided theoretical virus sickness that mimics flu XDDD

This makes me really happy because I despise Russia.

It is so obvious what is going on. Western Liberalism and their Elites are coming down in flames. Russia is key to making that happen... so we get bullshit like this.

What an outrage.

>This makes me really happy because I despise Russia.

if they have a sense of humor they'll lace her food with banned substances

good

no zika for us

Pretty much this.

I don't know anything about it, most people don't know anything about it!

>Yuliya Stepanova
Stepanova the bodies of her ex-comrades, apparently

It is going to be 1972 All over again

>futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/lada-ray-report-end-of-olympics-plot-to-remove-russia-from-international-sports-revealed/

I thought Brazil was supposed to be Russia's friend. This is pretty awkward.

Now can they do it to China? Russia isn't a big deal in the Olympics anymore. Cheating chinamen are. I'm not Chinese, just an expat.

So who of all y'all can look me in the eye and say that American and Chinese athletes aren't on that shit?

They haven't been discovered yet :^)

>work hard for years
>won't make it to that sweet after-oly orgy

>What does this accomplish for anybody?
It is a punishment for breaking rules, why does there have to be some secret agenda?

International doping agencies will tell you. Fucking dumb vlad.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You were proven guilty and this is your punishment.

how can this not be regarded as racist in the demented leftists mind?

>Athlete trains his whole life,
An athlete with zero integrity is heart broken over circumstances they could have avoided? boo fucking hoo

Americans are pure of heart and would never cheat

The 1972 Munich Olympics Basketball final must have been a heartbreaker for any burger to watch live

no Aliya Mustafina? :'(

No shit they're all doping, but theyve mastered the art of concealing it.

>be rus
>use doping
>still can't win the most medals
blyat

The only people who hate Russia and Russians in 2016 are either ISIS members getting BTFO, or Jewish Supremacist worried about muh World Bank domination.

Real American's understand history, along with what current modern day Russia represents today.

This is why so many American Conservatives respect and support Russia today. Because Russia (with our help) escaped out of Communism in the 1989. Now they're back being a force of good.

You're the evil little shit in 2016 now, asshole.

Who cares of they smoke weed wouldn't that make them slower?

I'm just giving an example of why downplaying it with zika virus is utterly retarded.

If they doped they totally deserve it.

very good read, thanks for the link man, have a (You).

russians get to be the only surviving olympic pool of atheletes and dominate for the next 30 years after the chimpout of rio

Because it's not the Winter Olympics, nobody cares about the summer ones except India and some shitty African countries that can't afford skis.

USA is going to have a big cushion in gymnastics now.

>mfw when Sup Forums trusts the globalists all of a sudden

>you have no fucking idea how important are Olympics for athletes.

... who represent 0000000001% of the world population. Why should we give a fuck whether John Doe can jump so high? I don't know these people. You don't know them. Given the chance, they certainly wouldn't want to know us random anons. Nothing they do will affect your life in any way whatsoever. Yet you give a fuck. You're an idiot.

>Russia
Not Sup Forums
Neocohen trotskyites

They wouldn't ban an entire country, especially Russia without any proofs. This was a big thing, I guess you missed it.

I wonder how the zika virus will react to all those super metabolism enhancers all our athletes are on?
Will it just rip through them at an accelerated rate or will it mutate at a faster rate?

Russia might have just lucked out by being banned.

They've been covering up positive test results of their superstars like Carl Lewis for decades. The whole system is corrupt as hell. Watch Bigger Faster Stronger. They actually admit it.

wada-main-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/resources/files/20160718_ip_report_final3.pdf

Youre fucking retarded user. The russians didnt become "capitalist" and "democratic" on their own accord, they were forced to adjust after the collapse. They lost control of everything, weapons went missing, and power struggles ensued. Some would argue todays Russia is neither capitalist or democratic. Putin has been in power for well over a decade, and the politicians are constantly fucking with the free market over political agendas. Lets not forget they're lead by a man in the KGB who rose to power out of the collapse. I by no means hate Russians, but I certainly dont agree with their government, just as I dont agree with ours at times. I cant even tell if theres freedom of speech in Russia anymore, they worship Putin like a god, most of their media is state run or state influenced and their political protests are limited to where and when the kremlin tells them. Every country should have room for political dissent, its one of the foundations of liberty.

>the whistleblower will still be allowed to compete
how much time does she have left on this earth

well I guess the Russian athletes are pretty lucky huh?

>(((International doping agencies)))
Only bad goy countries get caught.

Here's how it went down
>Only a few select number of kids used heart medicine
>Said medicine counts as doping since january 2016
>Corporate punishment because fuck Russia
>Counselors laughs it off saying it's "politics oh well"
>Mfw everyone is going to get sued for mental and material damage if ban won't be seized

As the majority was clean from everything and has been training for the olympics day and night

We all know this is because of their support for the independence of Eastern Ukraine.

>wah wah wah stop caring about the things that i dont care about

also I was not making a point that you read in my comment, my point was about how stupid it is to use Zika to downplay the loss from athletes perspective

Russian shilling under an American proxy spotted.

Special war against Russia. Olympics are into sjw hands.

>well I guess the Russian athletes are pretty lucky huh?
not beinbg able to compete in Olympics for athletes is the same as dating someone for a year and then breaking up without fucking once, hehe lucky

This.

Western Germany doped for YEARS, but was given a free pass because 'muh USSR'.

This is because Jews loosing in Ukraine. It sucks for the Russian kids who wanted to see their country on TV, I feel sorry for them. I hope older people realize that regular American doesnt want anything bad for Russia. Anyhow Hitler was fucking right about international cancer called Judaism.

This

Well, since the USA got BTFO hard in the winter olympics, of course they are going to play foul.

>many American Conservatives
you mean other retards like yourself on Sup Forums?

This. They never really investigated. They even offered to let them drug test the athletes at LITERALLY any time. All my rage

Nothing on the planet is more loathsome than a slav.

The problem isn't the individual athletes being clean or not, but your state-sponsored doping program. This ban is meant for your country, not the athletes.

juicing up is against Olympics

>Yuliya Stepanova (the whistle blower)

How long till she gets Litvinenko'd?

>not getting zika
>not getting robbed
>not getting AIDS from some tranny
>not getting shot by some niglet

I think it's a fair trade. there will be other olympiads

>The doping whistleblower Yuliya Stepanova is the first athlete to be granted permission to compete at the Rio Olympics under a neutral flag

>females

>Together with her husband and son, she permanently moved from Russia to Germany

Sup Forums is getting to me. I read that as "her husband and his wife's son".

Honestly what shit are they on and where can someone interested get some?

Actually I can already see the USA suddenly getting caught cheating 1-2 year into trumps presidency.
>See goys we told you trump was a bad choice!

Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochloromethyl-testosterone)
Shit's fucking dangerous, be careful.

>stay inside, don't wander off the Olympic village
>don't fuck anyone

Olympics are held every 4 years, and you are not guaranteed to make them, you have to qualify first in other events.

Is Lithuania going to participate? Do you even have enough people left in your country to qualify?

Not letting them go to Rio is doing them a favour t.b.h.

Yes and Yes

Do not exaggerate things. It is not THAT bad.

Most of the people i know do not give 2 shits about global political agenda and care about there own business.

rupharma.com/mildronate/
>€ 29 for 40x250mg

USA and Canadian anti-dopping agencies rigged decision about Russian sportsmen, due to ALLEGED and FALSE accusation of dopping, rigged non-scientific report by a canadian "scientist" trickster R.H. McLaren, about which the accused side could not express. This is NOT JUSTICE. The appeal court chaired by a clearly partisan person.

orientalreview.org/2016/07/21/the-olympics-as-a-tool-of-the-new-cold-war/

This is UNPRECEDENTED extension of cold war to the sports. Unlike in 1980's, when the teams of West and East did not participate on other-side olympics _voluntarily_.

EVERY MEDAL on this Rio Olympics will be WORTHLESS and invalid, because it will be won by a POLICITAL DOPPING and rigging, excluding favourites...

rt.com/op-edge/352090-wada-ioc-russia-rio/
‘Blanket ban on Russian athletes at Rio Olympics is not justice’

WADA is a totally politically corrupted utensil.

#RiggedOlympics

No Zika for Russia lol, Russia will continue progress while every other country descends into a plague-infested hellhole and falls backwards 100 years.

>XDDD
unsubstantiated opinion spotted

How about they only ban those who are doped and let the undoped Russians compete? Is that unreasonable?