Who was really in the wrong here?

who was really in the wrong here?

It was war. Shit happens. Never would have if Robb hadn't fucked and married a slut.

As Tywin said, would it have been more morally different to murder them on a battlefield? This method removed the opposition as cleanly as possible while incurring minimal casualties. It is more honourable to lose thousands of soldiers to achieve the exact same result?

The mutt she had in her belly.

the knife

>justifying stabbing an unborn child

lol you people are retarded

the guy that went against his word to people from a region with hyper loyalty
also taking your pregnant girl with you on a war tour is just asking for trouble

>It is more honourable to lose thousands of soldiers to achieve the exact same result?
yes, obviously

Fair game, of royal blood. The only ones in the wrong were Frey and Roose for violating oaths. Tywin was prosecuting a war.

why didn't she just drink a bowl of hot soup?

Rob insulted the freys beyond repair
he should have known
too many characters in the show and lore are thinking with their dick
and some idiots try to excuse rhaegars actions even though he started a civil war because he couldnt keep it in his pants

>be a pretender during war
>promise to marry a daughter of one of your allies
>nah fuck it I'd rather a hot peasant slut
>WHY AM I BEING STABBED OWWW FUCKING FREYS NORTH REMEMBERS

Why was show Robb so much stupider than book Robb despite being older? Imagine being less responsible than a 15 year old boy

DABID BABY STABBING DABID

>implying Tywin wasn't in the right here

plebs get out

Reminder that the bitch is alive and well in the books

books don't matter anymore because they'll never be finished (by GRRM at least)

Rob, he could've married this QT3.14 and won the Iron throne.

is radmure plowing her now?

>Tywin
>not always right

Rhaegar started a civil war because he was into crazy New Age shit like all the other Targaryens.

It really is Robbs fault. All he had to do was marry one of Freys 800 daughters. He had men that followed him down there that he let down. How were they supposed to go back into the north? He really fucked up and dragged all those people down with him. There really is no excuse. All because he couldn't keep it in his pants. No fucking self control. When you lead you take responsibility for everyone and everything that goes right, and goes wrong.

freyfags plz go

Yes it is, but he didn't even try fixing it in a peaceful manner. There were no letters sent. I know this is a two way argument but Tywin was a lot more older and had been around the block a few times. He didn't even try. He just went straight for the kill.

robb was a moron, could've kept her as a side-chick...but nooo

*dies shitting himself*

Don't give me that shit. Robb swore and oath. In a story where oaths mean everything. He really did fuck everything up, and then insults the Freys by bringing the woman he married over one of theirs to his uncles wedding.

All that goon had to do was what you said, he could have kept the brown slag as his concubine