Tfw when you come to Sup Forums to escape your problems

>Tfw when you come to Sup Forums to escape your problems...

Tfw your reality is so distorted and nothing feels real anymore and you end up going to the same anime image board you have been going to for the last 8 years because it feels safe and comfortable even though its gotten practically mainstream but you dont care because youre a stupid creature of habit and you like new things and generally this still one of the wild wests of the internet but you know youre just kidding yourself when you say that jesus what am i doing

Same here...

Perhaps I am unhirable.

I want to do something to earn money but I can't.

FUCK

I have thought of hanging myself, but I still have that bug that tells me "maybe you will get an interview tomorrow!"

And I binge next to the phone the whole day and then during the night I write more applications

FUCK

>tfw you just want to live in a society that is proud of itself. You want to be surrounded by traditional values. You want to believe in a better future.

But all you see is degeneracy...

>tfw still unemployed

same boat. never give up brother.

I will not. I will keep on looking after. If not I will have to move to Houston.

>tfw when you come to Sup Forums and (you) are the problem
JUSTin

tipping intensifies

Why the fuck would you come HERE to escape your problems?

This place is nothing but doom and gloom. What's worse it's doom and gloom based on real life problems. I always leave this board with a heavier conscience than when I came.

Are you spamming this shit on every board?
Fuck off.

You guys need to go to /fit/ and follow the sticky for six months.

Sup Forums and /fit/ is all you need

Funny how you can call anything defeatist, considering your past. You're country is like an old man at a bar telling anyone who will listen about how great you are.

Everyone doesn't care, knows your drunk, and wishes you'd stop talking. Congrats you ruled the seas and what not, but now you're just a washed up geezer who par takes in a national ritual of drinking grass water to remind you of when you were relevant.

>mfw there's a good anime thread on Sup Forums

>mfw my life is so terrible, I hope for happenings so I can get confirmation that my life is better than others

This is serious news from a Canadian. If anyone knows gloom and doom, it is them. Never before has a collective of people been so ubiquitously inconsequential as they.

Theres always somebody worse off burgers.

>Be me.
>Be skinny shy beta as fuck kid.
>Be abused through school.
>Be mentaly fucked in collage and quit.
>Working shitty jobs always alone on breaks no friends family think am a joke.
>Diagnosed with depretion and anxiety.
>Never had a GF.
>Develop cancer in the dick.
>Dick chopped off.
>lymnph nodes taken.
>Develop Hematoma.
>Cancer in Lymnph nodes.

But i bet there is somebody worse than me tho user.

Now, pretty sure your life is cut short because even God knows you'll amount to fuck all.

Sometimes the problems that the world have in general make personal problems look softer.

Having a lot of people concerned about the same problem helps too, while personal problems are usually perceived as a lonely problem, that the person do not have allies

If god exist hes got horns and has shilled all you fuckers LOL.

Even death wont make me think god exists because its just a fucking coping tool so fuck tards dont go ape shit.

Excellent 3d Kek!

Did you make him yourself?

stay in there man. He'll put you back to work

>so relevant yet depressing at the same time
you are not alone user

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks for expose yourself and your pol mates. I just came here relatively regularly for the lols.

Thanks to God, the things will get only more worse, its been proved that some internet communties motivated retards to commit suicide and public shootings.

Its been know that misantropes suffer of mental illness

ahahaahh

POO

>Diick chopped off
I can almost feel your pain

And??? aahajahajajaa

I saw your browser historic
i read your thoughts, its getting darker

hahaahababaha

Somebody can't handle the poo in the loo memes

Are you me?

its for the culture, stay safe whaity dog, stay home wait e-dawg

>proofthatbrazilianshouldn'thaveinternetaccess.gif

Dick chopped off was the best part because of the pain of the cancer.

It felt like a red hot spike shoved down your piss hole and out of your ass but you ass is clenched so tight you shit diamonds.

> used to despise /r9k/ and how pathetic they were
> had my own place
> had a gf
> went to school and worked hard for great grades
> life fell apart piece by piece
> now spend hours on /r9k/ every day

Guess I should just wait for ww3 so I can contribute to society before I go

I wish I had never came here honestly, I can say I was happier being ignorant of the world.

Iktf

>kissless virgin
>NEET
>no friends
>can't make eye contact properly
>nothing to talk about
>becoming skelly mode

Serves you right you failed normie. We don't want your type on /r9k/.

I personally get off of Sup Forums to solve my.problems like all real humans do. Waaah muh niggers, so i go outside with my .38 and kill some niggers. Waaah muh western women so i go outside with my big white cock and domesticate the bitches. Waaah muh taxes, so i dont file taxes.

Sup Forums doesnt do shit for my problems.

oh shit we have a badass over here