WHY DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT ME

WHY DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT ME
I COMPLAIN ABOUT TRUMP TOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is the most annoying nigger in the entire history of niggerdom.

didn't CC cancel larry wilkmore already?

trump is A DUMB HEAD

did you get a job yet jason?
i see you posting. i dont see you contributing money to this household. you got two weeks buster, then youre out on your ass.

How come they don't want me, man?

What are you talking about? He is funny, he has a good tv slot and people like him. Everything goes great so far for him

>He is funny
[citation needed]

>black
>british

>he's funny

His ratings are pretty good.

Colbert is actually pretty good with his haymakers on Trump. No one cares about these literal whos like Trevor and Seth.

He has low energy desu.

Of course humour is subjective. But he has a successfull comedy show and basically everyone who is not a Sup Forumstard likes him. So what do want to say with your thread? That you don't like his humour and that's why nobody cares about him? That's factually not true.
They all have a lot of viewers. Even in non English speaking countries like mine their clips always get to the youtube front page and get great response

>Donald Trump is... a bad person.

WHERE ARE MY RATINGS WHITE PEOPLE?

He's Jewish AND a nigger. No wonder.

His ratings are pretty much there.

Also: How could you not make fun of Trump? I'm serious. I understand that conservatives don't like how the Republicans are basically the only ones made fun of. But the kind of material they deliver is just ridiculous. It doesn't even get old. I mean the amount of stupid dumb shit Trump says day after day after day. How can anyone defend such an idiot? Just mind-boggling

That's not Don "everyone and everything is racist" Lemon

>most annoying nigger
You can go fuck yourself

It's very boring humor. Just the same joke being repackaged since a year ago.

GETTING GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE WAY: President Donald J. Trump has done more to stop the Government from interfering in the lives of Americans in his first 100 days than any other President in history.

President Trump has signed 13 Congressional Review Act (CRA) resolutions in his first 100 days, more than any other President. These resolutions nullified unnecessary regulations and block agencies from reissuing them.
Since CRA resolutions were introduced under President Clinton, they’ve been used only once, under President George W. Bush.
The Wall Street Journal editorial: “So far the Trump Administration is a welcome improvement, rolling back more regulations than any President in history.”

President Trump will have signed 30 executive orders during his first 100 days.
President Obama signed 19 executive orders during his first 100 days.
President George W. Bush signed 11 executive orders during his first 100 days.
President Clinton signed 13 executive orders during his first 100 days.

A SLEW OF LEGISLATION SIGNED: Despite historic Democrat obstructionism, President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.

President Trump has worked with Congress to enact 28 laws during the first 100 days of his Administration.
President Obama enacted 11 laws during his first 100 days.
President George W. Bush enacted 7 laws during his first 100 days.

He's South African

Leftists do even stupider shit. Like "safe spaces" and thinking you can magically change your gender based on your mood.