youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meme

fucking

state

Because Texas is based.

DAHNALD

we take care of our own

Texas isn't really populist or nationalist, so Trump doesn't have as big of an appeal. They are more like Reagan or Goldwater conservatives.

Besides, the state is really multicultural and multiracial. I think a third of Texas whites are married to a non-white. Trump's rhetoric is never going to go far in a state like that.

Canadian Latinos=Texans???

Because the religious right has a fucking stranglehold on our GOP base. I used to work at the church that Ted Cruz went to in Houston (and which we endorsed him) and the shit that comes out of peoples mouth is unreal until you realize that they wholeheartedly believed it.

Texas is loyal to Texans.

Texans are loyal, he was a Texas senator.

Not like they're gonna vote democrat.

Texas is a total meme state. Many Mexicans. Sad!

Many Texans are voting for trump

you don't have to be born in Texas to be a Texan. You wouldn't understand.

You're off mark here honestly, Texans are incredibly nationalist. They voted for Cruz because he was a Texan senator.

Fly

Over

State

The same reason Ohio went to Kasich you dumbass.

THE DELEGATES

Yeah, because anyone is better than Hillary.

Nah, Texas GOP is largely made up of Christian conservatives and libertarian types. Ted Cruz, Greg Abbott, George Bush, Rick Perry etc..none of those are nationalist politicians by a long shot.

C I V I C

ah so its a non culture any faggot can claim

enjoy turning blue as nu male californians claim to be macho texans as they turn your state into a communist dustbowl

None of those politicians named are close to being a libertarian either. Alot of people are talking about voting for Gary Johnson. I doubt they know what his policies are.

we're so relaxed about being better than everyone else, that most of the time we don't even realize we're better than everyone else

mexicans and niggers are pretty chill here as well, they inherit our relaxed attitude

its big enough that there's a lot of variety in the weirdness, so I would have a hard time summarizing anything except portions of single cities

Ever heard of Gerrymandering? It's gonna keep Texas red for a long time.

kek, the only people who go to Texas are Oklahomans, and they drive.

Because Cruz is a senator from Texas.

Its the same reason that Trump is going to win New York despite them being liberal as all fuck; people are far more likely to vote for fellow state citizens than anyone else, (almost) regardless of politics.

Oh so thats why you let so many illegals in..

Good for you, I live in a conservative riding that has been doing that for years, its great the conservatives keep power while they flood my suburb with somalians

You see the problem you stupid fucking cowboy faggot

Clinton is also from New York.

Texas is the greatest state in the country. It was the only state to be its own sovereign republic, has its own power grid, spends less taxes than it gives, and is home to the Military City, USA. Please try and name a state even remotely as great as the good ol Lone Star State

Trump isn't going to win New York. NY is one of the most liberal states in the union, even left of California.

>Its the same reason that Trump is going to win New York despite them being liberal as all fuck
Dude.

>None of those politicians named are close to being a libertarian either
Cruz is.

That crooked cunt is from Arkansas. She only bought her Chappaqua McMansion so she could run for senator.

Clintons is as much a native new yorker as Elizabeth Warren is a native American

>implying that Rubio didn't get BTFO in Florida

Hillary Clinton is a former senator from NY and also lives there

Your logic is shit.

Tennessee

While that looks bad remember that Cruz got less than 50% of the vote

She doesn't have a skyscraper with her name on it though

What the fuck has Tennessee ever done?

Michigan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

This. Bingo.

It's like being born in the wrong gender body or some shit.

saved Texas from Mexico

t. Daniel Boone

we lost the Alamo, dumbass

Samuel Houston, A Tennessean, commanded the Army that defeated Santa Anna after Tennesseeans died defending the Alamo

If it weren't for Tennesseeans, Texas would be speaking spanish and eating burritos

OH WAIT

They have the second highest concentration of fags in the USA. Dallas is full of faggots.

Yes. Michigan is best state.

Born and raised in Chicago.
>Bought house in Jew York only to be able to run for senate.
She's still viewed as an outsider by most because she never had anything to do with the state until a year before the election.
Trump still won't win because that state is about as blue as you can get and it's not going to change for at least 4 more elections

fucking DELETE THIS NOW

Don't worry the rat's career is over. He pissed off a lie of Texans by not supporting trump.

Literally because he's """""""Texan""""""""

I literally asked why my dad supported Cruz or Perry and it's because they're """"""""Texan""""""".

At least when Perry dropped out in 2012, he supported Ron Paul who was also a Texan, so I'll give him a bit of a slack on that one.

Shut up and enjoy your mountain dew.

also, University of Tennessee is the real UT

It was a school before Texas was a state

Cruz can win the counties, but can he win the delegates?

>you don't have to be born in Texas to be a Texan.

leave then kys

Texan here, can confirm.

Texans put themselves before everything. Texans will always back Texans, to a fault.

Pennsylvania

>Giving Texans shit for voting for the Texan Politician
>Literally sucking Trump's cock for saying Make America Great Again
Make up your minds, do you want people to be loyal, patriotic, and nationalistic, or do you want them to support some outsider?

Same reason Ohio went for Kasich, I wouldn't want to live in a state that shit on their local politicians in favor of carpetbaggers.

That said, this is all academic. Cruz burned so many bridges I doubt he'll be re-elected in Texas. And frankly, without Texas, Trump has absolute 0 path to the presidency. But he needn't worry, because with Cruz out of the way he'll win Texas handily.

What is the point of this stupid thread?

Texas is superior both academically and athletically. Texas is the real UT.

So if Joaquin Castro was the nominee for President instead of Hillary, you'd vote for him over Trump? You guys are dumbasses if that's the case.

The only exception is probably Florida, which Rubio lost badly in.

>second highest concentration of fags
>also happens to be second highest population in USA

Are you fucking retarded?

>a city is full of fags

Yes, no shit.

>Joaquin Castro
Hispanics aren't viewed as human much less Texans.

>athletically superior

Tennessee would destroy you in football

you wouldn't understand, it's an SEC thing

>which Rubio lost badly in.
And that makes Florida look just as bad as Rubio.

What kind of state elects a senator, then actively doesn't want him to run for higher office? Do they have borderline personality disorder?

Or did they just want to keep their robot technology to themselves?

New Jersey

People who are voting libertarian are closet liberals. Seriously out of all my conservative friends that I have talked to about the election, say that trump is a bully and a bad guy. They identify ironically more with Bernie because they saw him as a guy who genuinely wants to help others. But since that wasn't going to work out they choose johnson, to stick to their "conservative" principles. So fucking sad that several of my college ROTC friends think this way. All of them and I were in support of Ron Paul in 2012 but I voted Romney to not waste my vote. Also sad to see college station become more liberal as the years go by since I graduated.

there are a lot of people that even if they would agree with trump, don't even listen to him because they think he's a slimeball. Not sure if that's liberal propaganda working or just something they already had conceived in their minds.

>SEC
>implying you're on the same rung as teams like alabama
>Texas is 2-1 against you

lmao you realize alabama almost lost to us twice right? The perennial number one team in the nation is our greatest rival and we keep it close every time

Texas leaves it's conference to play with the big boys and they get blown out every time

Oklahoma permanently owns your ass right now

i agree sports are extremely important and redpilled

I would argue for the former. Indoctrination is that effective and pervasive for kids my age (25) and younger. Many people mold their beliefs in such ways to maneuver around other people's feelings. As such you have all these people with conflicting ideas coexisting but not clashing, which effectively makes everyone's point worthless. Lots of mental hurdles.

Don't look at me, I live in one of the few counties to vote Trump.

More beaners and niggers than any other state

Its brazil 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

>almost won

Last year who won against the Sooners and who lost?

I would make fun of you losing to your rivals but that would imply that you were ever good enough in the history of your team to ever make one.
>all time .681 vs .712

I am a trans-Texan and I will write-in Ted Cruz my boyfriend who I masturbate to every night onNovember 4

Don't forget Davy "Lock it and cock it" Crockett.

Alright you niggers let me spell it out for you: New York != New York City. The state is overwhelmingly republican outside of NYC and NYC is going to vote for Trump anyways because he was born there and has lived there forever. Clinton is from Illinois.

t. Rochester pro

Ok?

Trump got a million votes in Texas, and this was at the very start before Cruz started doing really shady shit.

As long as his next primary opponent isn't an establishment puppet, I wouldn't be surprised if he was voted out in 2018.