Why do atheists hate Christianity but love Islam?

Why do atheists hate Christianity but love Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zjF11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theyre told to

Atheist here. I hate Islam far more than the others.

As usual, the vocal idiots are the ones you notice.

I don't. Islam is the worst by far.

Because many athiest aren't athiest becaue they don't believe in God but they never grew out of thier teen angst so they hate western civilization and embrace anything that attacks it

Same with femenist and marxist

They're embarrasing....

King Dawkins at least rails ok both major mono religions, but for some reason, other atheists have jumped on the SJW bullshit about Islam..

Only libshit atheists like Islam. Even left-wingers like Dawkins and Harris hate it.

Why do Christians hate Christianity but love Islam?

>they don't believe in God
I don't believe in *any* of the gods. Your attitude towards Hinduism is the same as my attitude towards Hinduism and Christianity and the rest.

It's not a difficult concept, and I'm not intending any tips here.

I don't, in fact, orthodox Christianity and Catholicism are some of the few religions I'm okay with.

I recognized the importance of religion, but spirituality needs to go.

I'm an Athiest and I hate Islam the most out of every religion

Christianity is pretty okay. Much better than the rest

That's just the euphoric lefty kind. Plenty of atheists shit on Muslims more than Christians.

The Pope kisses all feet, he isn't a lover of anyone in particular, which is why many hate the guy.

Athiesm is just reactionary vs. bad parents or bad churches in my experience, if you had good of either one you would stay Christian.

There are the 20% who are absolutely hardcore though don't get me wrong.

>stay Christian
But that's just making religion into a geographical side-note, something you just adopt from your parents, rather than pertaining to any grander, objective truth that's learnt or discovered.

>Be athiest
>Denounce Islam
>Muslims start threatening to kill you
>Fellow liberals disown you for being racist
>Christians consider it your comeuppance

>Didn't blur her name

lol I hope Anons don't attack her.

establishment brainwashing
ethnomasochism
xenocentrism
being naive

Atheist here who hates Muslims.

I think often atheists like to replace God with the state. They naturally fall victim to the left wing, as these people advocate for bigger government. This left wing pushes political correctness because they get the votes of Muslims, who predominantly vote left. This forms an unwritten, perhaps even subconscious alliance.
That and the general social pressure not to criticise Islam, or anything other than straight, white Christian males.

>I think often atheists like to replace God with the state
Plenty of people have noticed this, but god forbid you suggest it to a vocal lefty atheist.

Nice generalisations my man. Islam is the religion I hold more contempt for than all others. That said I tolerate moderates. Not accept with open arms, but tolerate.

I think a lot of people who are """atheists""" just want to appear intelligent to others and make an embarrassing show of it as a result.

Way to miss the point completely
I can tell which category you're in

>Why do atheists hate Christianity but love Islam?
Did you mean "Why does this atheist hate Christianity but love Islam?"
Oh wait its not actually implied in what he says, hes basically hating on racists and people like you who like to generalise.

So i got another question, why are christians so stupid?

No worries about tipping only counts towards the autist that spam thier retartedion.

Anyway

Not really. While I am a Catholic as sich believe that it is the only one true religion that doesn't mean I can't see truth in other religions. Sure it's incomplete or thier dieties are false (or in the case of judaism or islam where the view of god is distorted or in complete) doesn't mean they don't contain some grains of truth

Theology and philosophy are much more complicated than the new Athiest talking point of "one God away from bieng an atheist"

This is the reality isn't it? The crux of the issue is that so much politics today is driven by identity politics and having to appeal to some group.

I believe it was Dawkins who said that herding athiests is kind of like herding cats, as the only really similar factor among these people is that they don't believe in a God.

There are few groups to actually form out of athiesm and all of them were instantly corrupted into some identity political nonsense. Even the skeptic movement has been corrupted by group-think. It's just a principle of life that when you get a group that forms around an ideology there's going to be some dogma in there as a majority hold the same opinion and individuals are not attracted to the idea of genuinely thinking for themselves over just fitting in with the social stream.

I think a primary problem today is that ideological dogma isn't decreasing, it's just that cultural and religious and nationalist dogma is being replaced by other political dogmas, many which will claim they're "free-thinkers". It's simply human nature to be dogmatic and I don't think there's a way to escape that besides increasing the intelligence of everyone.

Try raising it as an atheist. The number of "You're not a real atheist" (from the same people who claim it isn't a religion, just an absence of god) comments I get are insane.

Except for...

Hitchens
Harris
Dawkins
Lalo dagach
Sargon
Rogan*
Douglas Murray
Me
Maher
Molyneaux*
Atheist Roo
Etc
Etc

>I think a lot of people who are """atheists""" just want to appear intelligent to others and make an embarrassing show of it as a result
This is a big one. Lots of ""atheists"" will explain that they don't believe in God because it's stupid or childish to believe in one. They denigrate theists to put themselves on a pedestal higher in order to appear more intelligent and mature

Any atheist who denigrates theists is an automatic fedoralord. If they don't give you straight answers about how they came to their beliefs without mentioning other people don't give them the time of day

>This is was new Athiesm passes off as intellectual checkmate

Im convinced Nietzsche would become a devout catholic if he lived long enough to encounter the sheer retardation of his successors. Even if only to not be associated with them.

>If they don't give you straight answers about how they came to their beliefs without mentioning other people don't give them the time of day

As if every christian ever came to the conclusion that the bible is the word of god etc without the help of other people.
get over yourself.

>you're dumb
blew that athiest satan worshipper out of the water

I'm Humanist, and even I think the Islamists are incompatible with the modern civilized world and we're eventually going to have to set aside our humanity to deal with them.

Because atheists are the epitome of FUCK YOU MOM FUCK YOU DAD

>teen angst

ding ding ding

We have a winner

No atheist I've met loves Islam, been apart of quite a few atheist communities (family, online communities). In fact they hate it more than others because these fuckers are actually following their stupid book, unlike Christians. Even Dawkins who wants Christianity to vaporize has made many comments about how it's "benign" compared to Islam.

The only defense I ever hear about it from atheists is about how it was a pretty good religion as far as religions goes hundreds of years ago, but still obviously dislike it because it's a goddamned religion.

I don't think Nietzsche would give a flying fuck about how some fedora tippers interpreted his messages

Same to them. If someone can't come to hold a personal belief on their own accord then they should seriously reevaluate said belief

What if their parents were atheists too? ;)

I dislike christcucks but hate mudslimes more because they at least are willing to try to kill me over their imaginary friend

Not me.

>What if their parents were atheists too?

i-impossible atheism is a n-new idea invented in 2010 to be rebellious

I'm an atheist and can confirm that a lot of my "peers" are just being edgy.

I despise the Muslim horde and wouldn't mind if we bombed them like we did Germany in WWII.

Nice strawman faggot straya roo fucker

Liberals hate extremist Christianity and Islam equally

I haven't tried bringing that up yet but my nonedgelorde atheist mates are either right down the middle or want right wing death squads.

Atheist, I fucking hate islam far more than other belifes. Not just the terrorism, but the contractual nature of it. You must pray at these times, you must make this pilgramige, you have to wear this.

Such heavily proscribed beliefs are so hyper authoritarian and arbitrary.

leftists do, not atheists. There are a wide range of people who don't believe in imaginary sky gods. Other than that they don't have much in common.

They don't.

Get fucked.
The most outspoken criticts of Islam, both in muslim countries and non-muslim countries, tend to be atheists.

>liberals
>hating Islam
wew

So many of them have some weird middle or high school church story.

I started out thinking every god was real and asked my mom at like 7 when was it going to be Osiris's turn to be in charge again. Because he seemed cool. That went as you'd expect. So I realized all the reasons he was a fairy tale applied to every other deity. Then I went on with my childhood.

Your memes don't apply outside of Sup Forums

99% of liberals bend over backwards and talk more about islamophobia than terrorism.

Let's see your source for that figure, friend.

Bullshit . Liberals take on more nuanced positions like Bill maher or Dave rubin have on Islam . It's a flawed ideology but you can't outcast all Muslims in western society who keep to themselves

because many are liberals

Exceptions to the rule. Huffington Post literally has an article titled "5 Things You Need To Know About Sharia Law" that is one big apology tour for that barbarism.
archive.is/zjF11

The president won't even say "radical Islam" and has said that hearing the sound of islamic prayer in the morning was one of the most beautiful things he has heard.

they hate God