What movie has the most satisfying ending ever?

What movie has the most satisfying ending ever?

oceans 11

TDKR opening sequence

Out of the Furnace

Dont know about ending, but when the christcuck bitch got BTFO in The Mist was pretty fucken satisfying.

>ending
>"hey guys this opening sequence is great"

Whiplash

It was a short film within a film idiot.
>being this much of a pleb

>being this retarded

Short kino within a flick*

Get this hothead outta here!

Probably one of the best endings to a movie ever. Seriously an underrated movie.

The one sharknado movie where the guy gives a speech then chainsaws a shark that is flying at him right in half

came here to post this
>literal autistic screeching
>two soldiers just shrugging at him
kino

The light comedy film "Waiting" features a cast of working-class schlubs who putter through life. The frame story is that a new trainee, a soft-spoken nervous teenager, hangs out with the alpha chad as he introduces nervous-boy to the whole gang and clues him in on all the awful funny pleb shit that happens in the back kitchen. Nervous teenage-boy is a background character, toted along as frame-story baggage, and barely says anything.

Right at the end of the film, nervous-boy is with the whole gang at a party or something and unloads on everyone for the awful plebs and hypocrites that they are, and basically reveals that he's listened very carefully to everything that's been said in passing throughout the entire movie, and basically tells everyone how to sort their shit out. Since it's movie-logic and shy-boy isn't instantly shunned by the group (he is our audience self-insert), it's a very satisfying ending.

Mark Wahlberg avenging Leo at the end of The Departed, who he had been mercilessly bantzing for the entire picture, is also very gratifying.

The explosion of the Death Star is always gratifying, not matter what iteration it's in this time.

Haven't seen it since it was new.
splain the ending please

The Mist

In the mouth of madness has been my favorite movie ending ever since I saw it. If there was one movie I could have seen in theaters for the first time it'd be that

The Warriors

SOMEWHERE OUT ON THE HORIZON