Have you Signed the letter yet ?

Okay pol, as you already may know
Hillary is up to her old tricks again.
There is an open letter to Donald trump.
From what I could tell, the letter can be signed multiple times with a proxy and does accept your signature with out giving a zip code or email address.
hillaryclinton.com/forms/rnc-open-letter/

This just seems Dishonest at best

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/forms/rnc-open-letter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we could use reverse shilling and "sign it" like 700Million times to prove shes not supported by real people..

i dont know how to do that though

Smart idea

Make sure to use your real name

dynamic IP and the same petition bot that the retards that tried to sign the brexit petition used

Shillary desperate after the #DNCLeaks

Use the name/zip code of someone super republican and then tell them their name is on the list

Is there really no protection from anything?

I could write a quick program that just fills it with GUIDs and submits it over and over and over again

Question is: Can you sign it multiple times from the same IP? I tried it and it seemed I could.

Holy fuck, her website is a train wreck.

Wanted to add one of many

it woud be more realistic if you traveled to different hotspots:IE starbucks or public library..

something where the volume of users is high.

>hillaryclinton.com/forms/rnc-open-letter/
just did a run on this website..

>pic related.
so heap analytics is working for this shill
any connections?

Signed by Francis Turbocuck.

On second though, I don't wanna get suicided for building a joke tool that takes down a site, but doing this is really easy with Selenium web driver.

Generate random strings of letters of length 5 to 11 for the name fields
Generate random string with letters and numbers of length 5 to 20 for the first part of the email, and use the previous string generator for the after (5-20 with letters and digits)@(5-11 just letters).com

And google search US zip codes, copy a shit ton of them into an array and randomly choose one each time.

I won't post the code, but writing that should be easy if someone else wants to get body bagged.

Put in names of cuckservatives

>before he becomes the republican nominee

So I suppose it is over then,

Since it was "Before he Becomes Nominee"?

Cuntlips Mcfagphuck signing in.

I hope Trump jails that bitch once he's God Emperor

Unless you can prove that it's rigged (like the Brexiters could), they will just claim it's real, like they did with the Brexit petition. It made the news for two days before getting silently dropped after it turned out that it was largely fake, but in that time it was mentioned everywhere.
So unless you are able to without a doubt prove it's fake, this can backfire horribly. Most people have no idea about dynamic IPs and shit, they just hear what the news tells them. And remember that this is on a Clinton server, so they have full control over it, unlike the Brexit petition.

Who does Hilary represent?

there was a really good breitbart movie that answers that.

Sign it thousands of times from a Vatican City/Saint Martin's Island/etc proxy and use names of right-wing figures like Hitler, Pinochet, etc.

The slightest amount of scrutiny will then render Killary a laughingstock.

honestly this is what i was thinking.. 2 problems though, you would have to
>be muslim (have no care for your life)
>run the code for a long ass time

If he was Muslim he'd be supporting Hillary so his brothers can rampage unchecked. What we need is some turbo autist with nothing to live for.

AND NEITHER DO YOU! We need to wash out the candidate pool with fire and start this shit again. Turn the executive branch over to Congress for the duration of the election or something and get a different set of clowns

wireshark?

What the fuck is the point of the "letter"?

"Please just step aside and let me be president, it is my ENTITLEMENT after all."