Nigger teacher impregnates 15 year old in Texas

>Started flirting with her on kik over Christmas break
>Began fucking in February
>Would pull out of class so she could suck him off
>Fucked at her house while her parent weren't home
>Found out she was pregnant in June

I don't know what's worse, the fact that a 15 year old is a roastie whore, or the pedo nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/news/local/texas/euless-middle-school-teacher-arrested-after-impregnating-student/280091035
rptsvr1.tea.texas.gov/cgi/sas/broker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact that this happened in my state is the worst fact by far.

sage

Do people still think that teens nowadays magically abstain from sex until they are 18?

The important question here is whether or not she was white.

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

Students in Texas are primarily spics these days, so probably not.

nah nobody thinks that.

we just expect adults, let alone teachers, to not fuck children.

Damn niggers, the only race to have ever been pedophile. We should treat him slightly worse than a white child molesters. Plus theres absolutely 0% that a good chunk of \pol\olcks are into pedophile sex offenders.

Keep it up user, planet earth is desperate for your knowledge.

Please let the girl be a white blonde. Please let the girl be a white blonde. Please let the girl be a white blonde.

Whoops, forgot link
>khou.com/news/local/texas/euless-middle-school-teacher-arrested-after-impregnating-student/280091035

I know familia, I didn't think our nigger problem was that bad, but first Dallas, and now this.

adults shouldn't be allowed to fuck 15 year olds, especially students they hold power over.

Go away, you fat bitch . I can smell your snatch from here

left nut says it's a wyte girl

Edit (forgot source)

Statewide totals;

All students: 5,299,728

52.2% spic
28.6% white
12.6% nigger

rptsvr1.tea.texas.gov/cgi/sas/broker

Fooking neegroes

>speech class
>whore at 15
>didn't immediately cloths hanger the niglet

It was a spic.

>Black man
>Texas
>Position of trust
So what's he looking at? 40 years jail?

You also have a Mexican problem second only to California. You'll be a blue state in ten years.

Why are Texans so goddamn naive and blue pilled? Btw thanks for Lyndon B Johnson, you fucking fags.

Calling all shills!!!

he is going to take that rather than pay one month of child support

sounds like a pretty based teacher

i'd be completely down to fuck 15 year olds

sounds like a success at life

god bless the age of consent in ontario

>She told an investigator Smith came to her home on more than one occasion when her parents weren't home during spring break, and that they had consensual sex then, as well
>Smith came to her home
>when her parents weren't home during spring break

spcis can't afford homes or go on vacations

white sheltered suburban girl confirmed

>guy fucks underage girl

wow, this is something that totally never happens. why the fuck is this "news" threadworthy?

25% white. Fuck me.

This guy's pretty aesthetic? Why are so many of the teachers who bang kids good looking people

What the fuck are you doing

Girls peak at around 18. Everything's downhill after that.

>Why do good looking people get laid

huh, what a fucking mystery, right?

Call David Duke! Get the boys ready!

if its a white girl, she deserves to have her life ruined for being such a retard

if its a black chick then i genuinely feel bad for her getting seduced by her teacher

why does this shit keep happening in texas

> I'm comin' fo' you! Kids!

>posts a hot woman to get their attention
>Asian woman, gotta get those minority points

Go the fuck away Hillary Shill.

Holy fuck you don't even understand how this board works, you just post it on a topic.

I can't tell if this is bait or a shill

Vagina-holes are magically sealed until God personally unlocks them at 18. I've seen him do it. And when he does it, her face lights up!

> You've unlocked a new vagina!

Why didn't he just wait one year then it would be legal.

I wish that was the case...better that than having to date women who have had sex with 20 guys already. Last girl I dated admitted to sex with 44 guys, and she was only 24.

I hate liberals.

yer just mad cause Hillary stole the hot sauce out of your purse. To use for pandering purposes.
Is it working?

oh no a man and a """child""" had consensual sex call the press kill all niggers men are pigs

>cares about the aoc
>not a feminist
pick one

>the teacher seduced the student

>28.6% white

You have to slap her in the face with your dick 44 times.

> This one's for Charlie! Thwak!
> This one's for Bill! Thud!
> And this last one's for me! Whoosh!

30% White seems to be the reality. I don't know where this 60% number comes from.

Nah man, I'm not with her anymore. I weaseled out of the relationship once I found that shit out.

But man, dating does suck after college. Seems everyone who is left over is a fatty, single mom or a whore.

>For Frodo! *thud*
>For the Shire! *thwack*
>And this is for my old gaffer! *meaty smack*

See It's a spammer.

gir's a confirmed spic:

"accompanied by the girl’s mother, father and aunt, who spoke only Spanish."

>calling 15 year old's "children"
>not realizing the age of consent if 16 in the majority of the united states
>le arbitrary line that makes one person a monster and the other just a regular guy

fucking morons

aw shit, sauce?

Aaaaand I'm no longer interested.

this is why we had lynch mobs.

Puerto Ricans have black ancestry though. Well, at least some of you do.

You can't Lynch... Edward Fynch.

KILL YOUSELF STUPID FAGGOT

>0.03 HillaryBucks has been deposited into your account. Thank you.
-H

>15
>Pedo

Back to srs

>pedo
naa 15 is too old for pedo

he's still a scumbag though for bang one of his underage students and a total retard for knocking her up

>Edit (forgot source)

>URL goes to fucked up part of website

Still nice.

A TEACHER FUCK A STUDENT!? WOW! WHAT A BIG NEWS? CALL THE FEMINIST! NICE JOB OP!

Nice.

True. I don't see how that's of any relevance here though. But yeah, according to a genetic study, Puerto Ricans are on average 66% European, 18% West African, and 16% Native-American (taino).

If you're cynical you'd want the one that'd shake things up regardless of his honesty and shifts the Overton window. You're not cynical, you're a shill

He's saying it's ok if she's part black. You numbskull.

Cool story bro. Post it again! And again! And again!

It's a Jewbot! Don't listen to him!

Her family is going to lynch the nig.
Everyone knows spics replaced the KKK.

It's a Clinton-poster, from Hillary's office.

I-i'm with her! A-and you should be too!

R-read this c-copy pasta!

Because you're a shitty mongrel who gets off to wanting to see a better people destroyed. A mongrel usually doesn't care about keeping their people true.
Times will be changing, jose.

aoc is lower in spic culture.

The MMM is going to get him in the slammer.
Lesson Learned: Stay away from Hispanics.

Cool AI, bro. Looks like a human wrote it.

she wanted it

Everything is lower in Spic Culture.

>FUCK LAWS AND BORDERS AND SHIEET

In Texas, the students teach you!

all sex offenders are generally at risk, so people who go in for sex crimes are isolated from general pop.

It sounds like he beat the wrong pinata.

The whole appeal is if she's white since it adds various layers of taboo. If she's a spic or a black girl it loses all its appeal tbqh famalam.

Not even close, Nigel. I actually want a stronger and proud white populace. But in the meantime, I'll enjoy the disgrace wrought upon by self-hating whites.

What a cock thirsty little slut.

Typical latino.

fucking a 15 year old isnt pedo you limp dick faggot

its what life is all about

Was she white?

It's Eminem's grandfather.

So nothing of value was lost

but elvis is sex
also not a nigga

>child rape
>appeal
>there's a reason you're not a state

So it doesn't matter.

Threadley reminder that this will be the cultural norm in 20 years and we will all look back on this incident as our country being on the wrong side of history

That should have been the news headline.

Typical Latino Cock Thirsty Little Slut Sucks Off Teacher, Teacher Grins in Prison

>28.6% white

its over the jews have won

based teacher

We have any pictures of her yet or what?

>consensual sex
>rape
If you believe she's unable to consent for sex at 15 then you're retarded. Every single girl at that age is desperate for cock, and they're quite aware of what they're doing.

>Threadley reminder that this will be the cultural norm in 20 years and we will all look back on this incident as our country being on the wrong side of history

Threadley reminder that this will be the cultural norm in 20 years and we will all look back on this incident as our country always being on the wrong side of history

>28.6% white
I hope to god they are mostly in white schools. Shame that whites would get fucked because latinos and blacks are retarded

wtf i hate retards now