Trumps Racism

Trump didn't pick Chris Christie as VP because he's Italian American, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

>Trump didn't pick Chris Christie as VP because he's a corrupt New Jersey mobster who wouldve murdered trump to become president, prove me wrong
never trust a wop

>proving a negative
>replying serious in a leaf thread

wew

Look this nub

Trump didn't pick Chris because hes a bitch but also an ambitious bitch.

there's too much baggage with the bridge issue

FUCKING RACIST

You too you are RACIST

fuck you bitch you're just as racist as the rest

He didn't pick Christie because he needs high energy people and Christie didn't get that gut and that trunk by being active.

>Not posting the better WOP for the GOP

alright reported

enjoy the 3days

And you think Pense is high energy

I can sum your thoughts up into 2 words.

You're retarded

Never would've thought Christie was an Italian name.

K, are you in a state where it matters?

Who's that?

You know that's against the rules to TELL someone they are being reported right? HAHAHAHA Enjoy being screwed up the ass by mods.

its Greek

I'll prove you wrong

Trump didn't choose Crispy Creme because he likes Oreos.

NO MORE OREOS

Still offensive he didn't pick him.

And who works at Oreos? ITALIANS

Bullshit.

You can see how much he wanted to pick Christie and that they both wanted it to happen, but rationality won. Pence is needed to keep large chunks of the Cruzfags happy and from going full sore loser like he did. It closes the threat to his flanks in red states that could go to Hillary if the conservative vote stays at home. Christie just doesn't offer anything new, it's like having two Trump and Trump-lite appealing to the same kind of audience and voter even if they do have a decent chemistry on the same stage.

Either way we'll see them together as Trump always wanted when he puts him in his Cabinet.

LOL

He didn't pick Chris Christie because he is a fat piece of shit, and Jew Jersey is a fucking shithole of gun control.

He is not liked.

FILTHY DUMB GUINEA SCUM

No the truth is Trump hates Christie because he's Italian.

FUCK OFF SCUM

>Who's that?

This is an over 18 board

No, you dimwit. The factory is moving to Mexico.

I don't care about this thread or its message.

Since the thread's anti-trump, I am here to shill my OC I made today: youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ

Please tweet it to TYT and whoever might spread if you enjoy it

turbo autism

Burden of proof lies on the accuser, buddy. That radleft bullcrap doesn't fly anymore.

NO ONE CARES

You guys are the ones saying that Drumpf picked him on merit. YOU my friends are making the point.

that's just right wings being right wing. race nepotism.

Trump's deal with Christie was to make him Attorney General.

Spotted the woman.

stfu women

stfu dimwit