THEY. DESERVED. IT

Every last one of them and all the ones to come. This is what they asked for. And what they were so sure we needed. This is the society they longed to be a part of. And now they get to die knowing they're apart in it.

This is the society they pushed on their friends their family their loved ones, on you and me. This is what we will now live through. This is our new "wonder" land, there "fantasies", have come alive. And we will be alive to watch it all.

Thousands more will die. Thousand after bloody thousand. And we will see it all. And time after bloody time they will say the same thing. They will say it's not enough they will say they haven't had enough they will say you haven't had enough and they will say it till there's no one left to say it to. They will say it to their lifeless friends they will say it to their decapitated family they will say it to any loved ones they have left and they will wonder why their fantasy is dying.

But every time they die. You and I, get so much closer.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hate-attacks-muslims-u-s-spike-after-recent-acts-terrorism-n482456
youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saged
burn in hell

die faggot.

Nigga, you gay.

Hail Satan. I wear Red from Head to Toe. I also butt fucked Allah, one time. Little known fact, Allah is a transgender lady boy.

OP is correct and you faggots are butthurt. Europeans and the American left mindlessly advocated for suicidal policies of multiculturalism. In doing so they put my life and the life of my family at risk. They put your lives at risk. They seek to import third world savages but delude themselves into believing that third world problems won't follow.
If you don't agree with this then you don't belong on Sup Forums.
Sup Forums revels in happenings because in every happening people who pushed for or remained apathetic towards suicidal cultural/economic/immigration policies, thus threatening us, gets themselves killed as a result of their own myopia and foolish altruism signaling.

>CTR G "They"
>19 results
Dude

Fuck off, you don't know who the people who died were. And I feel bad for them regardless because they're white.

Fuck off you piece of shit
Go back to saudi arabia you sand nigger
Leave france the fuck alone

>arab terrorism is your punishment for importing arabs

What the fuck are you even saying you 14 year old edgelord faggot? Just kill yourself ya poof.

This is now a dubs thread. Check it.

CHECKED

It is you autist, you wanted shitskins well you got em.

There is no deserve, there is only cause and effect.

If I phone up T2 right now and tell him to stop importing shitskins, guess what? He won't take my call! What an asshole.

We live in a web of cause and effect. There's no moral element to it, just results that we have to live with. So push the causes in the direction with the best results. Maybe it will be enough. Maybe not.

I agree. It's tragic that some good people might have died, but the liberals certainly deserved it. I wonder what must have been going through the head of one of the liberals hit by the truck, as they were lying on the pavement, knowing inside that they were doomed, wheezing their last breaths due to their ribs being shattered through their lungs, maybe finally, for just a moment, being true to themselves and realizing that they were wrong. True judgement.

How do you know those that died were in favour of muslime?
You must not blame the masses for the desires of the few far left that push this agenda

A man after my own heart.

Collateral damage

It was all staged. No one died.

Z>But every time they die. You and I, get so much closer.
Yeah..true. It's only going to get worse before it gets better. Only good thing out of these killings is that maybe Europeans will grow a spine and finally say enough is enough.

>indiscriminate killing
>they deserve it

Your a fagget.
Also do you think that it is possible to expel all muslims and descendants from Europe? It is possible. Spain did it in the past with Jews and muslims (a few times); it involved burning alive false converts in the town squares. But is it possible in today's age with our level of civilization short of another Hitler coming.

OP is right and so is this guy
it wont stop until you bring that shit back to where it belongs. humanity is better apart than being forced to be brought together.

Exterminate them all. If it's holy war they want, then it's holy war they will get. Purge them with fire.

Fight back faggot.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hate-attacks-muslims-u-s-spike-after-recent-acts-terrorism-n482456

Agreed. This is what happens when you let jews in. You people have been warned since, hell fuck the Romans, you've been warned since the ANCIENT FUCKING EGYPTIANS what happens when you let jews into your society.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

You brought this on yourself, Western Man.

a lot of people counter signaling this sentiment, but i agree. those that died asked for it.

you guys want this to end? send the filthy fucking rats back. otherwise think of a really edgy/clever tweet for next time 50+ of your kinsmen are slaughtered like the sheep they are.