I AM ANGRY

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm a retard
>give me attention
>Thanks

Whos that fluid druid

Druids are cool. Don't make fun of druids please.

I don't care about this thread or its message.

Since the thread's anti-trump, I am here to shill my OC I made today: youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ

Please tweet it to TYT and whoever might spread if you enjoy it

you wouldn't be angry if you didn't have such a lying scumbag as a candidate

stay salty, keep your little blinders on and try to find your safe space

K KEEP ME POSTED

Thx, you're doing the Lord's work.

You are Saul Alinsky's useful idiot, aren't you??

op is female

>OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE
Literally the most based people in existence.

>not copypasta

intriguing.

Well Mr. Faggot-goes-to-Washington, how are Clinton's policies actually good and not bureaucratic, government expanding nonsense?

Nothing to see here
OP isn't even voting age

Doing Kek's work user, bravo

Hillary is fucking garbage

>My time in DC

kek

I guess this is making the rounds now

I'm in

good blog

10/10

would subscribe again

LITERALLY a hillary shill.

Some retarded tumblr-esque campaign intern accidentally posts it inside another thread then posts it here with hot minority women to get those hillary voters.

kys OP

>1 post
>.25 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record.

Why is it so hard to convince people that all of the shit she's done actually adds up to something criminal. There are people in jail right now who are basically there for not being named Clinton.

Does her dishonesty not factor into any of your decisions at all? Or is it all just a vast right wing conspiracy to take her down and she's always right no matter what?

I suppose you're fat and ugly too.

You copypasta'd this same exact rant in four other threads. At first I thought it was bait, but now I know its some reddit fuck who wants to SJW all the anons here in Sup Forums

Because republicans had to pick her polar fucking opposite. I think it was a mistake to get Trump in this cycle, I don't think enough people are ready for the truth yet.

She most likely sold secrets to the enemy, literally treason... and no one on the left even cares. This is absolute proof that their party wants to fundamentally wreck America as we know it since it doesn't fit their dystopian/utopian image of diversity and shared poverty.

This is how leftists actually type.

nice spamming.

Warning! Warning! Autistic weaboo detected, evacuate the thread immediately

>1 post by this ID

A FUCKING LE-

oh it actually wasn't canada this time.

>she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

There's a reason you think that way. The current establishment has in power your entire life and they have bought our media. Of course you agree with Hilary's "worldview". you've been bred to. Because your loyalty is all that matters.

This kind of attitude is the purpose of the trump movement against corporatism.

Fishing for (you)'s I see?

LITERALLY JUST SAW THIS EXACT SAME THING IN ANOTHER RANDOM THREAD, THIS IS A FUCKING SHILL/SHILLBOT.

REMINDER TO SAGE AND REPORT SHILLS/SHILLBOTS

Not voting for a criminal because she will sign a tranny bathroom law.

calm down chris-chan

is that you on the left OP?

>1 post by this ID

Hmm.
Vote for the crook?
Or vote for the loony?

LOL, neither. Johnson/Weld.
The Libertarian Party is where it's at, my friends.
Vote down the two-crime-family system.

Does sage go in all fields?

>my time in DC
Kill yourself.

Your world view is shit then mate

NIGGERS ITS A SLIDE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sage
>Sage
>Sage

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

Basically you hate yourself and have willingly embraced corruption just because it "damages" the "institutional power" that people just like you possess.
You've blinded yourself to the worm that you've become.

this shit's al dente

I am unapologetic about my support for Bibulus.

My time in Roma made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a prefect candidate. I don't expect a prefect canidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Bibilus' stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote never made or position he never took in his short senatorial career, he is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Gaius Julius or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the reformers.

Does it matter to me that he's Cato's son-in-law? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a pleb with similar policy positions, but the fact that Bibilus has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at him because he's the bitch of Cato's bitch offspring makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about him. So, yes it matters to me.

When POMPEY FUCKING MAGNUS blames BIBILUS for Crassus's plagiarism and says that anytime Bibilus feels "threatened by a man" he tries to "take him down" and "demean" him because oh, well, you know how catty those PLEBS are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the SPQR is selling anti-Bibilus buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these YOUNG POPULIST SEXIST ITALIAN HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a MAN NOT UNLIKE A VESTAL VIRGIN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Bibilus, despite all of his flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

Hillary will sell out America, plus she will assfuck the US constitution with supreme court justices.

Do not allow this to happen.

10/10

> angry with DC
> install someone worse

Now i understand how fucked up OP is

I dont really know anyone who would vite shillary. Go to bed op.

kek´d

kill. your. self.

> (OP)
>>not copypasta
I have seen this same goddamn post like 5 times.

you posted this like 2 hours ago you faggot

楚楚

I am unapologetic about my support for Vladimir Harkonnen.

My time on Arrakis made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect Duke. I don't expect a perfect Duke. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Vladimir Harkonnen's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote he ever made or position he ever took in his long political career, he is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Duke Leto or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the House Atreides.

Does it matter to me that he's a Harkonnen? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a House Atreides candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Vladimir Harkonnen has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at him because she's a Harkonnen makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about him. So, yes it matters to me.

When BENE FUCKING GESSERIT blames THE HARKONNEN for the loss of the Atreides' bloodline and says that anytime Harkonnen feels "threatened by a rival" he tries to "take him down" and "demean" him because oh, well, you know how devious those HARKONNEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When House Atreides is selling anti-Harkonnen buttons that say "a pedophilic, spice user, can't walk" ... I want to see these OLD PRO-TERRAFORMING SEXIST FREMEN HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a HARKONNEN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm defecting to Harkonnen, despite all of his flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

You're an archetypal useful idiot. Ignoring what's right in front of your face.

>being a huge fucking bitch is a "flaw".

That's one huge flaw.

It doesn't matter who we vote for. No politician is going to fix this shitshow. You can't take 50 years of dumbassery and fix it in a single presidency. Add that to whoever we elect will just mean more wars for israel anyways.

>she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump

Cool.

Donald Trump is X times more aligned with my worldview than Clinton.

Good luck.

10/10

how does it feel to be a retarded nigger

Source on gif?

>I AM SILLY
ftfy

Spicy.

I saw this posted earlier today by an Australian. I guess it's either been a copy pasta or became one just now.

STOP POSTING IN SLIDE THREADS

EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND DO YOUR PART

Haha, i took your comment seriously for a second until the
>but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

This bait is so out of phase with our reality, because her gender is more advantageous to her than it is disadvantageous.

Can we stop posting this now?

Saged

Hidden

Who is that liquid magician?

Go back to your basement.

Why are you here?

>I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups
You're voting for a megalomaniac.

She will - WILL - involve us in another war, and this time, it might be against nuclear superpowers. She's that fucking crazy. Donald is the lesser of evils - he talks out his ass 80% of the time, but he means well. That's more than I can say for a woman connected to one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen - The Clinton Foundation.

Vote away, vote for your own coffin. I choose life, dumbass.

post more asian girls

Good picture

But a shit post