I legit dont know who's jewing who anymore

I legit dont know who's jewing who anymore.

Everything is Jewish
Everything's a zionist conspiracy
Everything is Jewish
In the globalist meme

Jill Stein is just really dumb

All I hear is the rubbing of hands coming from every direction

Bernie is in on it.

Cant you see that?

Fucking Jews are behind the Jews!

just keep donating goys

Jews jewing jews for jews jewing out the jew.

what a time to be alive

It makes me question how she's got a doctorate's degree

How so?
truly

But seriously why would the ((DNC)) play the muh evil zionists card themselves.
That doesn't make any godamn sense.

So was that picture ever confirmed to be him?

Its like a human centipede of jews
The jews jew jews jewing jews

Jill Stein is an Aunt Tuchus, the female Jewish version of an Uncle Tom. She's one of the good goys.

you cant be a jew and a goy. thats not how it works, user.

A black guy can be white. They support trump.

thats still not how it works.

Bernie Sanders is the worst Jew. He's basically broke after working for half a century and his retard wife is probably going to jail soon.

If Jill Stein is part of the Jew power scheme then why would it end the two party duopoly if she won? And why would she be taking votes from the dems? If anything it makes much more sense to assume the Green Party role is to throw elections to the republicans. It worked in 2000 with Nader.

>all jews are in cahoots with each other

thats STILL not how it works, user.

Basically to be the fall guy, much like how Merkel takes the hits for everything.

Even tho she just another cog in the zog

I believe in the corruption of the Jewery in power, but I'm also not gullible enough to think they plot a grand scheme or anything like that. I still believe that a Jew can change its colors and be somebody like any race of people who have some good ones among the masses of roaches.

I'm honestly convinced that Stein and Johnson are the only non Jew approved candidates because I have a strong feeling Trump is controlled opposition.