CNN officially goes to war with white males

"CNN did not try and hide their lead story today when they attacked Trump and all white males for the demise of Obamacare that according to CNN will kill millions of minorities and women."

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/05/opinions/health-care-photo-white-men-filipovic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fake news
who cares
try Sup Forums

>>waaah

when did you whities become such absolute fucking pussies? is it because you never knew your daddy? grow some fucking balls and stop complaining lije a little bitch all the time. go on.be a man i dare you. prove me wrong. get a job. move out if mommas basement. go on. do it pussy.

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD

cnn.com/2017/05/05/opinions/health-care-photo-white-men-filipovic/

Isn't this incredibly racist?

No FUCK white people and FUCK drumpf

Shit like this makes me want to switch to the right.

>/Television & Film/

She's a known feminist writer.
Shocker.

You don't have to be on the right to hate SJWs.

It's just that SJW anons will tell you that anyone who criticizes CNN is Sup Forums

>trump reinstates mostly white male cabinet
>gets triggered whenever anyone states the obvious

why are Sup Forums so insecure?

um no sweetie, minorities can't be racist

Liberals think it isn't racism as long as you're doing it to whites because whites are evil and deserve it.

This is, quite literally, what they actually believe.

White men are useless. That's a fact.

>This is, quite literally, what they actually believe.
this is what you call a strawman. but nice try, racewar faggot.

>racewar
The best tacticians, fighters, pilots, and marksman are white. You don't want that.

I'm a liberal, and find that headline highly racist.

I'm also glad Trump won because Clinton is a crook. What say you?

choose one

Why is it CNN though? Why are they always trying to pit whites and blacks against eachother and stoke the flames of racial hatred?

They're telling people not necessarily that the Cabinet is white, but that white people are intrinsically like Trump and Paul Ryan. This does a lot to the black community and keeps them in a perpetual hole of fear.

Leah
only plens would disagree

Left

>opinion

Move on

Also this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums for fucks sake

>posts this while typing on a white people made/designed computer, on a white people made/designed internet, with a white people made language, with white people expressions.

What's a good film about white genocide

Well not all white people are evil, but white conservatives who elect people like Trump and Ryan certainly are.

The title of article is obviously trying to make it seem like white men make everything terrible.

It's not subtle at all.

CNN is known for race-baiting.

>Why are they always trying to pit whites and blacks against eachother and stoke the flames of racial hatred?
It sells. The news is literally clickbait now. The more striking the headline, the more clicks. OP proves it.

>this is what the left actually believes

WELL THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

the article states the obvious: that Trump has a mostly white male backing. Even Sup Forums recognize this.

The article also mentions that women are in the photo, but offers figures for how insignificant they are, even amongst Dems:
>There are 238 members of the House Republican conference, and just 21 of them are women (that's less than 9%). As for Democrats in the House, 62 of the 193 members are women (that's 32%).

"White males in charge" is simply stating a fact. No need to get all butthurt about it.

But that detail isn't in the title. is it? It's not "white conservatives", it's "white guys".

I give MSM 10 more years before it is irrelevant

Computer and Internet were made in America, and by groups of scientists and engineers who included brown people and chinks as well as whites.
So at best you can say that stuff was made by Americans, not by whites.

>The title of article is obviously trying to make it seem like white men make everything terrible.
the point of the article is that they are for minorities and women.

It's also an Opinion piece, not de rigeur CNN reporting. you should really learn to separate the two.

Dude, you need to research what Clinton has done over the past 50 years before calling out Trump.

Kek

I voted Sanders not Clinton, and just didn't vote in the general but I wish I did now. Clinton would've continued Obama's policies so I don't care about what she did in the past personally, but the policies she would have put forward and carried out.

Stop acting like all democrats = Clinton, because they don't and if literally any other democrat except her was the nominee I would've been behind them 100%

"What happens when the white guys are back in charge"

Read that again.

You have a complete inability to read between the lines or even what's right in front of you. It's marketing. If a company wants you to buy they're sofa, they won't just plaster the screen with "BUY NOW BUY NOW". But even then, this title is blunt as fuck.

"what happens when white guys are back in charge" implies that the wall is a natural consequence of whiteness, not Trump.

Well seeing as how almost all if not all of Trumps cabinet and team are white males I don't see how it's inaccurate. You're the only one trying to spin a narrative here.

Why is this still up?

and you have the complete inability to read the actual article and see what she's criticizing insteaad of always resorting to bullshit RACEWAR NOW. White people ARE in charge and white males specifically hold greater control over policies that affect minorities and women. and surprise surprise, the policies they're enacting aren't benefiting them in the same way they may have before, thanks to Trump's cabinet.

This isn't news to anyone but you, apparently...

Honestly just grow up. Learn to know when generalized headlines about WHITE PEOPLE is actually meant to address something specific.

"What happens when the white guys are back in charge"

"What happens" - Key part.

We'll minorites and women aren't exactly great at making decisions for themselves...

>what Clinton has done over the past 50

Doing her best to silence Bill's many rape victims

Defending a man who raped a 12 year old girl

Refusing to help the underage victim in the Anthony Weiner case

Having dozens of people murdered, including one of her oldest friends.

Taking millions from Muslim nations who have sponsored terrorism against this country

Planning to open our borders to Mexico because things are so great in that country

Letting 4 innocent people die in Benghazi, even though they literally sent her 100s of please for help

When Hillary dies she will rot in hell forever. And I say this being a democrat. Fuck you and everyone supported that piece of human garbage.

>ITS OKAY WHEN WE DO IT
kill yourself, SJW

Ok this is definitely just bait. I was wasting my time. You're a convincing SJW though

Obama had a racially and genderly diverse team.
Trumps team is mostly racist white guys with the mentality of racist southerners. So yes they represent the stereotype of the racist white man

>You don't have to be on the right to hate SJWs.
the entire left is controlled by SJWs

>insults CNN for being "racist"
>is racist and sexist
every time.

But they didn't say "What Happens when the RACIST White guys are back in charge"

nice bait. just a tip: next time try reading the article before you sperg out over it then give up when I actually respond with logic.

Nice ad hominem

congrats on not reading a single word of what I said. reading must be hard for an inbred 12th grader.

The people who are in power thanks to Trump are racist white guys

Yeah, CNN, all "white guys" hate healthcare.

They're both kinda uggo

Why can't people accept that the Universal health care system will be more effective and actually cost less?

>SJW! SJW! SJW!

the intellectual level of the average Sup Forumstard

I read the article

>Why is it CNN though? Why are they always trying to pit whites and blacks against eachother and stoke the flames of racial hatred?

CNN's CEO is a JEW

You guys only call him white when it fits your narrative.

>criticizes something for being racist
>is antisemitic
Every. Time.

>ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES SJWS IS A NAZI

I'm leftwing btw

>opinion

Why don't Janitors do their job?

>Nice ad hominem

You don't even know what that term means. Everything I've said is 100% factual and can be backed with links.

Fuck you. Cunt.

Mods I mean "manager" is in bed with left groups that shill and are false flagging to try and remove pol

>Everything I've said is 100% factual and can be backed with links.

>Having dozens of people murdered, including one of her oldest friends.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Keep crying little cunt.

>calling a cat a cat when you see one is okay
>but calling an SJW aSJW when you see see one is wrong

leftist brainlets at it again

>>is antisemitic

Well yeah I'm not white. Most shitskins hate Jews, its white people that love sucking circumcised dicks

>I can't criticize her policies so I'll attack her character instead

What do you mean by you guys?

Her character is a very important issue. That's true of any politician.

You're a piece of shit. You fucking human garbage.

I don't really like Trump but Obamacare was the stupidest shit ever, I don't know how can anyone defend it.

>a jpeg some faggot made
>no sources
>no independently verified and cross-referenced proof for anything

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAV

>(((Trump)))
>(((white)))

Fuck you white man! You don't know how we've suffered!

>Literally dozens of known and documented suspicious deaths
>B-bubububububu!!!

Stay salty little cunt.

Why does CNN want its readers to despise white people?

Figure it out.

Not that guy but she wanted a no-fly zone over Syria, and it's her interventionist brand of foreign policy that fucked up Libya.

it was better than nothing and only if your job couldn't provide it and you actually wanted it? that's how.

too bad the premiums went up because young people didn't need it though. It was an okay first try that could've been improved but will now die a short death. Trump can easily capitalize on its failure anywho.

>Isn't this incredibly racist?

Racism is cool now.

(You) lost, get over it kid

No what's important for a politician is their policy and what they will get done while in office.
Attacking ones character is for people who are unable to attack ones policy.

Clinton could literally sacrifice chickens to Satan and I would still vote for her over Trump, just for the fact she would pass liberal policies

This won't pass for long.

When blacks freak out they burn shit and riot.

When whites freak out it's literally the third reich. Just keep wacking that beehive CNN

>STILL can't provide proof

hahahahahaha what a cunty little faggot you are hahahahaha

no wonder you retards fell for Pizzagate

You're completely butt blasted and BTFO you sad little cunt. Keep crying about it you apologist piece of shit.

>black guy in office
>mostly black people
>white guy in office
>mostly white people

Quality human being.

Dude, it's power plus prejudice.

>i only believe news from r/politics and huffpo

top cuck

Here are the completely unvafifed documents that anybody can make of that say Hillary is evil. Ignore to fact that if she did half the stuff you claim she did. She be in jail.

Awww what's the matter little cunt? Still crying?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

G U L L I B L E
C O N S P I R A C Y
T H E O R I S T

don't worry little kid. you can still false flag more posts calling for a race war. that'll cheer you up.

''James B. "Jim" McDougal, a native of White County, Arkansas, and his wife, Susan McDougal, were financial partners with Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton in the real estate venture that led to the Whitewater political scandal of the 1990s.''

First name off the list,and out of fucking google, but ok keep your hyperboles, it'll do you well

We just need to have the race war now. This has gone on far enough. It's time to pick sides and fight. Enough is enough.