ULTIMATE FEELS - Father speaks with his new transgender son

Reposting this in case anyone missed it from the other night :^)

Watch this man die inside

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGWft4tGzfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc1ldXDJicY
youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus christ that poor man, a father trying to raise his boy right....and this happens.

F

When is this shit going to be diagnosed as a mental disorder again? This shit is fucking shameful

I'm in a good mood. Do I watch it?

no

>you didn't do anything wrong
What does Sup Forums think about this statement? Did the father fuck up, or can you be a very good parent but shit like this still happen?

The mum might have fucked him up. Or he could have been molested by a teacher or something.

yeah, his parents failed him

you have to be an amazingly shit parent for your son to hate himself so much he cuts his cock off in protest

that's the ultimate disgrace

even suicide is less shameful

Makes a pretty hot girl.

>a father trying to raise his boy right
Looks like he wasn't trying hard enough then

It was likely the mother, mothers usually fuck up sons

Children aren't born equal. Some will succeed despite terrible parents, others will fuck up despite amazing parents.

How desperate are you?

He looks like a literal man in drag from behind with that massive shoulder:hip ratio and tiny waist:hip ratio.

Not desperate just a degenerate

If gender is a social construct, why do they need to wear a dress and put on makeup? Dresses and makeup are made up by man, so they shouldn't need that shit to feel feminine.

It's because they're degenerate whores. They get off knowing their dick is dangling down in their dress.

i liked the video

Poor guy, one of the worse fates in parenting.

Yes.

This man accepted money to do this on television. It's his own fault.

Good god this is America folks. Welcome to the 21st century transtesticle America.

Its his dads fault for letting him be a complete faggot.

Transgender person doesn't even look like they care about how their own father felt, like a man who's lost everything. Poor man.

Fake and gay ;)

idk why its so hard for y'all to believe that someone can be born with some male elements and some female elements. plenty of people are born with ambiguous genitalia half penis/half vagina stuff and i totally believe that you can have the opposite genitalia to the structure of your brain

Shit father

I think in America it's possible with all the shit in the media.
Fortunately we don't have this ludacris trans thing everywhere in media here.
But I kinda liked how they portrayed that in South Park where with all the fuzz with those trans issues sudenly Stan starts to question his own gender and thinks he's a trans
get fucking lost you piece of shit

poor guy, especially because men only do this because the male figure in their life is either not there or shit. So in his mind he's, rightly, blaming himself

That chin, Jesus fuck.

I'm trans and my dad supported me when I first came put and my parents love me. I think they probably suspected I was gay or somthing becsuse I never had any girlfriends in high school and never was intrested in talking to them.

how do we stop white males from destroying their minds and bodies with degeneracy?

>I'm trans

rare flag

Fuck man. That shit was hard to watch.

I watch rekt threads often enough to laugh whenever africans hack each other to shit with machetes, or when a south american rips a live cat apart with his teeth, or watch some buck toothed kid get shot in the face by a hue-nigger.

But holy shit, my heart weeps for this father.

I wouldn't

My point is that there really isn't anything wrong with being trans and once the parent accepts them things usually are fine.

>I'm trans
YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE

it was literally his wife's son
so perhaps some bad genetics

oh shit I thought it was Tunisia

They don't care about other people its all about them and them being the centre of attention. Its most definitely a mental illness

omg this poo rman sounds like hesabout to have a heart attack or stroke.. thsi is beyond wrenching... fuck my life... fuck the world... holy SHIT.... this faggot should be SHOT DEAD.

Love isn't about acceptance. This is emotional fag mentality.

Love is about harmony: Everything that has it's own place. Right and wrong things...

Try to override nature because "feelings" of being "transgender" is just a huge deception and nobody is obliged to accept that shit.

Check out the follow-up video.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGWft4tGzfU

Fuck sake, I couldn't make it more than 30 seconds.

Absolutely fucking horrifying, dude.

>be dad
>have a good job, have a loving wife
>get wife pragnet
>find out its a boy
>your head fills with dreams of playing catch, teaching him about cars, taking him fishing, watching him grow up, watching him have his first girlfriend, watching him go off to college, watching him get married and have grandbabies
>later in life find out son is a total fag who becomes a tranny
>all those dreams are now shattered
>you now live in perpetual nightmare
>you continually blame yourself
>you know your sons getting fucked in the ass by mad dick
>become alcoholic
>dont talk to son anymore
>finally see son on dr phil for the first time
>its an abomination wearing your sons skin
>break down and cry
>go home later, finish a fifth of whiskey
>cry yourself to sleep
>no grandchildren, no marriage for your son just hedonistic fag sex
>die believing you were a failure as a father

;_;

Do you not think you are mentally ill/ mentally retarded? I'm not trying to hurt your feelings

Are you borat's cousin?

I'm not sad, just angry at the kid. Fuck that kid.

Probably when ppl realize how high the suicide rates are among post op trannies

THE FATHER FUCKED UP BY PINCHING THE FAGGOTS ASS AND ENCOURAGING DEGENERACY AND FAGGOTRY. GUYS, LETS BURN THEM BOTH ALIVE TO HELP ELIMINATE THE MEMORY OF THIS OCCURRENCE FROM OUR MIND.

It's like that image that's posted here with the dad with his kid on his shoulders who grows up to be mentally unstable with the dad with a gun to his head.

I'm sure there weren't a lot of signs to help catch it before it's too late. He probably does feel like a failure, even though there might have been no way to see this coming. It's too late now, though. Trying to step in and tell your son that he is not a woman would do nothing but incite a media shitstorm, with your son looking like the proud martyr for every delusional fuckwit who believe that there are more than two genders. Now he's lost to the liberalosphere.

This really was painful to watch

F

I'd bang his daughter.

Based Putin

If my son turns out as a trans, I would legit be depressed. I would do my best to not show it but it would kill me inside. not because I wanted to raise a son but because I know that my son will now forever be depressed because you just know that he will always have that sense of regret of a decision that you can't reverse and according to statistics, likely kill himself. That's the true heartbreak, that they will never be happy no matter what you do.

KILL ME

I wasn't ready for all these feels

>Love is about harmony: Everything that has it's own place. Right and wrong things...
Literally what? Lay off the whatever it is y'all smoke there.

I don't care.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kid killed himself before his dad dies. He fucked up big

Thanks OP, you just made my day. Lmfao the west killing itself with its own hands and you're just sitting here posting on Sup Forums reaction pics lol

oh man this poor guy, they're fucking trying to spin it and make him accept this shit. they're completely emotionally manipulating this man and trying to coerce him into accepting it.

literal cuck who raises his wife's son gets the shaft. poor guy has just been put through the ringer.

nice guys really do finish last

of course you would, justin

>Gary says he was devastated when he found out that his son Zach is transgender and wants to transition to biologically become a woman. Gary, who has seen photos of Zach dressed as Steph but has never seen the son he raised in person as a woman.
>transition to biologically become a woman.
>biologically become a woman.
>biologically
Jesus christ, theses people are delusional. There is nothing that makes him biologically a woman. He is a man with fake tits and a mutilate dick. Can't change those chromosomes.

Holy shit that tranny is hideous.

>Educate yourself
Brainwash yourself with propaganda
Also he/she seems upset its not the centre of attention

underrated post

>Love is about harmony: Everything that has it's own place. Right and wrong things...
It's called love
And it belongs to everyone but us
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc1ldXDJicY

Everyone can love what they are apart from the straight white male.

>there really isn't anything wrong with being trans
>really

This is the world we live in now, user. Everyone is obsessed with me, me, me and what makes them feel good. In a hyper-hedonistic society, individuals think only of what gives them fleeting, momentary pleasure, and never consider the consequences on their loved ones and those around them. That's what "transgenderism" is all about, being upset with how rubbish your life is and trying to change it by living a fantasy.

If they repressed it because of guilt they would probably kill themselves sooner.

Holy fuck thats extremely depressing

Statistically, it's almost a certainty that the tranny will kill himself.

you must be a gay

Fucking freak. I've had those nagging trans thoughts, and I never expected/wanted my father's support, because he's a pretentious, manipulative attention whore. Of course, I can predict that he would just attack me for that, and I've gotten a very detailed sense of the manner in which he would indirectly gouge me over such a thing.

Being trans is fucking stupid, it's very plainly the result of your parents fanatically hating you, but trannies are obvious delicate little wimps, blatantly fitting with how they do so pitifully little to get back at the self absorbed, vicious scumbags that made such a mess of their heads.

You can feel his anguish

I wish we could meme magic Doctor Phil a heart attack. The world would be a better place.

poor fucker

Its not gay user i just like feminine cocks,

youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM

>I don't care.
You do care and that's probably what you deep down think(that you are mentally ill). But because you cant deal with your mental illness, you want it to affect other peoples lives as well?

Oh man that reaction was brutal. I'm guessing it's the first time he saw the kid seriously dressed up like that?

I have no idea, probably, but I'm curious where the mom is or what role she had in this?

If you really are trans, it's a coin toss whether or not you'll kill yourself, even after the surgery.

Feeling like you were born in the wrong body is a mental illness and the answer isn't to pander to the delusion. There are people who think they are Napoleon - we don't give them a hat and a horse and send them off to conquer Europe.

>Fucking freak. I've had those nagging trans thoughts
>Being trans is fucking stupid, it's very plainly the result of your parents fanatically hating you
Top kek, see you when you decide to transition at 50, Tranada.

>feminine cocks

guarantee he let the public schools raise his children

That is a fucking nightmare, fuck this gay earth

There is literally nothing wrong with her. The old dude is just bigoted and grew up like that

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME

>why?

I think this hurt me more than anything. His genuine shock, disgust, and pure depression.

>You're not a good looking girl, You're a very beautiful MAN

I feel so bad right now. Him trying to hold back his tears hurts.

ENOUGH

Stop posting under my flag you disgusting degenerate, your kind will be the first to hang from London Bridge.

Disgusting piece of filth, you enable this degeneracy and destruction of our peoples because you think with your microscopic dick instead of your brain. Disgusting filth, death to you and death to tranny scums.

Comments disabled

>pretty hard, pretty hard
My thoughts exactly

I really don't. I probably am mentally ill, even besides the dysphoria. I just don't give a shit because it doesn't really effect me that much, and me being trans has very little effect on anyones life but mine.
Call me by the wrong pronouns, I don't care about that much, I just prefer not to interact with people that do that.

I feel so bad for the fucking guy. That was the most emotional thing I have seen in a long time

Is that a Ninja Kiwi?

the son will probably die before the father though

I'd blame his mother and go find another woman to mate with since her eggs are obviously fucked up.

heterosexual cis people are pussies

how has this not been posted