Nolan on the PG-13 rating of Dunkirk

>"All of my big blockbuster films have been PG-13," Nolan stated. "It's a rating I feel comfortable working with totally. Dunkirk is not a war film. It's a survival story and first and foremost a suspense film. So while there is a high level of intensity to it, it does not necessarily concern itself with the bloody aspects of combat, which have been so well done in so many films."
>[Saving Private] Ryan is a film about the body, blood, fear of being dismembered. Fear is physical. Steven was able to create a visceral intensity of the experience of war. Dunkirk doesn’t play in the same category. It’s a movie with suspense and a race against time.

Kino inbound?

go to sleep chris

BANE?

so basically, it's shit.

Because stupid kids/really stupid adults are the only ones who like his movies

>"I just wanted more butts in the seats."

hehe you tell em my dear highly intellectual individual, they are so stupid right hehe

>It’s a movie with suspense and a race against time.
So it's gonna be Inception, Interstellar, and the Dark Knight Trilogy again? Christ almighty.

He doesn't want to lose half of his audience.

just proved his point

Well it was clear from the trailer that it's about transporting a fuckload of people from point A to point B under pressure with the emphasis on time, if the ticking sound wasn't obvious enough.

>We shall banepost on Sup Forums, we shall banepost on the r/eddit grounds, we shall banepost in the Bane? and in the Big Guy threads, we shall banepost against the hotheads; we shall never surrender

Who !?

DUNKINO MEMERINO CAPPUCCINO

So PG in the rest of the world.

What's kino and bane?

his movies always end like a wet fart

This was supposed to be the next great war movie :[

A war movie for babies.

This, he should be more honest about it.
Then again, we're talking about a man that doesn't rehearse scenes because deep down is a lazy ass fucker.

>It's the biggest one I've done. The biggest anyone's done since The Dark Knight Rises. It's not a war movie, it's a survival story, it's a revolutionary epic, it's the event that shaped our world. It's the closest I could get to Saving Private Ryan as I possibly could.

THERE GOES THE SIREN THAT WARNS OF THE AIR RAID

>>"I just wanted more butts in the seats."

Deadpool destroyed that myth and Logan confirmed the destruction.

His movies keep getting worse and worse. I don't recall any Director doing that.