Germany barely has enough guns to overthrow their government

Nice fucking knowin ya Germany. Your legacy will be contributions to the beer industry in the US and small cultural festivals held in Iowa.

Germany:
>82 million people
>26 million guns(registered and unregistered)

United States
>324 million people
>300 million firearms(registered and unregistered) -fuckin Rambo tier m8
>20% of all rifles owned in the US are MSR(modern sporting rifles) i.e. AR15/AKM styled rifles(fighting rifles).

How can you fight for your future with cucks for men and no God damn guns? And I bet most of your guns are like double rifles, shotguns, and bolt actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

dcclothesline.com/2014/06/16/brand-new-armored-u-n-trucks-moving-south-georgiaalabama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying Germans would participate even if they were all heavily armed with more than rape whistles and bracelets.

>believing an entire country having guns would protect them from their own military
Yanks are fucking deluded when it comes to this. If your government really wanted to oppress you, they have fucking tanks, unmanned drones, military training, multiple fucking intelligence services, control over information, food supplies, water supplies, electricity, military bases scattered all around the country. You think your fucking average citizen, with no clue about strategy, who's probably never even shot a human, is going to be able to take on a fucking military on their home turf
>inb4 military won't attack it's own citizens
Then why the fuck would you have to be worried about being armed?

>implying Germans would overthrow the government instead of following whatever ideology to its most extreme conclusion every single time

And other countries are retarded when it comes to this. Why would the whole army start kill civilians? The army would actually probably help an overthrow here

If they did those kinds of things to civilians it would cease being a rebellion and become a civil war. Entire parts of the country would split away.

for the gun scared eurowars

What is your point?

>Brit doesn't believe an American rebellion will work
We've done it once and we can do it again

>not being patriotic

LGTSS
>germancucks

Well for one thing, they could be shown propaganda that makes them think the specific civilians that would fight back deserve it.
I've pondered the future with Clinton, and a potential race war, and the way i see it, if she keeps race baiting, and we have weekly chimp outs, with no police intervention, you'll have groups taking the law into their own hands, full on race war, call state of emergency, military presence everywhere, "we need you to suppress this neo-nazi uprising"

But regardless, if you think the military would side with the people, why would the people need to be armed? Who would they be fighting? At most you'd need maybe a couple thousand of armed people to remove politicians, and if you think the military is going to support you, why can't they do it?

It really wouldn't.
>civillian uprising
>cut off all their resources
>using existing knowledge of your own country co-ordinate drone strikes on likely strongholds and places of tactical importance
>deploy military vehicles civilians have no hope of even denting
>round up leaders and sympathisers
>execute them
>watch the resistance crumble

Remember what happened when you tried to take our guns nigel?

You're right. Its the drones that scare me the most , you never see it coming

>Johnson , blow up that residential , it has insurgents in it
>drone swoops in and takes out entire city block with civilians in it on U.S. soil
>Johnson : roger roger , tango down

Police keep a police state running, the goal is to control us not mass murder everyone with tanks retard
Our country was literally born out of a bunch of common folk taking on your global empire

Was there not a survey of American military conducted that shown that most military would either turn their backs on the government or simply go home and quit the military if they were given the orders to fire on civilians?

There are probably some people high positions given to them by the same corrupt politicians, but that's a lot of foot soldiers to lose.

Those are all countries where the military force didn't have the advantage of owning most of the fucking country.
Also
>implying 300 million will take up arms
How many aren't physically capable of fighting? How many wouldnt be any use in a real combat situation? How many side with the government? How many would rather surrender to survive?

You'll find the numbers matter less and less now with the ability to remotely wipe out thousands of rebels with a single drone strike. Do you really think they're afraid to write of a city and just carpet bomb the place? How many times do you think a military would have to wipe out tens of thousands of people in just minutes before people start to realise the only way they will get to live is under the regime?

I dont have time to refute that fucking essay, but just from the first point. There wont be any fucking military trained snipers co-ordinated enough to make an attack like that, and why the fuck would the military care about looting? They'd retreat into their bases, defend those, let the civilians fuck their own shit up. Thats much more of an issue for rebels than government. It demoralises people to see the place they live in be trashed to shit, particularly when it is't even from their enemy, its from elements of their own side they can't control

Do you know how many redneck sharpshooters there are out there?

No, the police state comes after the war. You don't have to implement it immediately, you can crush your opposition until their hopeless and then implement it. Trying to implement it while a rebel force is still a legitimate threat would be fucking retarded. If it gets to the point where the US government is turning it's military on it's people to oppress them, why the fuck would they care how many they have to kill? When have civilian casualties ever mattered to the US when at war?

Then answer my question, if most of the military is going to turn on the government, why do the civilians need to be armed?

lmao you think if the US government were to declare war on it's citizens that huge portions of the military wouldn't revolt? how fucking retarded are you?

Besides, this country is huge. My state is larger than your whole "country" and there's billions of places to hide.

It only took 3% of our population to beat you brits in the past

Oddly enough, soldiers tend to be given propaganda on why it's okay to kill the people they're killing. Lmao if you think a military doesn't know what to tell it's soldiers to get them to kill who they want dead. You don't give them the full picture. Fuck, you might even convince individual units they're dealing with an isolated incident in a certain region. Tell them it's domestic terrorists taking over a city.
And yet again, if you don't think a military will, fire on civilians, why do civilians need to be armed?

>they have fucking tanks, unmanned drones, military training, multiple fucking intelligence services, control over information, food supplies, water supplies, electricity, military bases scattered all around the country.

so do we lol

>Then answer my question, if most of the military is going to turn on the government, why do the civilians need to be armed?
Because we don't want to rely on our government for personal safety. We take that responsibility into our own hands.

>in the past
Before they'd even fucking invented the aeroplane
In your own fucking country, how much control over resources does the government have? How much intelligence have they gathered about the land and it's people? What weapons have they developed in the last few centuries? You're fucking delusional

But you've literally just said the military wouldn't side with the government and would take things into their own hands. Why do the civilians need to do anything? What safety are you protecting if you don't even think the government could muster a force to threaten you?

Why haven't you overthrown your government yet despite having the capabilities? :^)

You're also implying part of the military wouldn't defect and fight along side the citizens in a situation like this.

If they have all those superior weapons and intelligence and shit then why the fuck wouldn't I want to be armed? You're fucking delusional

oddly enough, the "propaganda" boogeyman would not be close to 100% effective. Nice tinfoil hat conspiracy you moron.

The people need to be armed because...

1.) Who is to say who can own what weapons?? The government isn't any better than the people (actually much worse) so why should they be armed and not us?

2.) Freedom you dumb asshole.

3.) To protect yourself from niggers and other shit skins.

4.) To be able to hunt in case of any kind of post world survival scenarios.

5.) They're fun. Cars are dangerous too but we don't bad them.

Are you really so cucked that you can't think of any reasons people should own guns?

Why are you so against the notion of being responsible for your own safety and security?

That wasn't me, but civilians just add to the numbers and increase a victory. Why would the government attack its own people? They would most likely bring in the UN.

that's not a problem. if you want to overthrow the government in germany, you just need police/army on your side. which means a left-wing coup is impossible.

we're overthrowing them in november, without a drop of blood spilled

yeah, you obviously need PART of your military on your side. like... 45+%. if that is the case, the armed and trained right-wing civilians/ex-soldiers make the difference.

this guy gets it. germans look to their neighbors and do whatever the others do, thinking this is the safest bet.

it's a disaster, really.

I think Americans and Europeans are looking to it from their own prespective. An american revolution would be extremely easy, the vast country could easily hide an entire army. Europe however is very population dense and it would not take long to find and fight rebels on one side of the country and deal with another pair on the other side, even in a country as large as france or spain.

Why is no one answering me? If the military isn't going to side with the government why do civilians need to be armed?

Because either way you don't need to be armed. If the military sides with the government, you're 50 shades of fucked, you would require your rebel force to not only be as well armed, but also have military training. Oh and you'd somehow need access to the level of information the government has on your country.
And if the military isnt going to side with the government (which by the way is your assertion, not mine) then you don't need to be armed do you? You don't even think the government is going to have a force to threaten you with in the first place, and if weaponry was needed for whatever reason, then it is the military that would have access to it and carry out what needed to be done.

You are pathetically naive

>The government isn't any better than the people (actually much worse) so why should they be armed and not us?
They're the one's fighting off threats so you don't have to. What do you need a weapon for? To rise up against the government? It's been discussed at length why you are fucked if the government wants to fuck you
>Freedom you dumb asshole.
"Muh freedum 2 own military hardware"
There's plenty of shit you can't legally own, why should weaponry be an exception?
>To protect yourself from niggers and other shit skins.
You could do this more than adequately with smaller firearms, in fact it'd probably be preferable to carrying an assault rifle with you everywhere
>To be able to hunt in case of any kind of post world survival scenarios.
"Post world scenarios" are a different matter entirely, you're probably better off turning that gun on yourself than trying to survive but whatever. Again, you dont need military grade weaponry to hunt.
>They're fun. Cars are dangerous too but we don't bad them.
Cars have a purpose other than killing.

>Americans really believe that voting for Trump is "overthrowing the government"

What if the military loses against the government you dumb fucker? Am I just supposed to lay down and die? Retard.

What force does the government have to combat a military with if the military attacking them is their own? And if the government did have a force capable of fending off their own military, what hope do untrained civilians with less effective weapons have?

>fighting off threats

Bahahaha they don't fight off shit, they just threaten to kill the world if anything goes down. Do you really love government this much? This is fucking sad. What reasons have you given that the government would just dominate civilians if they said enough is enough? Do you actually believe the entire military would be on one side? Also what would you do if your neighbor was on the other sidr and hostile??

>there's plenty of shit you can't legally own

And??? So being partially cucked and fucked over means you should just bend of for reasons??

>be more adequate with smaller firearms

What are you talking about no guns retard. Smaller firearms wouldn't help you from a large nigger riot or gangs. And despite what you see in movies and shit peolle actually can survive some crazy shit. There are stories of many people taking many bullets and many others with them.

>better off turning the gun on yourself

Jesus you liberals are so pathetic and weak. You'd rather give up than have a chance. No wonder you just want to get bent over and be unarmed.

>cars have a purpose other than killing

And yet they are the best at it. You liberals and your fear mongering. Why do the words protection, strength, discipline, make you feel uncomfortable, yet you would rather openly describe something with those traits as killing. You're scared of guns because you think they will just kill you when so many other things are more likely to.

What makes you think civilians can't or don't train? I'd bet that most civilians get more training then the military when it comes to firearms...

russiabros need to start airdropping surplus makarovs into germany. fuck, where's the lord of war when you need him

if not, then it's hillary and then it's nuclear war.

>I'd bet that most civilians get more training then the military when it comes to firearms...
Well, you would lose your money on that bet. "Most" civilians don't even own a firearm. Those 300 million privately owned guns are only in about 80 million homes. As I'm pretty sure you are aware, most people that own guns, own multiple. And just because they HAVE a gun, doesn't mean they practice with them. A couple friends of mine have about 25 guns between the 2 of them, and haven't been to the range in about 2 years. I keep asking them to, but they can't because ammo is "expensive". That's not to say that there are some highly trained civvies. There most definitely are, and a lot of people do train with theirs regularly. But no, they are not more trained than the military.

>Why is no one answering me? If the military isn't going to side with the government why do civilians need to be armed?
Whats history say about the military firing on it's own citizens? It's happen here several times. george patton actually comanded some tank that put down the Bonus Army right in wash dc.

>This is fucking sad. What reasons have you given that the government would just dominate civilians if they said enough is enough?
Again, no my assertion, this is just the premise of the thread, that a people needs to have enough guns to overthrow it's government
> Do you actually believe the entire military would be on one side?
i believe a government would lie to it's military to get them to do as they're told.
>Also what would you do if your neighbor was on the other sidr and hostile??
On which side? Government's? Why would my neighbour do anything about me unless I aligned myself with a side? What's stopping my neighbour from flipping shit over nothing and killing me in a completely ordinary situation? Thank fuck they don't have guns, stabbings are less fatal.
> So being partially cucked and fucked over means you should just bend of for reasons??
No, I'm saying theres already plenty of things you cannot legally own, I expect you to justify why military grade weaponry should not be on that list.
>Smaller firearms wouldn't help you from a large nigger riot or gangs.
And just how likely is it that all those people are going to attack you with no intervention and require you to mow them all down? How many are going to keep coming if you've already killed some of them? And if they're armed too, why can't any of them just shoot you?
>Jesus you liberals are so pathetic and weak
I'm really not a liberal, I just don't think you need more than light weaponry for any reason. And we were specifically talking about a "post world scenario" here, I don't think there's much hope for the species in that sort of scenario, certainly not for until after centuries of rebuilding, you're more than likely going to die without being able to keep your bloodline going anyway.
>And yet they are the best at it
As a side effect, not as their purpose. Why is it difficult for you to comprehend 2 different things with different intentions ought to be treated differently?

hope german cucks die out as soon as possible but theres nothing to save because german race is too slavic, hardly you see a true aryan german nowadays, they all died in WWII.

Thats a shit assertion then, i don't own my guns to overthrow the government and most people don't think that way at all. Maybe your fixated on that since your government here was literally overthrown by regular people with guns.

>i believe a government would lie to its people to do as their told

Gee no shit nigger but that doesn't mean 100% will follow.

>why would my neighbor do anything unless i aligned myself a side

So you're a faggot who wouldn't pick sides or wouldn't want to do anything and since you're a pussy faggot like that you think everyone else should be that way? Jesus dude get out of your basement once in awhile and go talk to people.

>whats keepinf my neighbor from flipping shit

Literally nothing. But i'd rather be able to fight back than just get stabbed. You aren't in a movie. If someone comes at you wuth a knife and you don't have a gun you are going to get seriously hurt. You give the example of "hur dur id kill myself if there was any kind of post modern world misey apocalypse" yet you would much rather live with the misery of getting stabbed instead of killed??? Okay retard.

>why military grade weaponry shouldn't be on that list

It fucking shouldn't be dipshit. I should be able to own a nuke if i made one. I'm a human being just the same as others who made them. Using it though is a different story. If i used a nuke i made line a dipshit then thats an act of war and they would be able to kill me. Same with any other "military" grade hardware. Its so odd to me that you see the military and government above civilians even though in the end they are all people.

>two different things with different intentions treated differently

Then why do you ignore the actual intention of guns?? Killing someone is just a side effect, the main intention is protection. Are you really against protection?

>Killing someone is just a side effect, the main intention is protection.
No, it's not. A shield's main intention is protection, dumb fuck. A gun is an offensive weapon. It is not defensive.

>Maybe your fixated on that since
Maybe I'm fixated on that because it is the premise of the thread and the topic of discussion thus far.
>doesn't mean 100% will follow.
Soldiers follow orders, and if a government's turned on it's people I expect they'd shoot people who don't follow orders. I think a force that doesn't know what's really going on and will be shot for not co-operating is probably mostly going to co-operate.
>So you're a faggot who wouldn't pick sides
Maybe I really don't care enough to be involved. I don't vote either, does that trigger you too? The way I see it, 1 person never made a difference.
>But i'd rather be able to fight back than just get stabbed
But I can fight back, and I don't need a gun to do it. I can put up with being injured and not dying, but I'd rather die than try to rebuild civilisation after an apocalypse. In one, after some physical pain, things mostly go on as normal, in the other you are going to have to try to survive day to day probably to no real end, society probably isn't going to come back from an apocalypse given how useless your average person is. The ones who can survive will probably get themselves killed trying to help others, and if they dont they'll be so few and far between they'll never accomplish much.
>If i used a nuke..they would be able to kill me
Bit moot at that point, you'll have killed hundreds of thousands of people. Or we can say that sort of weaponry shouldn't be made available to you and never have to deal with that in the first place, for the most part.
>Killing someone is just a side effect, the main intention is protection
No killing someone is the protection. More people are killed by refrigerators than sharks but it's commonly understood the refrigerator wasn't intending to kill the person, and the shark was, not to mention the refrigerator having more vital uses than killing, like storing food.

>Before they'd even fucking invented the aeroplane
Hey motherfucking retard. How many planes do private citizens and businesses own? A fuck ton. Add in any stolen military plane or any that are given freely by defecting military personnel and you'll be sure they will be used in any civil war scenario.

The only problem is this shit ain't 1776. Having semi automatic assault rifles won't cut it. The U.S. military would crush any rebellion. Our National Guard and Police Forces alone are not to be fucked with. Not to mention that most the people who have combat experience in this country are currently serving or in law enforcement. Furthermore, Americans would never fight their own government in long term Guerrilla warfare. The majority are too cucked and would bow down, break, and surrender. The normies have too much faith in authority, the majority will never chimp out.

How many bombers, spy planes, unmanned drones, and attack helicopters do average citizens own? How many do you genuinely believe could be stolen and piloted effectively?
You're outgunned, deal with it.

Holy shit earth is a powder keg waiting to blow get out of here while you can lmao

Dubs don't lie. Glad at least some yanks can be logical about this shit.

the only solution for Germany is armed revolt according to some. I personally don't think that they have the stomach for it. The alternative is utter extinction. I believe German people have chosen that.

ahem, before WE invented the airplane.

Brits are cucked beyond help. Can't even buy cuttlery.

I mean am I missing something? Why is U.S.A trying to tell people what to do when they are in the worst situation?

/thread
They will literally just bring a drone in and just mow you down. Game over

>How many bombers, spy planes, unmanned drones, and attack helicopters do average citizens own?
That wasn't what you said you goalpost moving shitbag. But I'll bite. Just speaking of the "spy" planes and drones, citizens own a lot. You don't need fancy, super tech to make any aircraft a "spy" plane. It simply needs to gather intel. As for bombers and attack helicopters, did 9/11 teach you anything?

>How many do you genuinely believe could be stolen and piloted effectively?
All of them, but the rebels wouldn't need all of them to win a war.

You are the kind of man who reasons his way into a hellhole. You and people like you are the reason UK is fucked, even with the Brexit vote.

Here's the ((you)) you wanted

ah american stupidity, what a pleasure to wake up to you. :)
greetings from a real first world country, come visit some day, you'll be impressed!

What's with these American crocodile tears for Germany?

it may be true that you cannot fight back and cannot win. On the other hand, what would happen if let's say 10,000 German men each murdered merely 3 rapefugees, another 3 German shitskins or muslims, and another 3 insane liberals responsible for destroying the nation. This is a hypothetical question not a call to arms. The answer is that within a night the entire affair would turn around. But surely this will not occur.

Many of us actually care about Germany since a lot of us are descended from German immigrants. There are old German towns settled entirely by German immigrants where I live.

Feels good when your government is more afraid of you than you are of it.

Every globalist order they give our soldiers pushes our soldiers 1 step closer to a 100 million man militia backed coup

A Trump assassination might be a tragic blessing, they would not be able to fight their own right now.

I'm just here to watch you burn tbqh famalam

>a shield will protection you from a tank shell

Lawl. If someone said you had to protection yourself from someone and gave you the option of having a gun or shield which would you pick?

Yeah that's the premise because the government is presumed to be apart from the military or at least split but in your retarded mind the military is just retards who would side with the government and carpet bomb cities. How old are you? You sound like either a kid or someone who knows exactly zero people in the military. Or maybe it's different over there in cuckistan, who knows.

>does that trigger you?

Not really but apparently other people who actually do take sides and have opinions triggers you so much that you'd rather they be powerless.

>i can put up with being stabbed and not dying

Jesus fuck dude it can't be possibly that you aren't 300 lbs and haven't left your moms basement. It sounds like you have never gotten an injury at all. Real life isn't like movies. You can't just get stabbed and live the same life after. Have you even had so much as a hair line fracture? Even that shit will cause you problems (misery) the rest of your life.

Just because you are weak ans ignorant does not mean everyone should be dragged down to your shit hole life.

>but the point is moot

But why would someone smart enough to make their own nuke just kill millions for no reason? Its easier to say "hurr durr you goys cant have something to kill millions like i do" but you keep ignoring that those are just fucking people. Not some magical entity. You worship government cock so much it is sickening.

>the shark was

Haha no not at all. Sharks bite things to see what they are since they don't have arms. If sharks intended to just kill then no one would go in the ocean.

Because you're retarded and misinterpret things we should all be worse off? This is hilarious.

>26 million guns
>not enough to overthrow a government
burgerclaps everyone

Btw the biggest problem is not their ability, but willingness to do so. Bread and circuss and all.

>has never served in the US Armed Forces

>That wasn't what you said you goalpost moving shitbag.
No I was making the point that the revolution being referred to happened so long ago that technology hadn't even advanced to the point of air travel, making the point that technology, particularly weapons tech, is so far advanced now any comparison to 1776 is irrelevant. You took it literally and began discussing aircraft, saying civilians own some planes, and could steal military ones. In response to that i questioned wether you genuinely believed they'd be able to steal enough aircraft and use them effectively enough to take on the military.
>All of them
Delusional, you'd be lucky to even get a fraction.
>but the rebels wouldn't need all of them to win a war.
Well if the government has them you sure as shit won't win the war. Again, if the government is turning on it's people, they would have absolutely no issue just writing cities off and carpet bombing them, hell I'd even entertain the idea of them nuking somewhere. How many tens of thousands do you think they'd need to kill before the majority of citizens realise the only way they will get to live is to surrender?

This. One can only be certain that a COG plan exists in the event of a US uprising since the powerful elites and not going to hand over control or money. It could result in a break up of the US into regions.

have you heard of stalingrad? bolt actions can fuck shit up.

but i agree, Canada has more firearms per capita than germany ffs.

To effectively overthrow your government you need the loyalty of the army. Without that, you don't stand a chance. Good luck with that, the people with stars are career loyalists. The patriotic grunts with combat experience are off fighting wars for Israel.

>a shield will protection you from a tank shell
>thinking a gun will protect you from a tank shell
Lawl.

See how fucking stupid you sound?

If they start destroying cities, or using bombs and killing people en masse, then they simply lose any legitimacy. Not only that, the chaos would create ample opportunities for foreign nations to get involved.

You think that Europe will be happy with us bombing our own citizenry? Or Russia won't see that as an opportunity? Or China? Or Israel? Or Saudi Arabia? Or any country that makes weapons and wants to profit?

Another thing to mention is that destroying infrastructure, revenue sources, cities hurts them far more than it hurts the average citizen. The average citizen needs fuel a lot less than the military with their vehicles and logistics. Add in that rebels will destroy infrastructure themselves. You see that bridge over there that has been neglected for years? The one that is the only way across for the next 100 miles? Boom. Some thermite and time and suddenly the logistics branch is up shit creek without a paddle.

My entire family has though

Any American that would side with an Anti-American establishment vs the American people is already a traitor. These aren't even my words or uncommon at all among US military.

It would be like the civil war where everyone picks a side and starts fighting.

Holy fuck dude that went right over your head. You said a shield was meant for protection and a gun wasn't. If the government decided they wanted to oppress the fuck out of you do you really think your trusty shield would be more protective than a gun?

you can be sure that crushing such an attempted overthrow is in progress as soon as mobile phones and internet all go down. Media will be sketchy. Don't count on accurate info. Counts on domestic psyops.

They are importing foreign UN troops and armor
dcclothesline.com/2014/06/16/brand-new-armored-u-n-trucks-moving-south-georgiaalabama/
Those are the ones that will fight for globalism

No nigger, you are trying to change definitions. A gun is an OFFENSIVE weapon. It is not a DEFENSIVE piece of kit. You are saying that killing is a side-effect of gun, and that the main effect is protection, which would make it defensive. Which it is not. And if the government wanted to oppress you, do you really think your semi-auto AR-15 is going to stop that? If so, then you are a deluded fuck, and I have a bridge you should buy.

>Muh gunz! Das rite we wuz white not like Europoors! Hahahah if somethignliek dat would happen here I would take muh gunz and overthrow the government! I am 1/267h German and mixed with African America blood which makes me a superior aryan!

Reality check: you where 90% white 50 years ago, with all the guns you wanted. You are now 60% white and falling, your kids are already a minority and interracial birthrates are skyrocketing. Yet you didn't do anything to "overthrow da gubbermint" aside from shitposting like a butthurt kid.

Nice knowing ya United States of Africa

>the military is just retards
No, being lied to doesn't make you retarded. You're working under the false assumption that somehow soldiers would know what was really going on and know what the right thing to do is. This is incredibly stupid. If you wanted people to do what you know they wouldnt morally do, you would lie to them, limit the information they have, make things as confusing as you can, threaten them with execution for not co-operating. Most people will do as they're told if they think they're doing the right thing. They can be as smart as they like, if theyre only receiving false information, they have nothing else to go on.
>Jesus fuck dude it can't be possibly that you aren't 300 lbs and haven't left your moms basement.
>You dont agree with me therefore you're fat and pathetic!
Would it help if I told you I was anorexic, female and haven't even visited my parents in over a year? I'll let you decide whether you believe that or not.
>But why would someone smart enough to make their own nuke just kill millions for no reason?
Why would someone smart enough to build their own nuke build it for no reason?
>If sharks intended to just kill then no one would go in the ocean.
>sharks don't intend to kill you
>if they did no one would go in the ocean
Do you hear yourself right now? It's irrelevant whether the shark meant to kill you, it meant to bite you, and chances are the bite will kill you. Ignoring the fact no, it isn't biting you to see what you are, its biting you to see if youre food. Why the fuck would people never go in the ocean just because instead of a dangerous creature fatally biting them because it's curious, theres now a dangerous creature fatally biting them because it wants to kill them? What difference does that make? Still potential for a fatal bite.

Stop trying to side track the argument. Are you so desperate to avoid the point I was trying to illustrate? Cars and guns are different. Killing isnt the intention of a car.

Also

>a shield can't kill or wasn't used ti make killing more effective

Bahahahhaa you hippies are the best.

>Some thermite and time and suddenly the logistics branch is up shit creek without a paddle.
What are engineers and helicopters? You do know that the military has ways of getting across rivers that don't have bridges, right?

You realize those engineers and helicopter pilots are american citizens?

You realize those body guards the POTUS has are american citizens?

You realize those guys manning the ICBM subs are american citizens?

You realize those bombers don't have to tell their superiors they are defecting until they are blowing George Soros' family to pieces?

>then they simply lose any legitimacy
Lose legitimacy to who? Theyre already killing their own citizens. Besides, who to say they couldn't pin the attack on their enemy? "History is written by the victors"
>You think that Europe will be happy with us bombing our own citizenry?
Again, depends what Europe thinks is going on. And if Europe is going to save you, why do civilians need weapons?
>Another thing to mention is that destroying infrastructure, revenue sources, cities hurts them far more than it hurts the average citizen
No, if that infrastructure is controlled and maintained by insurgents directly opposed to the government, then it's already worthless to them. Are you aware of what "scuttling" is? Its an old naval term for sinking a ship on purpose, often done to stop it falling into enemy hands. There's a long military history of destroying valuable assets purely because they're in the hands of the enemy. Scorched earth is another great example of this.

You realize that not all American citizens think the way you do?

You realize there are liberals in the military?

You realize most of the military would be fine with putting down an armed insurrection?

Is George Soros and family not American citizens?

You're correct. But that is expensive, and risky because you need a place to land. Is that air base still safe? What about the area outside the base? If they just air drop supplies the rebels could booby trap the area or get it themselves. In short, they could move it, but it wouldn't be very safe.

Not only that, helicopters need to be refueled, pilots can be killed a privately owned drone with a bomb could be disastrous for a pilot. It may take many drones or attempts, but even if only one works they are bled of a massive advantage.

There is tyranny going on right now in America, you've never had a better excuse to rise up

But you wont, and you never will.

I'd rather be half spic half nigger than be a fucking leaf. You people are cucked beyong all recognition and you still come here do your little cirle jerk
>muh whiteness
yeah, because that's what matters if a tyrannical government decides to enslave you
But it's not like you'd know about standing up to your government
You let cucked Trudeau ru(i)n your country, and according to polls, you like it!
Get the fuck out shitty leaf
Soon enough, when you're overrun with chinks and muslims, you'll be crying