Hillary vs trump theory. Democrat vs Republicans

Idea.

I'm not going to write this out all formally sorry men.

Democrats had this planned from the beginning.

MSM/Media controlled by democrats mostly, as you can see. What gets the most love in the world by media that they would do and would benefit democrats. Any guesses? My hint.... What happens when a black man gets shot?

How would that benefit them both you might ask. Well my simple minded friend let me just explain. It helps the media with views and money. And it helps democrats because what has their game been since this whole thing? Hint.... What do they use against trump again during protests? That's right. Racism. The second most hated thing in the U.S.

What's the oldest war tactic used to control? Divide and Conquer. Blacks get shot, they riot, they hate, they riot, whites start disliking and disliking. and hating.

The only thing they didn't plan on is them actually liking trump. They thought all the whites would either be white guilted, or go to bernie for equality. They didn't plan for trump to gain popularity. they all thought it would go smoothly as if nothing would happen. And attack after attack a jenga piece was pulled from their plan one after another. And soon its all just going to come crashing down.

Second part which is the conspiracy;

I think they planned it with Bernie, or at least half way through. To get the ones who want equality and shit and their stupid groups, to go from Bernie to Hillary. giving the illusion of an option as you all know. They didn't plan on the DNC leaks. One little thing took it down.

This is just a rough draft idea I had while showering. Anyone else want to brainstorm off this idea or have anything else to add to it.

pic unrelated its fags upset over trump.

Another thing that is a conspiracy is they could of gotten kebabs to false flag shootings in the u.s. to secure people from voting for trump because "he's an evil white racist bigot"

bump :(

Wrong

Explain

possibly

Noice

Trump and Hillary were in on it together the whole time. Trump was placed there to cause dissension

This sounds correct to me, but I thought this was simply common knowledge. Like, of course the media loves blacks getting shot, they make fuck loads of money from it.

I'm like 50% sure that Bernie was controlled by hillary. Especially when you hear him say "America is sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails!"

If he hit on that, he could've easily won. And right now, he hasn't said one fucking thing about the leaks at all. He's busy talking about fracking

I think you're correct, but it's not a revolutionary idea by any means

You are making a mistake assuming the media is doing this for money.

Google has openly endorsed black lives matter. Do you really think that's for money? Or is it because progressive activists have control of the company?

This guy is a faggot shill, don't listen to him

>Democrats had this planned from the beginning.

Agree

There it is

LOL. BLM doesn't have control of google. The people pulling googles strings are the same ones pulling the strings for twitter and BLM.

Think about it:

Facebook, Google, Twitter, and the Democrats are all "Supposedly" unrealted, like they have no vested interest in the other company

Yet, Google silences Islamic Extremism, facebook hides these stories, and so does twitter, all while Obama refuses to say it. Why? There's entities above those companies telling them what they can say. Is it the government? I don't know.

And to top it off, the CEO of twitter is litterally butt fucking DeRay, one of the leaders of BLM. Which is a huge conflict of interest, because Twitter is blatantly quieting people with dissenting views of BLM, and shit like that

Holy shit. Can this shill get any more obvious? Do you even know how to respond to a post?

Or they have been working together the whole time.

>but I thought this was simply common knowledge

not everyone would think hillary would use it to her advantage, or the dnc.

yes. who do you think gets money for views and shit when blm chimp out?

>Chalk grafitti is "intimidation"

tell that to the new ghettos of europe.

80% sure we did it fampai. 100% we did it the second time to trigger them because the guy timestamped

If these dipshits can't handle someone writing "Vote Trump" in chalk, how the fuck are they going to survive outside their safe space? There's something seriously wrong with your shithole country.

blame the DNC.

anyone else?