Who's ready for a Black Akira fighting against White Supremacy?

Who's ready for a Black Akira fighting against White Supremacy?

I have no idea what Akira was supposed to be about so... maybe?

I'am ready for you're a mom to ride my benis lmao get fucked kid

Out of all the people to ask to direct Akira.

>filename

BULLSHIT

Only if kanye gets the lead role.

Oh great, another horrible Hollywood flick trying to make some easy bucks off a great anime film.

Didn't he say he wanted to make more social demon thrillers whatever? He's not doing this movie

tbqh with you I would be alright if Peele was the one who directed it I feel like he'd actually do an ok job on it

and his commentary is slanted towards racist liberals whites than it is about generic white supremacy

how do you even adapt this?

oh my god please no

No one is doing this movie
This year its him last year it was noland the year before was that guy that did that one movie based on the meme article and so on

Oh my fucking god not this shit again.

>Who's ready for a Black Akira fighting against White Supremacy?
That's actually the plot to a movie I've been working on.

wish it would be an asian, but im ok with this desu

>implying Jordan Peele isn't a white supremacist

bobby lee recently said he "knows" whos working on Akira but he cant say. and he's also recently had Jordan Peele on his podcast.

coincidence?

>implying Peele would go that route.

Get Out was anti-black worshiping the movie. The white people LOVED black people to literal death so they could become black in that movie.

i hope they dont fuck it up, jesus christ. if its really him, tehres no fucking hope, itll be another blatant race bait and will get a tepid response and we'll all see how blatant of a fraud he is, and the only one who will suffer is fans of akira

wow i can already see the protests in the movie being about blm or someshit like that and them all being black in that little gang

the nukes or something. uncontrollably destructive power

Why does Hollywood have so much hatred for Asian directors/actors while bending over to African-Americans every second of the day?

Jordan Peele said in the bobby lee podcast "he will NEVER cast a white protagonist in any of his movies after making Get Out"

Ok, that's shit.

But making it about the "white establishment" would be a bit hypocritical after Get Out's entire premise.

asians are the last submissive minority they can bully still. mexicans and blacks have all stood up to hollywood and have broken in. asians are still out.

Where is Aboriginal representation? Who speaks for the Ainu?

>more social thrillers

I bet he gets to number three of his good black guy, evil white guy scenarios before people get tired of his race insecurity

>mexicans

Assuming you mean Hispanics in general, they are still extremely underrepresented in movies just like Asians. Like 30% of America is Hispanic while only 10% are Black yet you'll find like 3 Black characters for every Hispanic character in most movies/tv shows.

Then add in the fact that there are millions of movie goers in South America and Asia while most people in Africa don't even know what a movie theater is.

Black people are insanely over-represented in modern media no matter how you look at it and it makes no sense from a financial/business standpoint to cater to such a small demographic of movie goers.

mexcans have benecio del torro, j lo, antonio banderes. black people have will smith, denzel, halle berry, and tons of others. asians have... jet li? jackie chan? that guy in the zombie show?

antonio banderas is spanish dumbass

No goddamn it we already have a black L coming we don't need any more black guys playing asian characters. In fact stop it with the white guys too

mexcan to me

Waahhhhhhhhh a black dude made a movie about race wahhhhhh T____T
If it ain't white it ain't right am I right guys

But the manga was about fighting against american supremacy and authority in general already OP

I agree, but when it comes to anime adaptation, some characters do look more white than asian.

In this instance, Akira should be casted by asians who dont look super mongoloid.

Akira is too japanese. The entire premise is on japanese culture.

Why the fuck is there an american remake? What makes them think its not going to bomb?

Hollywood can't make good adaptations to Asian movies. They're gonna fuck it up anyways, so might as well be experimental with it.

Triggered much?

>37 replies
>nobody points out that 'Akira' is not the name of the protagonist

Get some Korean director to do it.

get the Old Boy guy to do it. that movie was good.

The guy who did Snowpiercer.

>Akira is like, soooo confusing
I want this meme to die. Kid gets superpowers, goes crazy, defeates by different kid with superpowers. What's hard to understand ?

>it makes no sense from a financial/business standpoint to cater to such a small demographic of movie goers.
Thats where you're wrong. Blacks are stupid so they will watch and enjoy anything over and over again. Its easy money.

No, I've just been away from Sup Forums for years and it's funny to see idiots shit their pants over skin pigmentation and sub cultures. I fucking love being white, it's awesome but it annoys me to see other people spending all their time and mental effort on bullshit that does not matter. We live on a rock soaring through space, people that spend their mental effort shit flinging at other humans with less than a 1 percent genetic difference should be euthanized for the advancement of humanity

this guy is half white, what is he angry at?

>What makes them think its not going to bomb?
Because name recognition. And before you say GiTS, not enough normies knew what GiTS was. Akira is just a level bellow "big" names like Death Note and Naruto in terms of name recognition

Now THIS would piss the Japs off

doesnt matter, theyre all turning a light shade of brown in a few decades anyways. these are just the last desperate attempts of people clinging to their tribe before it eventually disappears forever.

nigger lol

dude lmao like we all goin die one day nigga why botha trying to do shit n stuff. Nigga who cares if pregnant moms smoke crack n shit nigga we all going to die. so long as we don do the sciences n sheit like dat we all good.
because science be da most impotart thang, mo portant den meking a decent hood.

You're retarded fuck off.

I dont understand how he even started getting serious directing gigs.

He's a fucking sketch comic. I swear its another plot by (((them))) to piss us off

Ha! Kill whitey.

triggered yet?

>Ghost in the Shell
>Death Note
>Akira

What's this sudden upswing in anime adaptations?

I don't speak ebonics, translate

Might work with a Black cast. They are gang members.

People looking for the next big boom besides cape shit, same reason more video game adaptations are being greenlit, plus the generations that grwe up with video games and dubbed a nine are older with disposable income

Apologies for typos

>We live on a rock soaring through space

It doesn't get anymore Reddit than this, folks.

Fucking christ, are you faggots going to bitch and whine about Get Out forever?

wrong pic

????????? Your life will mean nothing in the grand scheme of the universe, enjoy every second of rage that enters your mind because a minority did something stupid and made the news or is in a position of power and said something you don't agree with

>Like 30% of America is Hispanic
It's more like 20%. Don't push it spic

>Akira is too japanese
It's probably one of the least Japanese animes

There has never been a good live action adaption of anime/manga and there likely never will be no matter what race you cast.

fucking Kanye knows Akira, its like the number 2 most normie anime ever.

Cowboy Bebop could work if handed to the right director But normies would just call it a Guardians of the Galaxy/Firefly rip-off and although it's being poorly handled, Death Note could still work.

Black amuro ray is next

Oh, and also Del Taco is still working on that Monster adaption. Cameron still has an interest in Battle Angel as well.

bump

They should base the movie on the manga and make it 12 hours long

>Cameron still has an interest in Battle Angel as well.
Cameron is producing a Battle Angel Alita movie, which being directed by Robert Rodriguez.

TESHAWWWWWWN

Just leave already. Fuck off with your edgy world philosophy and reddit spacing. If nothing really matters in the grand scheme of life then it doesn't matter if I gather all the white people I can and enrage them enough to go on a mass killing spree of all blacks and jews in this country does it?
Maybe I like being angry. Maybe since nothing matters in the grand scheme of things I would like to focus on things that do matter in the small scheme of things. We still talk about Rome today, nations live longer than people, so remind me why I shouldn't get pissed every time someone tries to destroy my nation?

KEEEEEEEEEENDRICK

Good thing Akira is about Japanese people, you fucking retard.

The fuck is this..

Jews fear the samurai

Whats the black obsession with ruining classic anime?

>Robert Rodriguez.
O-oh...O-ok

/thread

>asian characters.
Wasn't L English? Pretty sure he was, unless an Asian character was raised in an English orphanage.

The irony is most anime and j-games are full of white people. The japs dont have any sense of anti-whitness in making anime. They prefer depictions of white people.

>The irony is most anime and j-games are full of white people.
Somewhat questionable. Anime characters are usually so stylized that races can't be assigned to them. However, they seem to usually lack distinguishable features of non-white races, including darker, or yellower skin tones, and black skin, as well as afro-textured hair, and squinty eyes.

Apparently a lot given you completely failed to address the theme of the movie and stuck to back of the VHS style plot bullet points.

Let me guess: You're the fuck that ruined the Ghost in the Shell adaptation, aren't you?!

Are people honestly too dumb to get fucking anime of all things?

Akira is only good because of its animation. The plot and characters are serviceable, but the heart of the whole movie is within the drawings.

144 FPS

Thank you for that laugh

This isn't happening anymore, at least not with Peele. But as long as Kanye is involved in some way, then I'll be happy.

Its not questionable at all. Only deluded antiwhite racist weebs keep trying to claim it isnt the case.
Japan just isnt beholden to pc culture and they like the aesthetic look of Europeans.

But they don't look white per se, just not Asian, or Black, etc. They usually can do a pretty good job in distinguishing between Asian and White characters in animes when they're together.

Fund it.

They do look white you have to be seriously deluded to think otherwise. Like the stupid fucks that think final fantasy characters that are designed to be european are not white.

Anime and jap games is the biggest literal white supremacist genre in the world which makes dumb black racists obsession with it more ironic.

Lighting, to use as an example, seems to have some Oriental features.

>Warner Bros.

DROPPED.

No and you're an idiot. The FF mmo cinematics show white people in the setting. Even in the eastern japanese region. This is an mmo made for Japanese people foremost.

How much of a retard do you have to be to think thats asian?

>to be to think thats asian?
I don't? I said she has oriental features. To give an example of how the Japanese can distinguish between oriental and white features, here's a character from Persona 5 that looks distinctly white, or white by comparison, which is consistent with her actual character history.

She doesnt have oriental features you idiot.