Who else has no respect for people in the Military?

The only people who join the US military are retards who are too stupid to get a real job and redneck conservatives who actually thinks the military protects our freedom.

Either way they do not deserve respect

The myth that the US military protects our freedom is so ridiculous. Currently the biggest threat by far to national security is our own government. Islam is a minor threat compared to our own government. Also Islam could be dealt with much better by securing our borders. Trying to fight an idea with military force is inevitably futile.

Occupying countries in the Middle East only makes groups like ISIS stronger, the only way to totally defeat ISIS would be with total war. I thought we already learned our lesson about how hard it is to defeat nationalist insurgents in Vietnam.

I might have different views if the military was fighting for something honorable, but all they are doing right now is killing random farmers who are simply protecting their homeland. I hate Islam as much as anyone, but I can totally understand why there are so many different groups fighting the US. If some random soldiers from Saudi Arabia came and took over my state and killed my wife and children and set up a new puppet government you can bet I would fight it.

Any time someone in the military is killed I believe it is 100% justified. The only good soldier is a dead soldier.

You need better bait. 0/10. Literally...

Wow. Such edge. Much angst.

Also, sage.

He is right though

I have no respect for them
Lower ranks are all Bernouts or cuckservatives
Higher ranks are all neocons or globalists

>The only people who join the US military are retards who are too stupid to get a real job and redneck conservatives who actually thinks the military protects our freedom

Jokes on you, I joined the Navy to be a pilot.

But yeah, other than that I don't give a fuck. I just really wanted to be a pilot, and this was the path that gave me the greatest odds at achieving that. I start flight school in November. No college debt, plenty of money in savings, and a lot of free time.

>>>>>Leddit is that way

yeah i couldnt give a fuck less

>The military is worthless
>You can trust me, I'm 14 credits into a philosophy degree

Your gona have to try harder then that m8

Are you the same fag making all these shit threads?

Have no options towards real progress in society.

Join military

Have no real say in what you're doing, just getting swampass in the desert
Get blown up
>choices

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

>The only people who join the US military are retards who are too stupid to get a real job and redneck conservatives who actually thinks the military protects our freedom.

not true bruh. i joined the army specifically to kill someone legally. shit was SO cash.

Well, you're free to believe whatever you want.

Just remember that the military won't be on your side when you actually need them.

>people who join the US military are retards
bait for my sage

needed what? literally no army has ever tried to take over mainland america in the last 100 years

the military is literally fucking useless

You never considered the fact that maybe some people join because they want to kill shitskins? I did.

Also, where else are you going to be able to fly fighter jets, crew field artillery pieces or tanks, or receive a quite significant amount of weapons and defense training gratis?

Saying "everyone that joins believes they are defending freedom" is absolutely false. Plenty of us know our job is far from noble, we just like blowing shit up legally.

Because the entire military only offers infantry positions.

Fucking retard.

"only infantry positions" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dumbass

most don't end up in combat whatsoever. if you care about the ones getting blown up you need to campaign to increase tehir pay and reduce the pay of the people who are safe, because people who see combat generally get paid less overall.

no one in the mlitary who doesn't see combat deserves benefits

Has it ever occurred to you that no one has tried to take over the mainland United States precisely because we have such a strong military?

Or do you think that the Japanese would have left us alone in '41 if we had had no military?

>No one has attempted invasion of mainland US while we maintained worldwide military superiority

Yup, our military sure is useless. Retard.

I have no respect for people in the military. I say this as someone who was in the military.

In general, the people in the military are easily-influenced high schoolers from the middle of nowhere who eagerly try to become like their sergeants. They will all become heavily obscene, cynical smokers that adopt to the groupthink of their company. Their lingo and their culture is repugnant.

The military itself is full of some of the most PC nonsense imaginable. Four times a year you are subjected to presentations about how rape is bad. There are so many presentations and meetings that it's like a mockery of the military.

Furthermore, it's a standing army, which we shouldn't have. Secondly, we're fighting for a cause of evil, which we shouldn't do.

Finally, the bastards kicked me out, for which they're swine, and I absolutely hate all these flag-waiving "support our troops!" people who literally think these people are sacrificing their lives for our "freedoms."

Maybe infantry is based, but I doubt it.

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN!!!

I love the military and I respect dudes that are willing to put it all on the line. One thing that bothers me about military dudes though, is their inability to respect a civilians unpipular political opinion. Basically you cant be right wing around a military guy because then you are a 'chicken hawk'. They then always say '...well I was there' as if that means '...well I am right you are wrong...so.'

you are a retard, the Japanese only attacked us because we provoked them by putting cutting off all oil and iron exports to Japan

>Who else has no respect for people in the Military?
ow the edge

Not the modern military.

In my opinion, nobody in the west has been involved in a legitimate military action since the end of the second world war.

I don't particularly begrudge people seeking a career directly with the military, or within the purvey of the massive revenue streams associated with defense. I don't hate them or anything.

But if they're true believers, I think that they're morons. And I dislike people who toss their service about like it's some kind of crutch for a boring personality, I swear that some people join the military just to have something to talk about.

I am mostly referring to my experiences when living within the USA.

Outside of the USA. where there's less jingoistic propaganda, nobody tries to act as if they're special for choosing the job that they chose.

Both of my grandads fought for years in ww2, infantry, brutal urban campaigns, ppcli, first in, last out.

And they never mentioned anything about it, not a peep to anybody as far as I ever saw. The most I ever got either of them to talk about it was when my grandad on my mother's side told me that he was really glad when it was over.

Betting 50/50
>junior year of a liberal arts degree with no hope of ever paying that debt off
Or
>asthmatic or mentioned depression at MEPS and now have sour grapes
Bonus 50%
>your oneitis got stolen by a soldier/muhreen/sailor

I have a lot of respect for military and vets but honestly the ones I've met in person have all been assholes. I know a lot of people in the reserves though and they are really cool

As a member of the military I would like to have a conversation with you so you can better understand what it is like for some of us.

I'll start off, I've been in the Marine Corps for 8 years. I instruct young Marines. I teach them computer administration, networking, Doppler radar theory, and various other electronic related subjects.

I have a bachelors in computer science. I know Java, Python, c, and I could probably teach myself just about any other language I wanted to learn.

I am in decent shape, I often run 3-4 miles a day. I have a son and a wife. I have a dog and 2 cats. I like to read classic literature and scientific books.

I deployed to Afghanistan a couple of times. It smells like shot over there. My current work day is very regimented, 530 am to 330 pm. Outside of instructing most military members work a lot. In afghan I worked ~14 hours a day 7 days a week. In a normal stateside environment I would work 6 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. 24 hour duties every month or so.

I am trying to give you a feel for what a normal person looks like in the military, fuck the retards and the stereotypes.

It also had to do with the fact that we had territory (the Philipeans and Hawaii) in what they considered their sphere of influence.

Japanese rhetoric in the 30's and 40's was to end European colonialism (and replace it with thinly veiled Japanese colonialism). The US and Japan would have collided eventually and the Japanese would have been more than happy to invade if the US Navy hadn't been around to stop them.

2/3rds or the point of having a standing military is deterrence. The reason we have a massive nuclear arsenal is deterrence.

I wish I could live in a fantasy world like you were no nations want to invade others and everyone plays nice, but that ain't the world we live in.

>it's a standing army, which we shouldn't have

What, did you actually read the writings and debates by your founders or something?

I was not aware that this is a thing that people do anymore.

No militaries, no wars... they are mostly jews puppets, sad truth. Police is way better

so you are mad because you got kicked out? got it

Most wars have been over land, and/or economical deals. Other than the crisades and defense of Muslim invasion name me a 'just' war. War is hell...some people just want to be a warrior. The rush of the battle. Instwad of tiptapping on a keyboard for a salary theyd rather be crawling up a hill then spying on an enemy fot hours planning their next attack. Getting in fire fights and blowing shit up... some people just aren't made for your average joe lifestyle. Warriors aren't made they are born. The guys that join the military for personal gain lije free college dont belong and you can see it on the battlefield.

Kek you sound like a real faggot who couldn't make it. Also you should read the federalist papers, the standing military thing will be much clearer to you.

> Our enemies our outbreeding us inside our own countries
> they rape and murder our woman by the hundeds of thousands

> enlist to go jack off in the middle of the dessert while your mom gets blacked by tyrone

yea noo fuck that anyone who is white in this day and age and joins the millatary is a fucking retard. Cops on the other hand i respect since they are cleaning up the problems at home

I had several friends from High School join the Marines so they could kill sand niggers. Also the training for Marines is a thousand times harder then the Army. 3/10 I replied.

so many boot licking literal cucks, fuck the military

>police is way better

those four years of PT must've been hard for you. I'm glad you're off the team, all that negativity could get someone hurt

The founding fathers never expected us to be a superpower a couple centuries later, yet here we are

I smell an asshurt Coast Guard washout.
Stay salty, reject

Slowly but surely friend.

Partly.

Couldn't make it? Yo I got through basic and almost 2 years at DLI studying Korean. I graduated and was about to go to Goodfellow, then the bastards screwed me over because they didn't like my political views.

Army PT? Hard? HA

ww2 was a just war.

The Axis attacked, nobody but them was looking for that war when it started.

The US military has been fighting for Jews since WW1. Anyone who respects the military is a good goy.

So how long would your freedom last if the military disappeared? You might disagree with the strategy to keep you safe (which is laughable, because how would you know shit?) but pretending they're not dying in those deserts in an attempt to protect the USA (you) is childish bullshit.

I would like to have a conversation with you as well

how can you justify a $600 Billion dollar per year budget when millions of americans go without food, healthcare, and a proper education?

also how can you justify the need for a standing army? why do we need 1.3 million soldiers? what are they fighting for?

how can you justify helping destabilize the middle east and overthrowing dictators?

and anyway there will never be another world war now that nukes are so widespread because of mutual assured destruction

>So how long would your freedom last if the military disappeared?
Til the ends of the Earth Mal'Ganis. Because if anyone invaded America, they would be defeated by the rifles behind every blade of grass.

you couldn't make it cause you're a retarded sperg

>didn't like my political views
Be more specific, right now I can here you sounding like every other faggot I know who got kicked out of the military
>they screwed me Man
Me: didn't you fail a piss test
>yeah but It was a surprise piss test. Shit ain't right.

Some people just can't cope, admit it.

So how long would your freedom last if the military disappeared?

umm, for a very long time?

who the fuck is gonna invade the US?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!!

I hope your white soldiers don't defend you when the race war comes.

That shit has nothing to do with me. If get out of the military tomorrow the defense budget isn't going to decrease.

People in the military are mostly here to defend faggots like you and provide for their families. We don't care about political bullshit.

>get rid of military
>Russia and China invade US after taking over the world
>US calls up militias to form temporary army
>US conquered before militias even finish training because Russia and China have veterans

Literally every anti-military retarded in this thread.
Good job guys.

just stopping in to say i did it for the money.

GI bill is 250k$ worth of education. i literally make 50k$ a year right now, just getting good grades in college.

did you know veterans fall under affirmative action?

anyways, thanks for paying me to travel around the world banging foreign women and drinking beer, i honestly couldn't think of a better way to spend my late teens/early twenties.

Learn more pls

I did make it. I was screwed over because my black lesbian 1SG and inept black colonel are total retards.

I posted images like pic related and posted articles about how shitskins are destroying Europe. You can pretend whatever you want kid, I was kicked out of the military because it's populated by inept morons who have no clue what they're talking about. Officially, I was kicked out because I'm a "white supremacist neo-nazi communist."

I've never done drugs in my life son.

Your a 0/10 troll

Suure

>defend freedom.
>Last time they did that was in the revolutionary war.

Careful with that edge m8 you're scaring the children

>that image
All of that shit only applies to party members in best Korea,

the common people are ass-ravaged far, far worse than poor in America.

It's also hard to enjoy any of those benefits when you have nothing to fucking eat.

Suuure

No one gives a fuck

>You're*
Canadian educational system

The point is that that image is obviously just shitty propaganda that anyone would understand to be shitty propaganda.

But because I posted it, I'm a "communist!"

Fuck the military. They're idiots.

You are a bad troll

I joined the military so i can kill some sand niggers

>who the fuck is gonna invade the US?

You don't think our chances of being invaded might just tick up a few points if we didn't have a military?

Good goyim. It's the sand niggers that are the enemy.

Surrrre dumbass

Yeaqah suuure retard

Sùuuure

>daddy was a sailor

the post

>hates the military
>wants the military gone
>hates isis

Burger logic
who is gonna destroy isis if you get rid of your military force, in case of full blown war?

If you support the military you belong with the other Zionists reading Breitbart and Fox, not on here.

>mfw amerifats have been brainwashed with slogans like ''thanks for your service. Soldiers defend our freedom!!'' and shit like that, when their own freedom is threatened by themselves because they keep minding other countries fucking businneses

The glorification of the military is so retarded.

And now i will wait all the merifats butthurt coming here to reply with the same memes over and over again.

Fucking kek!

As an American, I attest that I am living in the "evil empire" and that my military is therefore a force of evil that we are brainwashed to support.

Anything else Luigi?

they need the troops for political reasons if they wanted to end isis they would just nuke all those cites. followed by a chemical attacks to make sure everything was dead. if the usa used it's full arsenal there aren't many counties that could stand up to it alone. but if usa did many would get scared as shit then band up to "stop" the usa.

No Tyrone, thats enough

Most of the people I knew in the military joined so they could pay off college or get money for college. Lol, and there were more people with college degrees in my unit than those without college degrees.

Crashing thread.

Well, they fought to give you the freedom of speech you enjoy to stay retarded, ignorant shit like this, so that's perfectly fine. :)

Listened to any of Mark Passio's stuff on order followers?

former military faggot reporting in

after realizing what kind of douchenozzles make up the military
I have no problem with people who don't respect them

I hated my time in the military and I'll be glad to never see another uniform again

>neckbeard crying thread

fuck you

What are your political views?

Did they flag you as anti-government by mistake?

This shit happens a lot and you'll put up with a lot of things when they get to you.

Not that you're wrong on a few points, but you sound like the biggest fucking whiny pussy I've ever met.

What military in the world today is "honorable"?

Are you fucking stupid? Of course they kicked you out for that shit. You can't express political opinions of any type while in uniform unless you're at least O-6+ and can thus (mostly) ignore ucmj. What did you expect?

They let you abide by an honor code that they themselves violate.

>autistic enough to be openly racist in the military
>thinks he got kicked out on technicality

(you)

I don't blatantly disrespect the military because I know there's people like you, but I don't shower praise on them either.

sounds like someones application was denied

It must've sucked being a little beta, having to suck the cocks of E-3s to even gain a sliver of respect.