/cric/

fatten mememann execution WHEN?

Attached: 1522181434730.jpg (277x405, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Straffo/status/978598900582920192
thecivilian.co.nz/black-caps-accused-of-score-tampering-using-foreign-objects-wagner-watling-raval-and-de-grandhomme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>coach staying on

Attached: danny.png (182x206, 66K)

>"myself and the leadership group"

Apparently the leadership group is solely comprised of Warner. No wonder they were so sloppy.

Attached: 1512473888601.png (252x251, 111K)

just took a massive leadership group

this bob nigga scared the shit outta me a a kid his voice was so authoritative

quite surprising they actually went with the lehmann dindu nuffin option

admire their chutzpah

/Straffpilled/
twitter.com/Straffo/status/978598900582920192

giggled

Attached: 1520625802545.jpg (387x468, 102K)

they couldn't even admit to cheating kek, got asked twice and he just replied "dark day for australian cricket" and "not in the spirit of the game" and refused to say the c word.

you're still a 'kid' MrFF

>favoures
BASED STRAFFALLAH

i-im (306/18) im a big boy now

>the cricket """""""""""""world"""""""""""" cup
kek the state the ABSOLUTE STATE of this miserable sport

Attached: PxgBLor.jpg (4096x2072, 495K)

not sure why ICC decided to restrict it to 10 nations only and kick out proper associate nations for the one time they get to actually play

The rest of the world needs to get good

Lads

Lads I still need a sign

Attached: ticketspls.jpg (1935x2126, 792K)

didnt know wales was in the world cup lad

England is technically England & Wales. The ECB stands for England & Wales Cricket Board. Not sure why they exclude Wales from the official team name.

>"Darren Lehmann? More like Darren LAMEMAN! Haha cunt needs to step down."

umm, India IS the world sweetie... nothing else matters

Attached: 1516922741274.jpg (600x866, 275K)

you better fucking deliver

whats wales?

glenn maxwell can tamper with my balls

security will probably be checking for signs actually.

Going to have to sneak it in somehow.

Thought of doing this, fold on the blue line and bring the red ones together to touch so the words in red show (i'd make them all in black in the actual thing)

But the more I worked on it the more autistic I felt

Attached: griget.jpg (3508x3508, 758K)

christ lad I'm not even joking that's actually genius kek. good call

good evening dear bros

stuck on the 2nd gym on pokemon black 2 lads

emulator or original?

thoughts of australian cricket frauds homesteading in my hippocampus lads

emulator

Play Blaze Black 2 instead. Contains all the pokemon, harder too

5 lads in here just begging for (Yous)'s get some sleep lads

wow smug kiwis BTFO
thecivilian.co.nz/black-caps-accused-of-score-tampering-using-foreign-objects-wagner-watling-raval-and-de-grandhomme/

Mad as fuck 3rd worlders pretending they have morals No one actually cares retards, guarantee Smith will be back as captain within 2 weeks

>the state of kiwi satire

Attached: 1445897626416.jpg (309x421, 12K)

Gotta say I’m very impressed. There’s now officially more honour in the America’s Cup than cricket.

You are all gullible idiots if this don't think this was all orchestrated by the ICC to garner interest in the lead up to the world cup. People that don't even watch cricket are getting in on this. I guarantee the next world cup will rate through the roof because people will watch "just to see those cheating Aussies get their what for"

Why do you think Lehmann didn't get any punishment? They've got to keep the outrage up

not his best work tbqh

>not manufactured to kick out based warnGOD

how's your tummy lad ginger ale should help

Why is there no gambling in Australia?

Too many cheaters

playing etw as bavaria just captured berlin lol

don’t know how they can justify it when he still hasn’t said a word and he’s supposed to be the most senior figure in the team

knee feeling better lads

got green poos lads. what could it mean?

do your eat many green foods

puttering at this

Cricket Australia's integrity officer needs 24 hours to make sure everyone has their story straight.

Can't wait until we inevitably win the world cup again and the seething lesser nations have yet another thing to hate us for

England has it in the bag.

England will choke and you know it

England shall usher in a new era. Just you wait and see.

I know it's logistically impossible but I'd really like to see a test world cup

poo poo pee pee

Reckon it's actually logistically possible.

The time frame alone would be crazy long, the pitches wouldn't survive test match following test match.

And the chance of a no result is always going to be higher due to weather or batting for a draw etc.

Prostategland have been serial chokers in all sports for decades. I am 100% confident that they will NOT be winning any world cups any time soon

Should just do it like that one footie international tournie.

Split into 2x 4 groups, play 1 game each against each other and then the two top teams go head to head for a winner. Games are spread throughout the year. Make the final an unlimited test.

Me gusta mucho el cricket

As an Aussie I'd like to see the game played at an international level remain the same game played at a club knock-about.

I'd hate to see the sport return to favoring batsmen. No real excuses lets have a complete overhaul.

speak england you mexican poof

As an Aussie I'd just like to say that we're all complete losers and England is the shining light that leads the cricketing world.

Speaking from an Australian standpoint, as a nation of sportsmen, I think its entirely likely that this conduct affected The Ashes.

With a game like cricket so focused on momentum who's to say that if Englanded had been facing fair balls they would not have succeed. As an Aussie myself I am adamant that someone like Cook could have played at top form given a change in circumstances.

please don't start this again

Doesn't sound like reddit to me. They'd never say anything positive about an England player.

at least put a trip on so that we can filter you out

Speaking as an England I’m gay lol

>unlimited test
You mean timeless right? And if the pitch was flat enough we would see a
>Cook 500(1200)

hlw I am sth african living in australia. pls do nt blow this out f proportion it wasnt rly tht bad. wat faf did was proberly worse and I say ths as sth african person. smith warne and bancroft shd be able to come back for th next series imo

Poostrayliams on (You)icide watch

HOLY MOTHER OF ROXIE

would pay good money to see Elgar play in a timeless test match tbqh

>cook
>facing reverse swing
erm should I be the one to tell him?

>last test
>no Klaasen
:(

Watching Elgar score a rapid 50 from 280 balls does have a certain appeal

New to /cric/ but not to Sup Forums can someone tell me what kind of boardculture is here? Any very funny jokes?

Cheers

none sorry

As a representative of CA I just want to reiterate that this was an isolated incident and knowledge of it was restricted to our expansive leadership group of David Warner. Mr Warner deceived and seduced the young and impressionable Steven Smith into making an honest mistake of planning and executing a sandpaper-ball tampering plan. Sadly young Smith was then lured into the honest one off isolated mistake of lying to the umpire and attempting to bury evidence.

>not remembering his 14 hour 263 against Pakistan, kings of ball tampering

Theoretically speaking wouldn't it be cool if Finland bought a dozen squarekilometers of land somewhere in northern straya and set up a small colony there?

TOP KEK

UAE is dead as shit.

No I think the temperature would remain as it is now.

As a Finn living in Australia this would be epic.

absolutely epic

I'm not saying that the incident didn't happen, but don't believe everything you see in the media..... and I say this as a South African who was at the ground that whole day...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Steven Thomas Finn is an English cricketer. He is a right-arm fast bowler who also bats right-handed. At the age of 16 he became Middlesex County Cricket Club's youngest-ever debutant in first-class cricket.

What kind of cheeky fucking Englishman chooses Finn as a surname if he doesn't have any Finnish background?

ate asparagus last four days pee smells so bad - thoughts?

As an Aussie I say shoot it into your own mouth - here in Australia we love to drink and bathe in our own smelly waste.

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

elite truthie bombs being dropped by bongland

As an Aussie, way ahead of you 'cunt'

I take to asparagus pee like sportspaper to a kookaburra ball

>hlw
Hlw dear bro

HOLY MOTHER OF OBSESSION

Attached: 1521066131127.jpg (854x854, 40K)

BASED Rajibrainiac

Is New Zealand objectively better than Australia?