Trump’s Proposed First Move Eerily Like Hitler’s

>As a Jew, I don’t like people making Hitler comparisons. I don’t like when they do it to President Obama. I didn’t like when people did it to President Bush. There was only one Hitler, and we have not had a politician who rose to that level — yet.

huffingtonpost.com/eric-schmeltzer/trumps-proposed-first-mov_b_11084210.html

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
mobile.wnd.com/2013/10/top-generals-obama-is-purging-the-military/
redflagnews.com/headlines-2015/military-purge-barack-h-obama-says-obey-him-not-the-constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesnt make me think

I'm glad these kikes spammed their Hitler card so hard now it's practically meaningless.

I remember when Hitler first walked on stage years ago. It was such a shame the RNC recreated the entire event where Hitler has his super model life and four children speak before he gas thousands of jews.

(((Schmeltzer)))

Oy vey

>hurr durr hitler

what moron falls for this shit?

Not exactly the night of long knives, is it?

>As a Jew

Stopped reading there, Shlomos need to STFU forever.

>Schmeltzer

every time

>There was only one Hitler, and we have not had a politician who rose to that level — yet.

I wonder if this Jew know that Hitler is thought of fondly in non western countries and a lot of political leaders there admire him

>huffington post

Can you imagine the constant state of asshurt these people must live in? It makes me smile just thinking about it.

He said he was a fucking jew

(((Schmeltzer)))

What's his proposed move?

wtf i hate trump now

... he said he didn't like pulling the Hitler card, and while I don't know if it's really a hitler thing, it is a dangerous thing that a LOT of totalitarian dictators have done in the past.. purge the bureaucracies of anyone who disagrees with them.

You complain about Erdogan doing it, but when Trump wants to do it, it's all cool?

>huffingtonpost.com

Get fucked Hill Shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

purging all government workers who were appointed by Obama and passing legislation making it easier to fire government workers. Basically purging the bureaucracies of anyone he doesn't agree with. Makes it easier for him to assume totalitarian control.

>I don't like it when people are compared to Hitler, but I'm gonna do it anyways

Making America Great Again

Oh, Huffington Post, where they literally advocate armed revolution against Trump

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html

>inhales sharply
>we're gonna gas 'em, folks - believe me - we're gonna gas em

>>As a Jew, I don’t like people...

Color me surprised.

Wait so Obama is hitler too then or?

mobile.wnd.com/2013/10/top-generals-obama-is-purging-the-military/

>b-b-but we dont need guns
>guns wont work against da big govt just give up

>trump elected
>ahh armed revolution feel the bernnn

Reintroducing the Glass-Steagall Legislation which were limitations on securities/activities/affiliations within commercial banking. For example, it separated commercial and investment banking.

Its an anti-globalist banking move. Limits their currency speculation.

schmeltz is pain
nice name for a kike

>"We erupted into a frenzy of nationalistic pride that bordered on hysteria. For minutes on end, we shouted at the top of our lungs, with tears streaming down our faces: Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil! From that moment on, I belonged to Adolf Hitler body and soul."

>"We erupted into a frenzy of nationalistic pride that bordered on hysteria. For minutes on end, we shouted at the top of our lungs, with tears streaming down our faces: Build that wall, build that wall, build that wall! From that moment on, I belonged to Donald Trump body and soul."

These fuckin Jews man.

>le hitler maymay
Do (((they))) still try to pull this shit? Not even my ultra liberal gf believes this shit

>GOYIM I DONT LIKE MAKING PEOPLE OUT TO BE HITLER

>BUT OY'VEY HE'S ACTUALLY HITLER

God damn it man it's 12 in the fucking morning where I am and your stupid webm makes me want to go out for late night ribs, but where in the possible FUCK could I get late night ribs at? Thanks a lot asshole, I hope you're proud

the resemblance is uncanny

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
What else is new? What was the justification this time?

Pic related

kek they had to chop hitler up to make him sound bad in that video

he says it like it'd be a bad thing

Unless hes talking about invading Poland this like is full of shit

The grocery store, and then your kitchen. Or maybe outside on the grill.

Oh shit, my sides!

>only source is Chistie

Has Trump actually said anything about this?

Obama did this and much more. The fact that you have to say, "The people that Obama appointed" says as much. There was a huge changing of the guard throughout the military, particularly.

Funny enough, that was *exactly* the first move of both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

>linking huffpo
>giving huffpo traffic
Don't even click the link you faggots.

Hitler was literally the best thing that ever happened to Jews.

Kikes are insufferable evil fucks. Is there anything or anyone in the world a Jew doesn't complain about?

>THESE RACISTS WHO THINK THAT ISLAM CAUSES TERRORISM DON'T EVEN READ HUFFINGTON BY THE WAY DID YOU HEAR TRUMP CAUSES RACISM

>we're going to gas so many by the end of my term you're going to be tired of gassing them

(((Silverman)))

Shoah now...

Fuck... I'm a #hitlermissile now

Trying to appoint "his people" in the bureaucracy, a move that literally every President makes or at least attempts to. It's literally fucking nothing, just more scare tactics from the liberals.

you don't have a late night ribs joint in your city? what the fuck?? are you really American or are you on a proxy IP, Nigel?

>huffingtonpost
>schmeltzer
>spam hitler card

There's literally and figuratively nothing wrong with black-rimmed glasses
It's miles better than a 60's relic pedophilic gold-rimmed glasses

God bless Wikileaks. They are our great ally, Sup Forums. Don't forget to donate Sup Forums, they have more DNC email leaks coming right?

>at dinner with jewish family
>make one jew joke
>suddenly become public enemy #1
>defy all logic

Jews are fucking retaded, dont listen to them. Theyre jst regular retads who gi bakd fast and have kippahs

disregard post. im amn seruiuslk fycjubgf wasredd

classic Democrat
sage for shitposting

or do we just call it hillaryposting now?

>Trumps first move eerily like Obama's

I meant to say: I am fucking drunk. Disregard post.

I respect you other Irishburgers who can just drink and drink

>Democrat
kys

Charlie Chaplin did it first, she is so derivative.

? What are you referencing?

>...Trump would seek to purge the federal government of officials appointed by Barack Obama...

>The German government issues the Law... which EXCLUDES JEWS and other political opponents of the Nazis from all civil service positions.

One of these things is not like the other!

So that's why the MSM upped their retarded narrative recently. He will take away their power.

Yeah I can see the similarities

Germany then and us now were under oppression as our governments did nothing

Hitler and Trump rallied a mass of people who seen the same problems and looked for a new solution

Jewish Media owners and business makers took the opportunity to tell a different narrative all together

unironically saying this, it made me think.

It's not the glasses that's the problem, it's the fact that a certain type of people wears them so often that an association is formed between the two. Kinda like flannel shirts and numale faggots.

>Huffington Post

Government workers are overcompensated lazy incompetent shits. If we can't purge them let's at least drastically cut their pay. It's not like they're going to go out and get a real job where they have to do actual work.

>As a Jew

What are the chances this gif becomes reality?

you think chistie is just making shit up?

Any person older than 16 ought to have wire-frames anyway.

Not only that but Obama did the *exact* same thing.

clinton maybe, bush for sure. wrong about obama he was criticized for not doing anything really

you have any links?

>from article

but no one could see it coming

>Trump shares same gender... as Hitler!

and stalin and mao

Looks like he's really serious about making America great again.

>we're going to find them and we're going to gas them - big league

He purged the military.

redflagnews.com/headlines-2015/military-purge-barack-h-obama-says-obey-him-not-the-constitution

Which is why there's still the Islamic State.

The fact that these kikes are voluntarily wearing stars on twitter and constantly bringing up Hitler and anti-semitism to the point that everyone is desensitized to it gives me hope for the future.

...similar to hitler, who is/was bad...

Another Hitler... yawn

This is only the beginning dipshit. Good luck deporting all 11 million illegals if he even gets elected. There would be civil war

People crying wolf about anti-semitism only makes anti-semitism seem like it's not a big deal. Just like Peter Mensch having a tantrum over wikileaks pointing out that people with parenthesis around their own twitter names are acting as establishment shills.

The Jew (((media))) clique has done more to discredit Jews this month than any neo-Nazi since World War II.

>There would be civil war
it would end in a couple of weeks.

liberals cant into anything.

They don't complain about controlling the banks, schools and politicians.

>and we have not had a politician who rose to that level-yet.
>yet

Deporting 11 million people is impossible! Typical holocaust denier

Every election cycle...like clockwork.

That hardly seems relevant to what he said, leaf. Maybe a civil war would be the best thing for our country, not that I think it would happen. In either case, you can keep your happy ass in Canada.

putin is a lot like trump (authoritarian) hope they stay friends

you think romney cared about your family?

>1940s germany was capable of executing 11 million during wartime with limited resources
>2010s USA not capable of deporting 11 million

romney talked like 1/2 the country were nothing but parasites

>anti gun liberals
vs
>conservative gun owners
>the highly conservative military ordered to put down the rebellion just like the last civil war
Yeah the south actually had good leadership and willing soldiers. The only people who could even have the tiniest sliver of hope in not getting btfo during a civil war would be the gun owners, and they sure as hell aren't going to go to war for some welfare taking bean niggers.
yeah it'd be over as soon as it started.

>Hitler's Proposed Hitler Move Eerily Like Hitler's
Did I forget to mention Hitler, goy? Because Hitler.

(((((Schmeltzer))))))

O-OY VEY GOYIM!