If you're not American you are jealous

If you're not American you are jealous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tru

If you're not Southern Californian you're jealous.

Lol no one wants to be a Mexican

>america

>white

>shit gun laws
>living in mexico

wut.

True

I wish i was Texan

would it suck living in bakersfield

We have more Whites than Spain.

>the people that spawned Mexicans and Filipinos
>white

Lol guess we better have a indecisive civil war and loose complete legitimacy in the western world. Who else takes a nap in the middle of the day other than niggers? Sucks to be Spain, what's you're unemployment rate?

tru

im whiter than you

My American waifu!

RARE

THIS SHOULD BE A DISS TO CHICAGO AKA CHIRAQ OR CHITOWN AND ALSO FUCK ALL THESE HOES FOR REAL THESE NIGGAS AINT BOUT NOTING THEM NIGGAS IN FLORIDA WILL TEAR U NORTHSIDE NIGGAS WESTSIDE NIGGAS APART FOR REAL THA HELL WRONG WITH THESE HOE ASS NIGGAS ,4 REAL THO LIKE CHIEF KEEF AND TADOE DONT WANT IT IT WITH FLORIDA AND TADOE WOULNT STAND A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING CHANCE WITH AGAINST FLORIDA THEM FLORIDA NIGGAS KILL YA AND YO FRIENDS AND YO BABYS AND YO MOMA YO DADDY AND THEYLL CATCH U OUT IN THE STREET TO O AND F THA POPO IN FLORIDA THEY BE SHOOTING OUT 24/7 ALL DAY EVERYDAY SO THE HELL WITH THEZE NIGGAS N HOES THINKING THEY NO BOUT FLORIDA THEY KILLEX SCARFACE IN FLORIDA SO CAN U IMAGEN WAT THEYLL DO TO ANY OF US FLORIDANS NOT FUCKING AROUND BECOUSE THEY MEAN AND EVIL AND CRAZY AND SNEAKY IN FLORIDA N ITS JAMAICANS THAT LIVE IN FLORIDA THAT WILL SHOT YO PUNK ASS IN TO PIEACES FUCKING SHEARD U NORTHSIDE NIGGAS IM OUT THIS BITCH ?

Uruguay isn't rare at all

This is like the 2nd time i've seen Kyrgyzstan post though

If you're not Alaskan you are jealous.

If this was the 70's you'd get a lobotomy.

I am jealous of Alaska bros, you guys are hard American survivors.

I'm only jealous of the business owners there. Being able to pay the illegals under wage and all

Haha your fucking kidding right. Have fun in Mexico.

If you are, you shouldn't be. Horrible foreign policy, no basic following of our rules, people don't vote for president. If you live in Canada, I'm jealous of you.

i agree.. america is best.. not even joking

american women are whores, the'll fuck anything that isint a american born white male. the irish accent works like a charm

No worries world, we'll take care of you when you're government takes a shit.

Seriously how can you respond in Sup Forums? The Orish are so unique in the fact that they can cure thei west of racism. The Irish are just albinistic niggers to refute race wars.

Thanks Aussie friend. You guys are a bit crazy but straight best friend status, always there.

that's aussie's canada speaking

learn english, paco. if we can do it, so can you

Go fuck all, if it was a leaf their post would resemble a UN peace treaty.

always best allies.

What can i say.. you guys have it good.

Guns, Freedom, Capitalism, Great country.. I'd feel proud too

Dude stop. Everyone hates your shit. You've done nothing as a country than being 'oppressed'. You're seriously Oreo niggers, and nobody cares about you.

Loving the night USA-proud thread since it's the only time Europeans are asleep or lenient enough to let your sorry ass go.

All I gotta say is look at the Aussies military status. You cunts are dangerous. Fuckin awesome. Wanna have a grill out with Aussie friends.

i've slept with 16 pure breed, all american women

you've slept with none

thats 16 more than you

i'm more american than you are

also

>62.8% ;DDDDDD

You know your hand isn't a women, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

Computer God Frankenstein Earphone Radio parroting puppet brainless slaves, resulting in millions of hopeless helpless homeless derelicts in all Jerusalem, U.S.A. cities and Soviet slave work camps. Not only the hangman rope deadly gangster parroting puppet scum-on-top know this top medical secret, even worse, deadly gangster Jew disease from deaf Ronnie Reagan to U.S.S.R. Gorbachev know this oy vey Computer God Containment Policy top secret. Eventual brain lobotomization of the entire world population for the Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist Computer God overall plan, an ideal worldwide population of light-skinned, low hopeless and helpless Jew-mulattos, the communist black wave of the future.

Lol does make believe make you feel better?

Lol you havin an aneurism!?

Dude you're ultra cuck status 'uhm my granddaddy was RAF. Guess what teafag, nobody cares about who you where, only what you are. And right now, your the fertilizer of a greater nation. Get recked faggot and enjoy your tea.

Come into the fold. American women love your accent

shut up saudi arabia

>worldwide dark negroid covered male sex organs to brainwash inferior female brain for overall plan: intermarry with niggers

wow, and this is from the sixties
Schizos really scare me because I can't tell if they're really losing it or operating on another "frequency" we haven't yet discovered

howso? dont you think you live in a great country?

jesus, pablo, you really trigerred some bad memories for me. back to the somber age of 6, i said the same thing. some lad i knew very well, you could say we were best friends. insepreable. he claimed to me, no, he stated! that he had the honor and felt the warm embrace of a females unmentionables. being such a young lad at the time, and still very confused at the whole situation, i had to muster up a responce to his verbal dominance.
"how could liam lay with a woman, and i could not" i frantically thought as my face began to turn a hue of red. "i cannot let this transgression stand".
but quickley i thought of the greatist quip, the most powerful comeback of all time. i smiled and looked into liams eyes, still smug from the previous exchange. my bottom jaw protruded as i tipped my head back in preperation for this devastating blow
"your hand is not a woman lmao"
the mood changed, all scilent. i opened my eyes expecting to gaze upon the face of my defeated foe. but what i saw changed me.
liam continued this stare with a blank expression, i knew i had broken him. i felt horrible. in a rush i tried to comfort him but the damage was done. liam was dead inside

let this be a cautionary tale to you, Alberto. be careful when you use the greatist comeback of all time. because maybe, just maybe. the person who recives it, wont comeback at all

>trying this hard

kek

Literally read only your first sentence. Nobody cares about your shit, like literally nobody cares. Just fade away.

Where my Aussies at? They're legit allies to America. Fuck a nigger.

Why should we be jealous,we pity most of you fat uneducated hicks,you spout freedom yet you're more enslaved than the rest of us.

>if you're not a Jew you're jealous
>if you don't like to listen to Justin Bieber non-stop you're jealous

thats because you cant read, Miguel

You are an old fuck at the pub telling youngsters how great you used to be. Literally done for on all fronts.

No, it's because you don't exist internationally.

America is 70 percent white if Spaniards were considered white in the states

Idiot

>Children of Moors
>white

Like a white man cares about a lesser race.

that just went down to 62.7%

and *spoiler* haviaer, its only getting lower

Don't bother with Spainiards, they're literally niggers in terms of economy.

white women obviouisly dont care for you, edwardo

Hahaja okay bro you're totally Aryan congrats someone cares about you.