2pac movie 2017

will you go and see the new 2pac movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=6VC0aSPfyQk

I think its going to turn out good, soundtrack is already confirmed GOAT.

will also go with gf because no singles policy in my theater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrf8SB-1Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure, I like Tupac, and Straight Outta Compton was pretty good.

I don't know what it is but something about it looks poorly done. Like compared to the Biggie smalls movie and straight outta Compton, this looks more like straight to DVD tier

No. I'm white and saw that Biggie movie so I think Biggie is great and Tupac is shit. Also I don't listen to rap.

2pac was a faggot, glad he's dead.

THE NIGGA IN THE RED SHOT ME DEAD

No

biggie pls go

where have you been during the hip hop wars Sup Forums?

That motherfucker looks like he's have an allergic reaction.

something looks CGI about it.
I can tell something is shooped from seeing a few shoops in my time.

Hip hop kino is here. Sup Forums BTFO

Why didn't they get the guy that played Tupac in Straight Outta Compton? He was spot on.

Yeah something's fucky with the makeup. Looks like a white guy playing him in a parody.

Biggie was better

I think they reconstructed parts of his face and moved his eye a bit.

the dude looks like a more retarded version of tupac, like if tupac had an extra chromosome or something. still, straight outta compton was good, so i'm ready for more rap kino.

I wonder how it ends?

Probably Suge Knight having him get shot.

he moves to the island where hitler and elvis live

daily reminder 2pac wasn't a gangster he just played one

Hells yea bro...this looks like it's gonna be super good.

No because I'm not 12 or black and I realised rap is shit decades ago

that is one ugly nigger kek

Yeah he was also on the "down low" like easy E

>be the member of an elite black intellectual seperatist family
>talk about the problems of your people in contemporary society
>money and fame devolves you into a wannabe gangster
>get killed, not martyred fighting the government, but drive-byed by the thugs that stand between the black people and the enlightenment your family promises

sad

They made the mistake of going with a look alike as opposed to someone with more charisma. Thats what made Pac. He was the life of the room. Plus this actor looks like pac with down syndrome honestly.

This

/thread

goddamn I haven't seen this gif in years

Rap is shit.

I'd rather a live action GTA San Andreas movie.

But Tupac wasn't a gangster. He a ballet dancer acting to be a rapper. He was the first Drake

No because 2pac was a fraud of a gangster. The whole east v west coast thing started because he shot himself reaching for weed in new york, and then blamed it on a boogieman that doesnt exist in Biggie's crew

>will also go with gf because no singles policy in my theater

you should go with more people too and probably bring a knife or something. You GF and you will probably be raped if you don't.

I hope it's about the tension he felt pretending to be a gangster, and what that was doing culturally, like mentions. Because that would make for a very interesting movie. An art school-educated dancer whose stage character takes over his life and ends up leading to his death is a super interesting story.

But it's probably going to be a disappointing, generic hood-to-riches story.

And I hate the notion of Tupac being some "black leader". He was a fucking actor who wanted the fast life and got used by fucking everyone.

Should've just got Anthony Mackie to play him again.

It looks like a VH1 original movie

agreed

Yep end logo etc.. Just all looks cheaply done. Thought they would pour money into this after Straight Outta Compton. What studio is behind it?

>Hollywood will never allow this kind of filmmaking again

Better show him living in Serbia In the late 90s and making UCK terrorists die with Rap Magic on the battlefield.

>daily reminder that Tupac was a ballet dancer and that you are more gangster than him

>Still no Tupac/Biggie/Eazy-E spirit dimension adventures movie

literally who

>elite black intellectual seperatist family

Make it a ghost cop show where Biggie and Pac have to team up to solve who murdered them with E as the chief of the ghost police

I got seriously injured in my first deployment when we were trying to take a 40 factory so I missed most of it

Nigga Cinematic Universe is upon us

I am not a nigger so I do not normally listen to nigger "music" and I do not normally watch nigger movies.

cash money movie when?
youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrf8SB-1Ns

>tfw you love Tupac and loved Straight Outta Compton and this looks like shit
Feels bad man.

>white kids that never kissed a girl who wish they were gooks are more gangster than Tupac
You could be the biggest fag nigger in the world and still be a bigger gangster than anyone on Sup Forums.

>will you go and see the new 2pac movie?
Nah, I already know how it ends.

In my mother's womb

this is literally just "we found an actor who kind of looks like Tupac, so lets make a movie" the movie
no, I won't see it

What's the general consensus on Straight Outta Compton?

Most of Sup Forums liked it a lot.

There was also a vocal group that clearly didn't see it but managed to bitch about it anyway. Just like with Get Out.

looks like a SNL sketch

>2pac
who?

Love Tupac but I'm worried the directors turned it into BLM propaganda. Tupac was all about bringing blacks and whites together but it looks like their trying to further divide us with that movie with the "evil whitey" narrative.

I was a boom operator on the final scene. The last line is literally "Fuck the po-leece"

2pac=reddit
biggie=/our guy/

objectively

Nah it looks exactly like Notorious and Notorious was shit

kek

Both 2pac and Biggie are prime examples of exploitation by music industry people.
They found two of the most inept individuals they could and prepped them up.
I keep reading things like, how talented they were and how brilliant their writing is. No! There is no talent there. The simplest of rhymes are used and you'd have to be an early teenager to find deep meaning.

Biggie is the one that reveals the most, because he is so caught up in his own history. And so proud of how he "made it", when the truth is, he was made and prepped up like a singing, dancing monkey.
The fact that they were killed mattered very little to these music producers, that's just the incentive for them to release the same shit under a "best hits collection".
Everyone should be ashamed to think there is some merit to these people.

So he dies, because those were 2pacs real last words

this

is this pasta

Why didnt he open his eyes?

t. mad whiteboy

This is what happens when white people try to discuss hip hop. They look at early facts and think that's it.

I guess shooting at the fucking police isn't gangster

nigger.

this is so ridiculous, he looks like a caricature of tupac

I'll go watch it sure.

They should have hired Marcc Rose, the guy who played him in Straight Outta Compton. Looked exactly like him

t. mad whiteboy

hope we see him in ballet class

hope we see him fuck jada plinkett and rashida jones

mite b cool. the nwa and biggie movies kinda sucked tho lol

WE LOVE YOUR MUSIC TUPAC

It's gonna be shit because it's not giving us what we want to know. It's just about police brutality and WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEEIT. I wanna see the beef with the other rappers, suge, snoop etc. Not another movie about police brutality

This basically. Wonder if it's some legal thing...

10/10 would watch drunk and high af

agree 100%
it's gonna be shit
shame

imo, from the trailer, it looks even worse than Notorious

Middle school. It's funny, I don't even live in the States and I can remember my friends, some older kids and myself taking sides in the east coast/west coast beef. It sold magazines.

Am I supposed to know who this is?

No.

I'm not a nigger who thinks Tupac was some second coming of Christ / genius who could have led black people to freedom. He was just another dumb ghetto nigger that got himself killed and the world was better off for it.

he's your dad

>I guess shooting at the fucking police isn't gangster

No, it's moronic. And if you think it's cool you're a moron too.

>I'd rather a live action GTA San Andreas movie.
That sounds too ambitious

he was a very interesting dude for sure. he had an attitude that was very magnetic, and I'm not just talking about "thug life" and spitting at the camera.

I mean I'll probably watch it. While on the topic, I never watched Notorious. Was is worth anything?

>not a second in and there are already ebonics

I'll pass.

>Notorious
It's kinda meh. To me it felt like they went for a more historical approach at the expense of quality as a movie, but if you like hiphop even just a little bit, its worth watching.

NWA was much better quality-wise.

>some older kids and myself taking sides in the east coast/west coast beef

Cringe.

I'll watch it just to trigger the trumpcucks and stormblrinas

pure ape kino