You never go full retard.

unironically the last great comedy movie ever made

prove me wrong

Cruise is pretty fly for a white guy

Any tips? Any tips ya got?

Gonna get some crawfish on the pond yo!

you're right though

it is the only great comedy ever made by any of the castmembers

You're right probably, the last decade was mostly shitty multiparodies per movie.

I'm a rooster illusion.

THIS IS FLAMING DRAGON

I can't

Okay Flaming Dragon, fuckface. First, take a big step back... and literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! Now I don't know what kind of pan-Pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but agent Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an ungodly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I am talking scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

Hot Rod

Alright, you killed a hooker, get some bleach, some hydrogen peroxide and a shit load of lime.

Will you find out who that was?

Close second

>saying that when What We Do in the Shadows exists

The Nice Guys.

BIG ASS TITTIES

One of the last greats, so almost

You're right

>What do you need Peck?

>More like what do you need Les, glasses?

LISTEN HERE CHERRYFUCK

Do yourself a favor and watch it with the commentary RDJ stays in character the whole time (like he says in the movie he would) and rips Ben and Jack the whole time. Its the best commentary I've ever heard and actually makes the movie funnier.

>Downey received Academy Award, BAFTA Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations for his performance, with both him and Cruise receiving nominations for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture.
Literally just learned this from Googling the movie. Holy fuck.

I GOT THE TIVO

can I wathc it online somewhere

Just watched this a couple weekends ago. Was fucking comedy kino. Was way better than it had any right to be.

My favorite scene was RDJ playing an australian guy, playing a black guy playing a chinese farmer and managing to keep is all straight. The mark of a truly great actor is not just being able to turn characters on and off at will but also mix them together seamlessly.

>zoolender

What is Jack Black doing nowadays?

I can't, the intro is better than most of the comedies from the last decade.
youtube.com/watch?v=JwViH1DnK9Y

>only Just watched
kys

spbp

I'M A LEAD FARMER MOTHERFUCKER

It has the most failed jokes of any "comedy" flick ever made. Is that what you mean by "great"? I've never understood why really shit movies like this get praised here. Please explain.

why is 'never go full retard' a failed joke?

Tropic Thunder is absolute kino

JUST JELLY BEANS

SHUT THE FUCK UP (YOU) NUMALE KEK

it was just ok

had a couple meme worthy lines

idk why it's spammed so much

you sound like a fag

Top shelf comedy kino

Tom Cruise was the only funny part of that movie

that made you laugh? No offence but are you a retard?

gtfo reddit