did my check clear?
did i like it?

i thought this was a troll but checked anyway

these were the times when old/tv/ excelled. We oughtta be livestreaming this

i'm going in

>be amazed that they seem to enjoy movies that are enjoyable

how will Sup Forums ever recover?

>they loved it

Of course they did, despite them making fun of all the comic book movies in their 'Fuck you it's forever' video

Who pays any attention to these hacks?

So they liked it, because it was "fun".

Jesus Christ they're indistinguishable from Reddit at this point.

IT BROKE NEW GRRRROUNNDDDD!!!!!

>So they liked it, because it was "fun".
Well, the video is 30 minutes long. They kinda explain WHY they think it's "fun" you dumbass.

I watched the entire thing minus skits at 2x speed like a sensible person you babypenis sucking horsejew.

>another "Endless: Trash" hollywood movie
>"It was fun, and I loved it"
Absolutely pathetic. Can these retards even interpret a film without relying on inherent emotional response?

They fool you into thinking they're critical by doing those "Hollywood = Bad" postironic pieces of shit skits.

And then when you look at the movies they like, it's non stop fucking trash.

>"Marvel Fanboy Shills Mike and Jay"
>"Witness their amazing powers of liking a movie that is fun and likable"
>"Be amazed that they seem to enjoy movies sometimes that are enjoyable, while disliking other movies that are a huge fucking mess"
Face it. You're all sad, bitter, contrarian assholes.

Oh no, they called themselves shills. Guess I can't say that word about them anymore.

>I'm surprised you haven't brought up Star Trek yet
kek

Did any of you even watch the movie

It's the same MO as when they sell their shitty merch. "Haha, we pointed out this is a soulless cash grab and that the products are crap, that makes it okay!"

In this case: "Haha! we pointed out we're slanted to Marvel movies and we praise their excrement capeshit as fun". Then they have an hour long video of them doing exactly that.

It gets pretty ridiculous when they "call out" other people for shilling and hawking branded garbage in the Nerd Crew videos, when that's their fucking livelihood. And their fanbase of sub-80 IQ redditors proceed to praise them for it, and somehow believe them to be above it all.

How much of that bullshit can you take before you see right through it? The very fact that they reference getting movie talking points, given that they clearly do everything else they pretend to criticise, suggests they do in fact get both money and talking points from companies. Would you honestly be surprised? And once that's exposed the retarded fanbase will justify it too.

no, but it's shit

>capeshit out
>instant video
>meanwhile thousands of movies per year that could use the attention like they did with Green Room but never get it
Yeah nah they don't care anymore, and so neither will I

But Mike's definition of enjoyable seems to be any flick that "makes sense" and isn't as obnoxious as Jar Jar. What's the point of doing reviews when the bar is set so low that you give shit like TDKR a 9/10? The only time he seems to give a shit about critique is with Star Wars, Star Trek, and horror reviews.

I can't even imagine caring this much about any of this. Time to get out of the house, user.

This. He doesn't even like escape from new york. I can kind of understand listening to jay, but mike?

Why complain about comic book movies and call them endless trash if all you're gonna do is 'review' every single big budget capeshit in the past 3 years?

I can't understand this. They complain about it, then they make fun of the fans, then they review them and call them fun. What am I missing?

DCucks BTFO

you'd all be creamig yourselves if they said "Suicide Squad earned that Oscar for 'Best Makeup'"

just admit it. Then let nu-Cyborg fuck your wife, she's horny.

>Why complain about comic book movies and call them endless trash
They don't call comic book movies endless trash. They disslike the trend of there being so many of them, but are still open minded enough to judge each one on their own merits.

but jay liked bvs and nobody gave a shit.

>I can't understand this. They complain about it, then they make fun of the fans, then they review them and call them fun. What am I missing?

They're soulless hacks that just want to make money off the retards who follow them because they think they're getting anti-Hollywood criticism.

Hard to blame them from getting free money to spout garbage opinion about "fun movies". It's the fans that are retards. Hell, RLM probably makes about as much as the Collider knockoffs they pretend to be different from, but at a pace of what - 2 youtube videos a month? 4? With minimal editing too, from people who call themselves interested in editing. Hard cuts, 3 camera setup, main, reverse, reverse, reaction shot, graphic inserts are just done like drag and drop "it's ironically shitty".

The AVGN is legitimately retarded and thinks references to shit equals a joke but he actually puts more effort into filming his reviews to this day, than Mike and Jay ever did - and they supposedly have gotten paid to edit things as a profession.

literally saying

"I like pop music because i can dance to it"
bullshit

That's a legitimate reason to like pop music.

Oh boy a new RLM video! I'm excit--

>Guardians of the Galaxy 2

oh...

>though I was spending the WE alone
>again
>your friends ring you and post a new video

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

That's the reason it's made, Mr. I-Was-Born-In-The-Wrong-Generation. I bet you listen to Radiohead and think they're just oh so profound.

Hi Rich

>It's a DCkeks can't handle their movies being shit when Marvel makes capeshit work thread

their rougue one commentary was shit, they literally failed to point anything out instead just talked over

the part early on when they admitted they didnt have any audio on made me realize how non-chalant they were treating it

also fucking jay's mike was completely blown out

I bet you paid for it

no i downloaded it off their concentrationcamp page then synced it with audacity from a mp4 of the film i downloaded then muxed them together and watched it the other day

You mux audio tracks to mp4s using audacity? I didn't know that

They don't care. They've been wrong with both TFA and Rogue One and are playing the self aware irony card to make it look like they don't care about getting called out on being wrong, but they do care

no dumbass, i muxed with avidimux after mixing the audio tracks in audacity

>AIDSmoby
no thanks

>Hey Mike. Did you know we're Marvel shills and suck Disney's cock?
>That's right, Jay. We're pointing it out ironically to curtail bias accusations while it actually remains true.

>being amazed at gangling keys

I know Mike, & Jay, I know.

>implying im going to read all that shit from some shitfuck

stop trying to be funny. Nobody cares.

>make capeshit work
>the same cheesy quipfests sense Ironman 2008
>the same fucking formulas for over 10 years to the lowest common demonstrator
I had no idea it's okay to accept mediocrity so long as Marvel does it.

Real talk have they ever not recommended a Marvel movie they've reviewed?

Oh god no. They are fanbois.

I think Amazing Spider-Man 2, but that's a Sony produced movie. Not one by money-hatting Disney/Marvel Studio.

Does Spiderman count as Marvel or Disney IP?

Fuck off faggot you didn't say avidemux

>They have these flaws.

Neither. Sony still owns Spiderman even if he's in Marvel/Disney's movies.

They never mention any of the terrible boring villains. The last Marvel movie review Logan had the worst fucking main protagonist. Which made the movie weaker now, and only worth 1-2 watches. I'll never add it to my collection.

Oh look. its a indian spammer thread.

Sony owns the movie rights, not the comic rights.

1) Logan isnt a marvel movie
2) they literally call out the shitty villains in this review.

>but jay liked bvs and nobody gave a shit
Is this b8?

>1) Logan isnt a marvel movie
Its a Marvel character. Thus a Marvel movie. Even if it is not Disney/Marvel.

>2) they literally call out the shitty villains in this review.
Learn to reading comprehending. None of their Marvel movie reviews did they ever make any comprehensive critique on the weak villains. Only THIS movie because it make THIS movie look better than their past movies. Literally like their fucking Nerd Crew fake vlogs.

>MOVIES ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FUN!

>Jay: I didn't like the nebula stuff
>Mike: I liked that part
>Jay: It's fine but...

DC shills on suicide watch.

they own the movie wrongs 2bh

>they're literally in the 'if you disagree you're just shills' phase already

oh boy

Every time.

and then he clarifies by saying she's the most one-note character compared to the others.

He's not wrong.

Is this the new self-defense script they gave you, pajeet?

It is kind of cringe. They are literally going against their The Nerd Crew videos.

Im not gonna lie, i am a huge RLM fan/fag (tho i never given them a penny for anything, tho i have seen almost everything they have ever made thats online). This was the first video they have released that i felt wasn't that great for some reason. And i liked the movie they reviewed.

RLM? Being hypocritical? You don't say.

Unironically? No, just not up their own ass.

not enough jack packard

I legitimately love how asspained this board is over RLM liking a Marvel movie.

When did you fags go from pretending you loved DCEU just to be contrarian, to actually believing they're not huge pieces of shit?

Mike and Rich didn't like Civil War.

good lord it's all so obvious.

Post the one when he gets his food.

It's kind of sick how you "people" tie everything back to Jack. Leave this happy family man and successful professional alone.

It felt like a carry over from the nerd crew, so you've basically watched the same episode 5x in a row.

>one full half in the bag episode for capeshit
they stopped reviewing movies, they now only reviewing capeshit

Look how Marvel makes Mike and Jay so happy? Why can't DC do this?

>17 views
Hi Mike.

it's got 30k views now, youtube still has a weird thing where the initial view count is super delayed on popular videos.

>Disney doesn't even do Mike the common courtesy of sending him the link to the video on upload so he can view it first
LOVING EVERY LAUGH

Hey user, if you liked the video don't forget to thumbs up and if you're a long standing fan why not buy some merch in our shop; we currently have a sale on mass manufactured RLM glasses, your family will love them!

Hi Mike.
High Rich.
Hih Jay.

lol triggered

The only thing that REALLY matters these days and keeps studios afloat are blockbusters, or like James Gunn himself calls them - tentpoles.

Gun himself says that cinema is basically dying and the number of movies made is much smaller than it was years ago and stuff like that.

No wonder Hollywood is sucking Chinese cocks for salvation (Gunn didn't say that).
See for yourself:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifBUHKUXDrM

>'Space Cop' will expose him
>will
>Jesse
This is some stale pasta.

>lol you shut in
>just turn off your brain bro :p

And what's wrong with that?

I'd like to know
Because here I go.
Again.
youtube.com/watch?v=ap87QgZKTNw

still attracts clueless responses

I think it's better if people like him never leave their house, not to mention go anywhere near children.

you like to dance, faggot?

>make fun of people who review super hero movies
>only review super hero movies

>The very fact that they reference getting movie talking points, given that they clearly do everything else they pretend to criticise, suggests they do in fact get both money and talking points from companies.
No I think they just understand the process of new media. They themselves get the livelihood from e-begging because it gives them the independence they want.

Only hardcore nerds hate TDKR.
Critics and audiences both love it.

>I really like that lauren girl, I think she's really hot
>I fucked her last night
>Well she's not that good-looking...

>HitB is the shallow shill normalfag movie review show
>overtly saying HitB is just their toilet to do BotW videos
At least they know HitB is MUHvel fanboi shit now.

>cinema is basically dying and the number of movies made is much smaller than it was years ago and stuff like that

he's wrong, there are more films being made than before. what's dying are the mid-budget films, the films that are neither big budget films like guardians or indie films that have small budget. That's what the big problem is.