Why do American Christians love Israel? Can someone explain this to me? Is it a Jewish psy-op?

Why do American Christians love Israel? Can someone explain this to me? Is it a Jewish psy-op?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0ikADSnFlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christians believe God/Jesus will come back if the Jews remain in Israel

And then God will supposedly kill all the Jews

Christianity is literally just an expansion pack to Judaism. Some believe it's legit and some don't.

american expat agnostic here.

the world is suffering from the zionist jew/saudi islam wars.
there is no nuetrality.if you try they both attack you thinking you side with the other.
I find the zionist jews less offensive.
they want to enslave me while the muslims want to kill me.

So you don't actually want the Jews pulling the strings in the United States, right? You just want them to go home.

Christianity was born out of a rouge Jew taking Judaism and re branding it for the non-Jewish masses. Whether the Jews have a secret resentment for Christianity, I do not know. What I do know is that the Jews are a master of the "controlled opposition" tactic.Besides the (((atheistic))) Marxists Jews on the left, you have the Zionist on the right who have redirected Christianity toward the benefit of Israel. Today typical Christian the quintessential good goy because of this.

William Pierce has a good video you should see.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0ikADSnFlw

Because Jesus was a Jew and apparently only Americans realize this.

>Jews
>secret resentment for Christianity

It's not secret at all.

Do you even know what Jews say about Jesus? They hate your guts.

Yeah, I know that Jews hate us, but the Christian religion is based on the fact that the Jews are the chosen people. It doesn't matter if they hate us or not.

But you have to know the son to get to know the father

Mecca for Christians

Yes, pretty much.

My boomer mother has literally been brainwashed by Youtube kike puppets (aka "online preachers") into believing if something happens to Israel god will punish America.

They aren't sly about it at all, Jewery worms it's way into Christianity and claims to be God's favorites despite denying Christ.

Gas the kikes! Racewar NOW!

Because the Old Testament is part of the Bible, so there's a natural incline to respect Jews.

However, they don't understand Zionism and the Talmud.

The (((son))), exactly.

So you're saying that Christianity is compartmentalized Judaism?

Yes, it is actually, but that isn't what he's saying.

Jesus kicked jews out of his temple.

yes,don't even necessarily want them to leave.
love their a good deli and they can be funny when they want to be.
I just want them to stop with their anti-white stuff.
but again,they want to enslave us with paper.
muslims want me dead.

Jesus kicked merchants on a holy site out.

I've met many Jews. And I can't say, they're not evil. They care for the greater good even. They just us as too mentally retarded to impart their plans with. Some smart whites they trust and they become willing Zionists.

Oh and they don't consider Christians smart. The best co-operation can be had amongst atheistr Jews and atheist Christians, but even then they feel tribal superiority.

48 The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

49 “I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.”

52 At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that whoever obeys your word will never taste death. 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Cowardly and complacent men have let the churches degrade to jew worship because they can't get past semantics and would rather worry about retirement funds or financing a new vehicle.

They still haven't succeeded in taking the land within the span of 2,000 years? What stopped them?