I just saw this movie and fucking lol, I can't believe American audience being this retarded...

I just saw this movie and fucking lol, I can't believe American audience being this retarded. Just imagine China is now the super-power of the world and is invading the US (for no reason other than it can because it is just that good) and there being some Chinese sniper that scored 300 kills on US marines, then the Chinese guy went back to China and get killed by some fellow Chinaman with PTSD and now he is a Chinese hero. This is how retarded americans are.The only true "heroes" are the random iraqi civilians that took up arms and fought against a military invading their country that is a million times more powerful than them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRlwIEKyxkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_(sniper)
instagram.com/p/zarnrXF46-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not wrong
Chris Kyle was also a liar

I don't recall the Taliban (Afghanistan) or Saddam Hussein (Iraq) being in power anymore. I could be wrong though.

That's where we differ, everyone that kills pisslamic scum is a hero to the west of some degree.
That's why your staged coup last week was so confusing and elating.
You have roaches killing roaches, so it's hard to pick a side, but roaches die regardless, so it's all good mahamood.

This. Kyle is a gigantic piece of shit propped up by a media blitz because the government needed a 'hero.'

But when muslims die, it's a good thing.

He lied about based ventura :(

This is what a war hero looks like.

I read that piece of shit book.
>durr I love killing people
>Oh yeah its to protect fellow members
>Boy I can't wait to go back to the sandbox I miss killing
>my wife sucks she wants me home but I just want to kill

This.

Being a sniper is the most cowardly position a person can take in the army. Even flying jets takes more balls.

you are dead nigger

US is modern day Nazi Germany. History books will jot that down, anyone who fought against americans will be remembered as true heros.

Wasn't it Americans and their NATO cohorts carpet bombing your country because you have been the little satellite state of Russia?

Same thing.
Day after day.
The t*urk never tires.
It never rests.
It sustains itself on sugar water alone.

>Muh innocent terrorists
Go crawl under a fridge you fucking roach

If trump somehow couldve made him the VP pick it wouldve been over.

hey, anytime you euro's want to actually build a military and take over policing the world, you go right ahead.

oh, wait. you spent all your money on gibsmedats, immigrants, and military coupe's.

guess america is just going to have to keep on going.

>US is modern day Nazi Germany.
If only

>we won't be writing the history books
The victors get that honor, roach

A

Don't you have some tanks to get run over by or so.ething retard.

You'll be remembered for trying to scurry into the dark before we turn on the lights for the last time on Turkey. With nuclear hellfire. You corrupted Greeks have existed for too long

Yea, I have standed my ground against these tanks during the US enabled coup night, meanwhile you are being terrorized by a single patrolman with a pistol.

You are a nation of bullies, criminals and terrorist. And like bullies do, when others terrorize you, you just tuck tail and run.

Not always, but sitting on top of buildings with a security team watching your back picking off poorly armed half ragheads is not heroism.

Crawling alone through patrolled enemy territory to assassinate an enemy general and prevent a battle from happening, thus saving hundreds of live on both sides is kinda heroic.

>waaaaahhh USA is a bully!

Get fucked turkroach

*half trained

and yea, it would have been amazing.

>be a sniper
>get to sniping

HOLY SHIT WHAT A HERO FOR DOING THAT THING HE WAS BEING PAID TO DO!

>Get fucked turkroach

Thanks for providing me another data point showing how brain dead lardasses are roused to believe the most illogical, HFCS-fueled dumbass fantasies to fight for the interests of their cock feeders. Show these morons an "enemy" and they'll start barking and biting right away, point them another way, with a completely different story, and they'll be howling that way now. You are probably an adolescent, but your dumb fathers were the ones saying TALIBAN STRONG, KILLS EVIL COMMUNISTS and a decade later sending their retarded sons off to Afghanistan. The same shit also happened in Korea and Vietnam. Never change, sack of lard.

Oh wow, look at all the armchair warriors in pol.

>be French
>join military and finish basic training
>basic training consisted of how to run away, surrender, and submit to invaders.

>when others terrorize you, you just tuck tail and run.
Tell that to the hundreds of thousands dead in Iraq and Afghanistan. Tell them how we "run" when people attack us.

yeah the movie sucked and Chris Kyle is a faggot but that doesn't mean that Turkey isn't a fucked up fascist country now and that Erdogan isn't going to kill a lot of people

Stfu pussy you have no balls coward

Someone's mad that they don't live in a country that can freely exploit sandniggers to our amusement.

No one gives a shit about you. You will forever be an assmad roach that hates on the US because we've fucked you over.

Our military history exactly.

How fucking dare you, you scum eating Arab-worshipping piece of garbage. Your country wasn't built, it was stolen, plundered from honest Christians by gibbering savages and bloodthirsty invaders. You are degenerate monsters that feed on human suffering, all while you squat in the ruins of peoples infinitely greater than you will ever be. Fuck off and die, roach scum.

>using shit tier hypotheticals to shit on America

roach

>believing the coup was US backed
>not seeing the new sultan's false flag

eternal roach

>Tell them how we "run" when people attack us.

I have very bad news for you. It wasn't Iraq or Afghanistan that attacked your country.

Edgy.

>coup was us backed

Bahaha

Doesn't matter. They were harboring compatriots of those that did.

>Yea, I have standed my ground against these tanks during the US enabled coup night,

This is what turk roaches actually believe. But hey whatever serves the narrative of that little reichstag fire you guys had the other day.

>mfw when it's a shitting on the liar thread

When did we ever claim Iraq was directly involved in 9/11?

Actually they did not, it was sweden.

>He didn't watch the movie
He did close quarters combat, too, asshole

Chris Kyle is a modern Crusader.

Every American should aspire to kill as many Muslims as they can.

> P.S. I got an errection when he shot that kid and his mother

I don't know, if the president forced one half of congress to shoot the other half, then preceded to invade Canada and Mexico, and banned anybody from holding office that wasn't part of his particular religious denomination, used chemical weapons against ethnic minorities, and had the secret service going a round kidnapping, raping, torturing and killing random people, I might welcome a foreign invasion at that point. But then again I don't live a fucked up Mohemmedian shithole, so that's probably not going to happen.

Fuck off back to Twitter, Moore

Who?

War is war. He did well at war because he was a warrior. Decent movie, HORRIBLE war.

>reichstag fire

Implying roaches do historical

Nice try, Finland. You just want us to attack Sweden so you can buy up all their lush forested land on the cheap.

But sweden is full of niggers and sandniggers?

As a former Marine, I couldn't finish the book and barley made it through the movie. Just too cringy desu

As for you OP. Fuck you, you dingy cockroach

And great big swaths of forest that you Scandinavians love. I'm on to you.

Fuck off.

>American's rationalizing the invasion of a foreign state and hanging their head of state, all under false pretense
Spoken like a true american

Here is a true hero fighting the invaders. Fuck off America

Carlos Hathcock was better tbqh. This guy just shot dune coons who couldn't afford eye glasses. GAY.

as an American, I apologize on behalf of these idiots. their ignorance to the reality of the situation only enables (((certain non-Gentiles))) to continue their shenanigans

Bullshit

noc nam dong

>tons of weakwristed faggots who would'nt be so bold if they met a SEAL irl.

Lies or no lies he did at least kill SOME mudslimes, and that's damn sure enough for me to label him a good man.

the last time I met a seal in real life he didn't even try to refute my argument. just sat on a rock and stared at me

so has netanyahu, is he also a good man?

>jet pilots are cowards

>navy seals are cowards

>snipers are cowards

>implying the three jobs that represent the elite top 1 percent of the military terms of willpower and intelligence are for cowards.

So are we basically admitting here that cowards are the master race?

>seal
>SEAL

American education, ladies and gentlemen.

How are they terrorists though? If Russia invaded and you shot Russkis, are you a terrorist? Before you call yourself a nationalist you need to think this through. Even Trump was against the Iraq war.

I think you would surprised how many Americans would welcome a Russian invasion if Hillary gets elected.

>true hero fighting the invaders
Would that be from South Vietnam fighting North Vietnamese? You gommie gook.

>german diaspora detected

Pretty sure that was the joke.

I like Americans but I couldn't help cheer for Juba the Sniper in 2006. Sorry, the idea of an anonymous lone sniper nicknamed "Wolf" gunning down scores Americans to defend his land is just BASED. By the end of the war American soldiers were shitting themselves just at the mention of his name.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRlwIEKyxkM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_(sniper)

I've read all his books. This dude was a bad ass. He and his partner held down an entire company of men just the 2 of them for days.

instagram.com/p/zarnrXF46-/

>SeAL
you could at least get it right.

>most lethal us sniper
kek the faggot went for easy targets like women and children
even the british SAS btfo this faggot

I view that movie as purely fiction

>TALIBAN STRONG
Yes, I'll give you that, USA has made mistakes allying itself to shit countries and people. As you mentioned, the Taliban. There is also the Kosovo mishap, when they interfered with the Serbs that could not suffer the kebab anymore and decided to remove it.

I would also say: Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

You are turning into The Islamic Republic of Turkey, like Iran.

Are you glad, how does it feel to return to your true history, of being the enemy of the Western civilization?

Kiss your new Sultan's hand, roach.

she probably has more confirmed kills than most americans in the army

Roachman: The Post

It wasn't that patriotic, you idiot.
Also, a decent action film.

Which rifle is that?
Looks like a G3

HOW DAE YOU YOU FILTHY FUCKING ROACH CHRIS KYLE IS A HERO HE SAVED COUNTLESS LIVES AND AVENDGED HIS DEAD BEOTHERS HOLY FUCK WHY WOULD A DIRTY SCUM BAG TURK KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HONOUR OR LOYALTY OR DUTY TO ONES COUNTRY I HOPE THE EU REGETS YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY

How many Muslims have you killed?

None. So fuck off.

Well, American jingoism aside, there is no way that Iraqis are "heroes." At all.

They are absolutely subhuman, almost to the man. But you are a roach, so maybe in your mind other things are happening

Yep. Very true. Just like that slavic sniper who killed "80 German officers" or some shit with a 91/30 Mosin nagant. Yeah fuckin right

It's not like he was killing whites or actual people, just Muslims. If anything the real pity is he lied about about how many he killed.

Americans crave desperatly to be the heroes and saviors, that's why you see them creating countless fictions where they are invaded by the evil russian/korean/chinese.
It is kind of a childish collective mindset because kids always see themselves as the kind-hearted heroes when they invent stories, they just can't build a narrative where they just do evil things for their own interests.
Their leaders know that and they use it everytime they need to do some shady shit on the other side of the world, just look the narrative created for Iraq and Syria, listening the news and the politics it was almost like they went to fight Hitler all over again.
That could be funny if that did not reduced the Middle East in ashes and pushed its inhabitants on Europe.

We don't even have any camps for the likes of you. I wish to god we did. In WW2 we had the sense to round up the Japs, no idea why we let Muzzies wander around when they're all ticking time bombs just waiting to go off. Literally any Muslim is a potential terrorist, even if they don't carry out attacks themselves they will aid and abet those who do, and their sympathies lie first and foremost with other Muslims. Muslims can never be Americans, they will never be countrymen of mine and should be deported.

FUCKING

>have to infiltrate far into the enemy lines
>have to act completely alone
>have to stand still for several hours if not days without eating, drinking, sleeping or taking a shit
>after taking a shot, have to move away as fast as they can knowing that a whole platoon will come looking for them
>almost never taken as prisoners
>have one of the highest casualty rates among all military forces
>cowards
Ok, buddy.

>tfw you're the only person in your whole military family who supported Jesse Ventura against Chris Kyle

You don't know how hated I am every time Chris Kyle comes up.

LEAF

>Being a sniper is the most cowardly position a person can take in the army. Even flying jets takes more balls.
>what is counter-sniper
>what is artillery fire

>Juba
Wasn't that Mustafa?

*it ain't me starts playing*

When he has a fucking pizza named after him then he will be a real hero.