APOLOGIZE

Carrying a 3rd class team alone to the world cup 3 times and into the final

Attached: messi messi messi.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJsBk5LSGsw
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh07ni7ftvI
youtube.com/watch?v=h_YNlqK32ZY
youtu.be/qzwITA0eK9k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbAF9YXEA5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This, but penaldo fags and old argies will still blame him...SAD

HO, YOU. Pele at age 17 already had a world cup.

he didn't even play, fuck off

Pele at 17 was literally a non factor for Brazil '58

he played in the plumber age tho only brits would bottle this

Attached: VikingRooster-small.jpg (249x324, 16K)

Yeah players like Vava didn't help

Attached: ho youuu.jpg (680x453, 33K)

That feel when the current Argentina NT is the '80s Napoli.
That feel when the UEFA Cup and both Serie A wins are the '18 WC.
That feel when Messi is the GOAT.

Attached: Madrid.png (720x644, 50K)

based Messi

Messi will never win anything with Argentina

and already debutado con un pibe

>scored the only goal in the quarter-final
>hat-trick in the semifinal
>brace in the final
>non-factor

>Carrying
youtube.com/watch?v=dJsBk5LSGsw

Are you stupid?
He scored twice in the final

>carrying
0 goals in the KO stages
really makes you think huh...

58 Brazil is one of the best team in history along with 38 Austria, 54 Hungary,
30's Italy

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh07ni7ftvI

>what are assists
>what are key passes

>1 assist in the KO stages
You really showed him

literally skimmed over 50% of my post
you really showed me

Actually true

1 assist from 2 argentina goals, not bad

>key passes
Oh yes! The most important stat of them all!
GOAT

>half of his post isn't relevant
>H-Hah but it's only 50% s-sure showed me

How many goals did Suarez have in the knock out rounds?

you talking like we scored 10 goals and messi scored 0 and only assisted one, like he got carried

we only scored 2 goals in 4 knockout games

He truly was carrying.
GOAT

Attached: IMG-20180314-WA0002.jpg (720x960, 86K)

Gardel y Artigas eran argentinos

Attached: 0000581185.jpg (900x651, 245K)

Literally seething

Attached: 1522189480196-140170579.jpg (2048x1152, 548K)

Same ammount as Messi.
GOAT

>good passes
>teammates can't finish
>means they did nothing
truly astonishing

>Key pass by Biglia. One on one against Neuer. GOAT misses.
Yeah, they were all shit.

as you can see from their lack of ability to qualify for WC before messi returned and this game, yes, they are quite shit as a team
names on papers do not play the game

Yep. Messi included.
Not Goat after all.
Sad!

damn, look at this 1 on 1, what a fraud

Attached: main-qimg-f3df46721f0aa3af115d4a1167d6ab58-c.jpg (567x286, 52K)

GOATnaldo would have converted it, vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=h_YNlqK32ZY

>messi shits the bed
>wait ronaldo sucks too!!!
Good one, Marouanne

Is that the so called stacked team many say Messi can't win with?

>Against France in the semifinal, Brazil was leading 2–1 at halftime, and then Pelé scored a hat-trick, becoming the youngest in World Cup history to do so.
What a fucking statpadder.

Wow! Much miss! Not #respect. No come
to Besiktas >:(

Too bad Peckerman robed Messi of the oportunity to do the same

youtu.be/qzwITA0eK9k

>Diego Costa (Spain): "In Argentina, they criticize Messi a lot but they have to see the team when they don't play Messi. Argentina should take care of Leo."
#respect

Why do so many retards try to claim Messi had an easy, clear chance in the final?

Underrated shitpost

Just because it wasn't as clear as the one Robben wasted in 2010 doesn't mean it wasn't a clear chance, dumbass. Messi and Ronaldo can convert that chance 9 out of 10 times, the fact Messi couldn't do it that day - hell, he couldn't even hit the target - shows how much of a choker he really is.

i'm warming up my pastas for this world cup.

this was epic .. i loved it... so much pain and happiness in a one single match... i love this world cup so much... and the new NETHERLANDS TACTIC IS A PURE BLISS TO HEAR IT IS BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS one i love it too... MESSI had such a kind heart who loved peace who wanted peace.. who knew!! i thought he was a power hungry maniac i feel so bad that i thought so bad about MESSI i love him and is very upset and sad about him i mean why???? he is like this now!?

and ROBBEN was too cute he is very cunning and optimistically smart and in short shows how he feels i love that instead of MESSI who doesn't show feelings that much around other people but always cry alone and crying inside because he doesn't have a friend who understand him.. i love that tooo but meeting ROBBEN that changed they both opened up ... i love this cant wait to see the next match this match was a masterpiece :3

Attached: fdjsnm.png (699x444, 791K)

What exactly do you think that proves?

That you are a retard.

Wow, turns out that Argentina sucks ass without Messi, nobody could have predicted this

>what are camera angles

Sure thing autist

Damn look at all that space and no Argie in sight
Pep wouldn't allow that

Attached: wtf.jpg (567x286, 52K)

Pele's opponents literally sold potatos in the market when they were not playing football

Who are the 2 lazy cunts not running in to the space? I'm assuming one is piguain

that doesnt look easy at all, youve never played soccer in ur life fat fuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbAF9YXEA5k

Nostalgia fags are the worst, Maradona never scored in a wc final, never even won an american cup and lost one final wc against germany too
Look also what ronaldo miss at 1:20 1:35 and 2:39 for example

Argentina was a shit team and Brazil wasnt, yoh cant win agame with two goal oportunities

Being a retarded Messi shitposter trying to fit in means you have to ignore facts and make shit up

Higuain and Lavezzi

>being parallel to the left post
>nueuers position is perfect
>have to curl the ball to side and somehow give it enough push to go forward and be fast enough for the keeper not to touch it

super easy man, i can do that with my eyes closed because im a neckbear on Sup Forums and i totally know how hard it is to score againts germany

wtf i rate pele now

>yoh cant win agame with two goal oportunities
Argentina had three clear chances. The easiest of them all is obviously the one Higuain missed, the second was Messi's and the last one was Palacio's. Germany wasn't a threat for the majority of the game, but when they finally created a chance they converted it.

Argentina lost because they're chokers, not because they weren't as good as Germany.

>m.
lol get out of here phoneposter

How do you know?

He scored 2 in the quarters to win 2 1. He scored 2 in the semis to win 2 0. He assisted with three men on top of him to win 1 0.
What a loser.

>m.

he's the GOAT isn't he? he's left footed and has no problems doing it all the time in the spanish league

him being left-footed even makes it harder for him in that position, are you retarded?

unless he was planning to do a rabona i dont see how hitting a ball on his left would be harder for him
why do you think right footed people come in from the left instead of the right in set-piece situations?

His messianic complex is really tiring. Him asking for the ball at this feet at every position possible upfront fucks up his teammates. It is really hard to build a team around a great player and Argies have been doint it wrong since forever. Sabella got it right tho.

Pls stop

unironically argentina 2014>brazil 2002

This isn't fifa18 where you can score with the outside of the foot or near post OP, that angle is made for a right footed player. Wouldn't even need all that if one of the lazy cunts would've been near the other post

it's about the angle, Messi shoots with the inside of his left foot so from where he is shooting the angle is a lot more narrower to score than from the right side. Why do you think Robben always cuts inside ?

Though it's true Messi does it constantly with Barca, he actually did it last time against Chelsea

>This isn't fifa18 where you can score with the outside of the foot
exactly, which is why he used his left foot instead of kicking it with the outside of his right boot.
i understand the angle is bad, someone should have been in the box for a pass

Nigger, the shot is ideal for the inside of the right foot. Not for a left footed player. That's why he and Robben like playing on the other side
>Someone should have been on the box
Go watch Argentina since 2010, it's a disaster of ineptude which is why Germany knows to double, triple team Messi because the other fucks can't find space to save their lives

>Nigger, the shot is ideal for the inside of the right foot. Not for a left footed player
I fucking know that, but the ball was on the LEFT OF HIM he had no time to set the ball up for his right or it would have been cleared

Dude I'm not arguing that, I assumed you're one of the hurr easy goal missed posters
Think we're misunderstanding each other babycakes

Do you realize that you just contradicted yourself? left-footed players take free kicks on the right side because it is easier for them to control where the ball is going from there, left-footed wingers play on the right flank because it's much easier to cut-inside and score with your stronger foot from there, and vice-versa. You must've literally never touched a football in your life if you don't know this basic shit.
then exactly how was that an easy chance? you just said he couldn't take that shot with his right foot because of where the ball was and so he was stuck in a situation where he had to shoot with his left in a situation that is not favorable for a left-footed player

This guy knows

Where did I contradict myself? I posted that right footed players come in from the left of the ball and vice versa is true for left footed players. You just agreed with me you dumbfuck.

>left-footed player shoot better from the right side and are at a disadvantage on the left
>Messi being left-footed was an advantage for him even though he took the shot from the left side
can you spot it yet?

yes, the ball was on the left of messi, messi shot it with his left which was the correct decision, messi missed, here we are. i think your head is filled with shrapnel from all the bombs dropping. go get some sleep its like 4am in your shithole.

jesus christ man, fucking albania btfo your sorry monkey ass, get it together you piece of shit.

He's a good poster, which can hardly be said of most people who come here these days

the ball itself is on the wrong side of the penalty box, the ball's position relative to Messi makes little to no difference here when the place you're shooting from is disadvantageous in the first place

Attached: penalty box ideal shot.png (951x539, 28K)

He didn't carry shit. Argentina team is well known for fixing their rivals in the world cup. We never play against some powerhouse at first round and win. Never.
Messi is just a bonus player of having in his back thousands of coorporations and whatever shit he does we will get refballed as fuck because of his status.
We are so fucking overrated. I hope our national team (a.k.a. messi friends inc.) Loses in the first round.

That isn't true m8. It depends on the angle of approach. i.e. If you're running vertically toward goal, it'd be the reverse.

do you guys like caruso lombardis radio show?

Attached: 1499833077379.jpg (449x349, 59K)

how? if a right-footed player was coming from the left it would be much easier for him to aim for his far post than a left-footed player, and the near post is almost always blocked the keeper

is like that ginger piece of shit?

So did him, fair match.

Like i said, depends on the angle of approach, and also how much time he has.

Attached: rfrtr-1.jpg (951x539, 169K)

no no

Attached: patronato-recibe-a-tigre-en-el-debut-de-caruso-lombardi.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

I agree with what you're trying to say but I'm talking purely from a shot perspective, especially because accuracy is what's important for a shot from that angle in Messi's case, momentum and defenders didn't really matter for Messi when he took that shot, and it's undoubtedly easier for a right footer to place the ball in the corner from there. Remember this Ronaldinho goal? a left footer would miss that 9 times out of 10

Attached: Ronaldinho vs Real Madrid.png (832x430, 438K)

>Remember this Ronaldinho goal?
Messi scored a better goal in a more important setting

Attached: busquets assist.webm (720x480, 2.85M)