Gee user, the earth is totally round, can't you tell from these government-sponsored images from outer space?

>gee user, the earth is totally round, can't you tell from these government-sponsored images from outer space?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_National_Reconnaissance_Office_space_telescope_donation_to_NASA
astronavigationdemystified.com/eratosthenes-proved-that-the-earth-is-not-flat/
youtube.com/watch?v=CsYMBMAK9qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eath is 4d and non 3d

>Why would our government lie to us, user? You're not one of those people who believe 9/11 was an inside job... right?

Wait. If the Earth is flat then why do our compasses point North?

compasses point towards the arctic, which is the center of the earth

>2015
>Lol, let's support Trump for keks
>2016
>THERE CAN BE ONLY TRUMP CAN'T YOU SEE HOW

>2016
>Lol, let's support flat Earth theory for keks
>2017
>???

DUMPING

What.

You need to pick something more plausible, it's way too easy to demonstrate the earth is a sphere.

I'll say it again, what difference does it make if every peasant knows if the world is flat?

What with made up jew science?

Like how? Prove it.

Flying over Antarctica seems dangerous no?

Bruh we fly through the Bermuda triangle all the time.

Danger isn't an issue.

Why? When jets fly 20k feet in the sky?

also planes fly over north pole all the time

You know that might be a modestly interesting argument if the government had any motive to trick everyone into believing the earth was spherical. Or you know if people havnt known for centuries that it was shperical.

I'll bite.

How do my ionosphere HF reflection calculations work out if the earth is flat? If that were the case, I'd be transmitting hundreds of miles off my projected target.

Then go to the edge and take pictures

Sage

>Jet fuel freeze temperatures range between -40 and -50 °C. These temperatures are frequently encountered at cruise altitude throughout the world with no effect since the fuel retains heat from lower elevations, but the intense cold and extended duration of polar flights may cause fuel temperature to approach its freezing point.

>The FAA's policy letter Guidance for Polar Operations (March 5, 2001) outlines a number of special requirements for polar flight, which includes two cold-weather suits, special communication capability, designation of Arctic diversion airports and firm recovery plans for stranded passengers, and fuel freeze strategy and monitoring requirements.

>the earth is flat

What.

Of course it's not spherical, it only looks like that because of the water and the atmosphere. If you were able to see the major indents and protrusions on an Earth without an ocean you would not be able to call it spherical.

Flat earth thereory has been here for ages newfag

HAHA great thread, Mark! Now nobody will believe the moon landings are a retarded hoax and that NASA lies more than Trump!

What would ANYONE plausibly gain from trying to hide a flat earth from us? WHY would they bother committing that many resources to try and hide that? Do you think there's just this committee of people giggling between each other going "Stupid commoners, hehe"?

If you point a HF signal at the correct angle to the sky, it will bounce off and land very far away.

If the earth was flat, the intersection of the propagation path and earth would be at different points.

Even better, if the earth is flat, how can a man in the US point his antenna west, talk to Japan, and then point it east and talk to Europe? Which country is closer to the "edge"?

>What is the antarctic treaty

Bro i have no idea about any of this.

Just shitposting.

There are members of the flat earth cult living all around the world.

Nice ice cap, dick.

>inb4 fake and gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_National_Reconnaissance_Office_space_telescope_donation_to_NASA

A huge difference, are you stupid?

>what difference does it make if every peasant thinks blatantly wrong things

no where else in the world is YEC or flat earth retards a thing at all

I am actually pretty stupid could you explain it to me?

Holy fuck this whole thread...

I like to think that everyone who supports these blatantly anti-science conclusions is merely pretending to be retarded

daily reminder

Seriously, I mean and .
Are they serious?

Haha op do you listen to b.o.b? You should read his lyrics. He got all this shit on point.

>seriously believing the earth is round
Just fucking kill yourself.

The fuckin civil war and middle ages were a fuckin hokes

I know cause jesus is ny neighbor is therealjesus

>flat earthers so desperate for acceptance that they go to Sup Forums

reported

Thank you for being honest.

Your report wouldn't go anywhere if the Earth wasn't flat. Signals travel in straight lines.

The more I come to this board, the more I come to hate each and every single one of you for ruining it as you have.

ATTENTION ANONS THIS IS A SHILL THREAD BY THE SHILL AND SHILLARY CLINTON FOUNDATION™

PLEASE GO TO THESE THREADS INSTEAD:
FOR MODS:

MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY
MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY
MODS PLS STICKY MOD PLS STICKY MODS PLS STICKY

THESE THREADS:

Some guy in Alexandria proved the Earth was round 2000 years ago using fucking sticks.

astronavigationdemystified.com/eratosthenes-proved-that-the-earth-is-not-flat/

Like I said I think they're merely pretending

>rubbing sticks together
>this is spherecuck "science"
You sure convinced me.

how can the earth be flat when clocks are round

Same

Yeah, well I guess you're just a fucking retard then. Toss yourself into traffic, cunt.

>tfw Alaska
Now I realize the end of the Cold War was one of the worst things to happen to us.

We have bases on Antarctica dumbass. I'm pretty sure we'd know if it were 50,000 miles in a circle.

If the earth was round, this wouldn't have happened

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD
SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS FIELD
REPORT AND HIDE

>rubbing sticks together is more intelligent than empirical observation that the earth isn't a sphere
Ok.

Explain tides when the moon is on the other side of the planet, if gravity doesn't exist and the Earth is flat.

>Nazi space technology

IS THIS REAL

hidden resources on the backside, dumbfuck

Shadow of the earth on the moon is circular, as if cast by a sphere.

The tops of tall buildings appear first over the horizon as if the top rises over the the curve of the earth first.

From California you can fly to Tokyo, from Tokyo you can fly to Paris, from Paris to California. You can also do the reverse. How would this be possible with a flat Earth?

On high flying commercial flights you can look out the window and see the curvature of the earth.

Trump wasn't being supported for keks he is literally one of the best candidates this board has seen in a long time.

No. Seriously. I hate you faggots.
If we could permanently ban 3/4 of Sup Forums, it would be a good board.

Don't listen to this disinformation.

its flat alright.
It was revealed to Muhammad (bpuh)

How can the earth be flat when the bible tells us it spins in genesis

Cool.......image.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsYMBMAK9qw

vinyl records spin and they are flat #BibleTruth

>People unironically believe this

Reminder that the UK to USA is considered a long flight.
Reminder that those circles actully aren't representative of the real differences in distance between the equator and the poles.

Hey. I want an answer

>implying

newtrumpfags pls go

nope flat earth theory the sun and moon go around the earth

>UNIRONICALLY

you are worse than flat earthers

How long until blacks claim they came from Antarctica?

Come one, you know for a fact that there are some lunatics that actually believe this nonsense. Some people just can't let there memes be dreams.

Nowhere in that video does it show that the Earth is a sphere. It's quite clearly a disc.

WE WUZ ESKINGMOS AND SHEEIT

>faggoty green text
Ok.

WE WUZ PENGUINS N SHIEEET

So like, are you saying that the cable for my mouse can't bend?

Did you even watch your own video?

HAHA PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF OF PYRAMIDS ARE YOU SERIOUS?XD

>what is electromagnetic propagation
Do you think light bends around corners as well?

Lemme guess, you think there's no such thing as a south end of a magnet.

Yes just google New Swabia, Implosion engines, Nazi UFOs, and Operation Highjump

The whole thing you mean?
Ok.

Your current rocket tech comes from scientists taken in Operation Paperclip as well

No retorts eh? Guess the Earth is a sphere after all. Flat Earthers BTFO

>literally shows the round edge of the disc
Good job.

I IMPLORE YOU Sup Forums

FIND ME ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE OF THIS FLIGHT PATH

I WILL WAIT

there is no edge. antartica is the edge, as in we are an island of blue and green in the infinite icefield

they're pretending, they don't actually think that.

>Sup Forums is just ironic goys!
When will this meme die?

DELET THIS

why else would people believe something that can easily be proven? there's only one possibility, that they aren't being serious