Waiting until marriage for sex. Good or bad?

What does /pol think about waiting until marriage for sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's like buying a car before a test drive
Except it's the only car you can have for the rest of your life, or at least the next 19 years.
You'd be a fucking idiot to.

good

show self-restraint and patience required to successfully raise children and live a proper life

I have read articles where they loved waiting or fucking regretted waiting. Its a fucking dice roll.

Possibly good, if the girl is truly a virgin. If not, you're a real cuck.

Holy shit it suddenly makes so much sense now.

this

Serves no purpose whatsoever in the age of birth control. There's not a strict dichotomy between chaste and promiscuous; just don't be a slut.

No it's not at all. You aren't purchasing a possession and their sole job is not to sexually pleasure you.

It shouldn't be done carelessly for some fun. If you legitimately could see yourself with them, not just a temporary thing, sure. Maybe it won't work out so you have to move on and get with someone else, but it shouldn't just be about the sex.
Assuming you aren't careless and have an accident kid you can't care for, if you're in a secure position with someone you could see being your partner, there should not be any problem, once you're both functional adults instead of horny 13 year olds because fuck off you don't know shit about your future.

"Sex is evil don't do until marriage" and "fuck all you want with anyone live it up" are both shitty extremes.

Pre marital sex is degeneracy desu

>Fuck
>Have kids
>Runs off with kids
>Pay child support
Or
>Finally get to fuck
>She has a complex
>Some shit like no PiV, can only have oral sex forever

I don't know, but it seems to be my going plan at this point.

Chaste makes waste

I personally don't want to have sex with a girl unless I know I'm ready to be with her forever and all that sappy shit.

If marriage is the union of two souls, and the result of that is a child by consummation, I don't want to abuse that. I'd like to wait.

Plus
>No STDs
>Lower chance of cheating
>Neither of us will know if we're bad

I'm not gonna rag on other people though so long as they never cheat and use protection. It's like disagreeing with someone of another religion, you just don't believe the same shit.

>White knight detected
The only thing chicks provide is their reproductive ability's and sex so of course you need to have sexual experience with the chick before you sign away your rights to her.

And don't be so foolish to think she waited along with you since in most cases she is not a virgin while you are the loser who finally gets to clean her up after she has been with asshole after asshole till she settled down with inexperienced virgin you.

So no its a very bad ideal to wait for marriage because 1 you don't get to test a chick out. 2 She most likely has had sex before and you are the last in line.

Then deal with it and exist without that type of pleasure. The whole point of waiting to get married is so sex doesn't control you. You control it.

Or you put sex on a pedestal and obsess over it. The idea of only sharing that craving with one person is so it never consumes you

I did it, and I love it. My brother went the opposite direction. When we drive by a girl who is wearing something sexy it pulls his attention. If our waitress is hot he's distracted the whole meal. For me it's a complete non-factor

*Plus if we are both virgins

Fuck off with that animalist bullshit. Find a woman who isn't a degenerate, and if you can't then odds are you are one and I'm happy you aren't stealing one of the pure ones

and would you marry an unemployed man that never had a job before?

>Fuck off with that animalist bullshit.
We humans are in fact animals we are primates who share a common ancestor with the great apes who have evolved over millions of years so yes i am completely fine being an animal. And even if my ideals are animalist then they are the most logical choice to make.

>Find a woman who isn't a degenerate
I hate to break it to you but all of them really are like that. There is no non degenerate woman since female nature (like hypergamy) exists in all of them even your pure christian or asian wafiu still has it. The only thing making them different is either the illusion of it since she is trying to trick you are she has not been exposed yet.

>and if you can't then odds are you are one and I'm happy you aren't stealing one of the pure ones
The thing is that i really don't need a wife i know there is no pure woman out there and i am completely fine with having a baby mama be the organism that delivers my kids. So in the end you will end up with a born again slut who proclaims herself a virgin or you will end up with a chick who gets exposed to western culture then she will end up spending time with her male friends because you are a nice boring guy while her friends are assholes.

>we are animals
Yeah, then we evolved our consciousness and ability to understand what we are on a higher level. We are capable of controlling our urges, which allows us to do 'greater' things. I believe that, since we can understand our inner urges, that true happiness and inner peace comes through keeping the monkey in line. If we don't, we are just animals. I aspire to be better than that. If you don't that's fine, but from what I've seen it creates a loop where people jump from one fix to the next.

Your other points, yeah. We have a degenerate society. It's unfortunate that we idolize acting like dogs that can't stop humping, but evolution's 'goal' was to push us until we didn't need it. We don't need to live based on the firmware anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

tl;dr: The less partners you both have before marriage the happier you will be with your lives, the more sex you will have in your marriage, the less chance you will have of disease, the less chance you will have of poverty and divorce.

>Wanting to settle down with sloppy seconds
lmao, that's just one rung below cuckoldry on the ladder.

Luckily my parents (very conservative, both married as young virgins) have connections to other conservative families in the area, so I have access to a whole lot of shy qt religious virgins to decide about once I graduate uni and manage to make an income and everything.