Did anyone else get chills listening to Cruz?

Felt just like Reagan in '76. Greatest political speech of my lifetime.

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/2016/07/21/lip-reader-reveals-what-trump-said-during-cruzs-speech-do-you/21436846/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a good speech. Shame it had to get stepped on.

This sperglord had one job

DAHNALD

It was great until he started dicking around and mocking the Trump supporters.

What the fuck now actual shills are rolling out and you guys don't even notice?

He had the whole crowd on a string. You could hear a pin drop. I missed the end, though, how'd he finish?

SAGE

Don't forget to sage

Cruz is a weak man who makes mediocre speeches atop a mountain of fat donations and it's time to stop putting him up like he was the good guy all along

>mocking the Trump supporters
Two ways you guys (Trump camp, RNC) could have gone with this. Not surprisingly, you chose stupidly.

aol.com/article/2016/07/21/lip-reader-reveals-what-trump-said-during-cruzs-speech-do-you/21436846/

Cruz is literally Hillary but worse at lying.

worst fucking shill i've ever seen

That's it

I'm a #Cruzmissile now.

what speech lol

hadnt heard a word about cruz since his wife was almost served mob justice in cleveland

WTF I love Cruz now.

>what is context

HAND

Why does everyone seem to forget that the Constitution is for Americans only?

He could have been the bigger man, forgave Donald for insulting his father and wive and agreed to fight for any of Donald's bills in the senate that align with his conservative constitutional beliefs. He didn't have to endorse him but he choose poorly and everyone can see he s banking on a Hillary win and 2020. Such a disgrace.

Oh vey! Shut it down!

It was obvious what he meant when he said "vote up and down the ticket"

STOP POSTING IN SHILL THREADS AND GET IN HERE!!!!!

I think Cruz is a slimy weasel, and a modern incarnation of Nixon. But I commend the guy for the planet-size balls it takes to accept the speaking slot and turn right around and screw the nominee, a particularly vindictive one at that.

Honestly it was a good speech, he fucked it with vote your conscience tho. It felt like he was just a bitter dick at the end because of that