Admit it Sup Forums...

Admit it Sup Forums. You only support Trump because your life is pathetic and a Trump presidency will cause guaranteed happenings cumulating in a breakdown of civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B87icVp9Vi_XVDRQeDlBbVdvN28/view?usp=docslist_api
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

actually it's because I'm a hyper-reactionary who overthinks policy changes to their science-fiction logical endpoint.

>Vote for trump
>absolute worst case scenario
>year 2200
>America exists, is predominantly white, and is some kind of fascist police state.

>Vote for hill dog
>absolute worst case scenario
>year 2200
>one world communist government.
>people guilty of free non-party approve thought are rounded up by the privilege police and sent to sensitivity re-education camps.

I wish Australia had a Trump.
>tfw no sea wall that asian monkeys will pay for

this

I admit it

No I'm just tired of watching Communists burn American flags in "protest" of police brutality while they're behind the safety of a police cordon.

A lot of the people around me tend to be liberal, and against Trump. There's nothing wrong with that, that's just their stance.

However, there does come a point where you can tell who's rational and who's not. This election has showed a lot of true colors from people. I've seen people compare Trump to Hitler unironically. People spreading ignorance like he wants to deport all Mexicans legal or illegal, etc.

That really bothers me, especially because a lot of those people are some of my closest friends (and family). It's sad to see them like this, and it hurts that people you thought you knew will act like that.

If they just acted rationally and well informed, we would still get along fine, even if they WERE on the opposing side.

For example, my mother is under the assumption that, like I said before, Trump wants to deport all Mexicans. Not just illegal immigrants. I have a nephew with South American genes and she thinks Trump will send him back there. (He was born in the USA, though, and is a legal citizen in every regard.)

These people won't learn anything from this if Hillary wins. The problem of ignorance and a general lack of being informed, personal attacks, etc. will get a lot worse.

I don't want to listen to them anymore. I want Trump to win. I want them to realize they're not moving to Canada. I want them to realize that he will be good for the country, at least better than Hillary, where nothing changes.

I believe people can support Trump for the right and wrong reasons. I don't consider everyone with the same choice as me my ally. Ultimately though I think he is the better candidate, we need something different. A change for the better. He is perfect for the job.

So, no, I'm not hoping he wins so the world will burn, I want it so our country and its influence will improve before we go past the point of no return.

It's about sending a message.

Actually the prospect of an appointed die hard progressive to position of SCOTUS is the end of freedom. That is why I'm voting Trump.

There is more at stake here than a presidency

Yes, I admit it. I think our whole system is rotten to the core. Our government, our politics, oue economic system, our academia, our media, our cultural zeitgeist, everything is so rotten, corrupt, and devoid of decency that I don't think it can be fixed or reformed ar this point. I want it all to burn to ash so the strong and righteous can rebuild something else entirely.

I don't know that I'd survive everything burning, and I don't care. So long as the slow rot is stopped.

people think he wants to make muslims go to internment camps, when he was referring to the ones fleeing en masse and haven't been vetted.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B87icVp9Vi_XVDRQeDlBbVdvN28/view?usp=docslist_api

Everybody watch the Clinton Cash doc

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also this. Couldn't've said it better

>breakdown of (((civilization)))
Fixed.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

I'm surrounded by Trump voters, and feel the same as you but with opposite stances basically.

no, i just want to see the shit get trolled out of the establishment and sjws.

I support Trump because I'm a Southernfag, and he's the only real choice for improving my region

Only through fire can this world be purified.

Didn't mean to reply

This, if the left hadn't became so anti white and anti american, I would of most likely just continued on oblivious on the macro of things, so open the gates of hell and let chaos flow forth.

I see only two possibilities from Trump. One, he does everything he promised and makes America great again. Two, he causes the fucking world to burn down. I don't think he can cause any other outcome.

I'm fine with both of these.

>Donald Trump
>Likely to get stonewalled if he tries to do extremely cray shit, but will mostly just go for nationalist/anti-globalist shit. No history of corruption because he's not a career politician.
>Hillary Clinton
>Globalists get even stronger, mass immigration to ensure blue states, disgusting corruption and collusion, more of the same horrific shit that marked her career as sec of state.

People who believe the Trump is Hitler meme are retarded. Even Bernvictims are figuring out that Hillary is the larger threat.
She makes Weedman look like a savant. An idiot savant, but still a savant.

i have bad news for you: trump and hillary don't matter. your country is headed for conflict either way. in elections, you will experience a continued (and growing) divide between white men versus people of color plus women.

and this divide will fuck shit up - you're headed for republicans becoming even more white man's party.

The chaos was to fear people into voting for a 'safe' choice. Niggers rioting because Trump is running? It's because Trump is evil ofourse so vot for the safest choice.
People woke right on time.
Right on time.

Nope. My life is fine enough as it is, but I support Trump because I would like that the world stops burning for everyone else.

I anticipate that there will be happenings after this election *regardless* of who wins, and Trump is the least likely of any candidate to stoke the flames.

>I listen to everything that comedy central tells me to think I am far more educated than you are the only reason you like trump is that you hate corruption!
Liblubes man

There's a third possibility.
3. nothing changes.

Think about this for a second. Remember Ivanka's speech.
Donald Trump is a multi-billionaire.
He has literally constructed entire city skylines.
He is the worlds greatest builder, using nothing but the power of steel, concrete, glass, and his own willpower.
But he's always on the search for a bigger deal.
Where else can you possibly go from there?
From his position, which direction is up?

He decided to do the unthinkable. He decided to build the biggest structure ever created. The wall.

Traveler here.

I'm going to vote for Hillary because I have recently invested in companies that operate prisons and provide prison services.

I know that she will push a divisive Identity agenda that will create lawlessness in many black communities which will lead to State prisons filling with dindus.

Trump's policies will result in less race baiting, less crime and less poverty. Those don't really work well for my investment strategy.

Pablo

It's already changing. Option 3 is already out the window and he's not even in office.

I'm also voting for Trump for the bants. just added more reasons to vote for him.

Personally I'm sick of leftists constantly policing my thoughts and beliefs and Trump would absolutely end them. They'll realize they're all fucking silly. It'll be a brand new era. It will be glorious and on top of that, we get a nice wall.

wow really makes you think
#Imwithher now that you've enlightened me

Once you grow up a little and reality sets in, when policies aren't just some sports game you're playing at, when you actually have some skin in the game, you'll realize why we're right wing.

Pauline is here but the media has pigeon holed her a long time ago.