WAKE ME UP

>went for a nice leisurely stroll by my province's (Alberta) legislature building today and there was a pro Mugabe rally by Zimbabweans in Edmonton
>literally screaming that "white people are the enemy"
>hooping and hollering in traditional African chants in between speeches
>police presence to ensure their freedom of speech
>after rally is finished a spokesman from provincial govt comes and gives a speech thanking protesters for their input
>pic related is the rally

>>>wakemeup.jpg

fucks skae

Should of videoed it senpai.

people are starving so Mugabe can pay for protestors in canada

Tell them to fix their country instead of blaming people they never met

The only reason they're pro-mugabe is because they don't have to live under him.
Tell the dumb niggers to give that a shot before they go singing his praises.

Zimbaboos

>implying the police overseeing it wouldn't confiscate my phone (they were already looking at me funny because I had a dufflebag and was wearing a MAGA hat with sunglasses)

>implying the Canadian police present wouldn't arrest me for disturbing the peace or hate speech

Where they advocating for the removal of white people in Zimbabwe or Canada? I mean, so long as they are just trying to fuck up their own country who cares? There's only a few thousand white holdouts left there, the smart ones GTFO.

Now if they were advocating for the removal of white people from their frosty sugar shacks in the great frozen hockey stick forest, that's a little bit more worrisome.

Do they not know their country's history?

they literally genocided the white farmers and stole their land (gibsmedats) and they began to starve because KANGS cant grow a damned thing.

>white mans burden

Either way, it pissed me off that the govt. is endorsing a kill whitey circle-jerk, but you can get arrested in this fucking country for getting in an argument with a feminist on twitter.

I'm moving to Russia.

Any one ever respond to your maga hat? I have the camo one but haven't worn it in public

I wear the white one. Just dirty looks or "wait you SERIOUSLY support Trump?". Just that sort of thing. Nothing more.

>Canada
>freedom of speech
Freedom of speech in Canada has never, and will never, be a thing. You've been cucked, my dear friend.

It used to be. Until 1983, when they ruined some teacher's life because he dared question the Shoab

Ya it is a big problem. We actually don't really have any rights, our charter is a complete joke. Every right listed in our charter has "notwithstanding clause" which makes them all null and void. It is written so poorly that there is no way it was unintentional. Of course it's just one of the many things our faggot pm dad gave us.

We need to balkanize so badly. Everybody's needs and interests get shortchanged by everyone else and there's nothing keeping us together other than Ontario wanting us to be.

Amen brother I'm in southern ab and hope one day Canada breaks up. We need the great province of Buffalo to be a thing.

Independent western Canada when?

>move to a white country
>complain about white people

what did they mean by this?

AB, Sask, NWT & YT need to unite and let the rest of those bastards out to dry. Without us, they're nothing.

WHEN

People think we are joking when we say nuke the dogfucking canadians.

This is no joke, nuke them quick before they spread.

ooga booga whare day at

Hey man, AB and Saskatchewan dindu nuffin. We voted conservative when everyone else voted left.

You on the fb group "republic of western Canada" and the AIM movement? They have a constitution written that is absolutely glorious

what are they even protesting about

what is complaining about zimbabwe to the canadian government going to accomplish

I love the ledge

Especially around winter when the rink is frozen & the lights are up

Gibbs. That's always what they want and what they will get.

they are niggers what do you expect?

That sounds like a CSIS honeypot. I'll pass famalam.

Should've said that you'd Make Rhodesia Great Again

Then conquer them. They are scary how cucked they are. At least our SJW's get eaten by Black Lives Matter. We have so much cancer they actually kill themselves.

I really, REALLY dislike melanin enriched friends.

You don't have to join to check it out dude, plus don't use your real name on fb anyway duh

Noicr

Friggin rights boys, why din't you go out there and deal with these fucking goofs instead of just taking photos of them?

>they probably left zimbabwe because of lack of food
>food produced by white zimbabweans

the fucking irony.

>pro Mugabe rally by Zimbabweans in Edmonton

that's as Canada as it gets

Maybe because armed police would've killed me/arrested me on the spot for oppressing those PoCs???

Show them your uncut willy and they would let you go.

>Turned Africa's breadbasket into a wasteland and net importer of grain
>Stole land and enforced his dictatorship over Zimbabwe
>Decimated the economy and pushed them back into the stone age
>Ruthlessly stamps out opposition with murder targeting political rivals families.
>Lets gangs of Zanu-PF supporters ravage the countryside raping, looting and killing if anyone who so much as whispers a word of resistance.

Can't wait for Mugabe to die and the infighting for control starts. The Limpopo will dry up, then the poachers, illegals, cigarette smugglers and other scum will start coming through again. Praying I get to shoot some of those dirty fuckers for what they did to Rhodesia, and I hope those white leftist politicians come for a visit, too.

There's like 20 people there who cares lol

I find it funny when immigrants come here and expect other immigrants to be as intolerant as them. I am friends with many immigrants and they came here and love the fact that we're a very pro-freedom and liberal country. For example they weren't happy with how their country treated gays and such because quite frankly they don't give a fuck what other people do with their lives.

wtf i hate hate speech now

>WHAIT PEOPLE GET OUT
>WHITE PEOPLE COME BACK
>WHITE PEOPLE YOU ARE TO BLAME
just